• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Inv sent. Auras don't drop from enemies you get em from alerts typically. And yeah just level stuff up for mastery rank. Serration will take a while to max.

frizby

Psn itsnervedamage, thanks!

I'm kind of lost on what I should be going after now. I got a level 30 frame and weapons, should I just keep powering up the damage mods like serrations? Or should I be trying to farm an aura from somewhere?

The most important thing in the early game is leveling new stuff.

Get another frame (build don't buy) and start grabbing the cheapest to buy or build weapons and leveling them up. This will earn mastery rank, which will open up lots of other options.

All of the early weapons can be cleared/sold from inventory once leveled.

And if possible, ask someone in the clan chat to help you get that orokin reactor on Pluto Blaise posted...might be over.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Sweet it's study break next week. Nice timing. Shame the ember/nekros changes won't make it but hopefully they can hot fix Em.

Does anyone have huras kubrow imprints, a glaive prime blade or loki prime helm? Or wanna do their respective void level?

bLaiSe

Appearently T4S got a massive R5 core nerf on PC with the latest patch. Hope they change their mind when we get that patch. My 500 T4S keys will worth nothing if they won't. :(

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah they seem really intent on stealth nerfing everything. Rotation c, syndicate rep, removing void keys. The way they've basically made soloing impossible due to ai being aim bots/300% damage increase sucks too. I've been rank 14 forever cuz it takes so long to level and the drop rates are so low plus the pools are so diluted with crap rewards. I dont need yet another natural talent i want prime parts/rare mods. Rng on Rng. I spend more time in the menus than I do playing. Bloodborne needs to come out already.

VariantX

Appearently T4S got a massive R5 core nerf on PC with the latest patch. Hope they change their mind when we get that patch. My 500 T4S keys will worth nothing if they won't. :(

Rep caps went form 2000x(MR) to 1000x(MR) too. Lots of people who play to maximize their rep gains are probably livid now that they'll be forced to to spend much more time to get the same amount of rep they get now per day. Its going to hit newer players really hard I suspect.

bLaiSe

PC peeps got Primed Reach today. Can't wait to get P Continuity and that on my Loki. :)
Also P Pistol Mutation which is another meh mod just like Fast Hands.

Wowbagger

PC peeps got Primed Reach today. Can't wait to get P Continuity and that on my Loki. :)
Also P Pistol Mutation which is another meh mod just like Fast Hands.

I'm looking forward to putting Prime Fast Hands on my Prime Laser Rifle. Using Fast Hands, Shred and Vile Acceleration now, and while it's probably not the most effective build, it sure is fun having my Dethcube spew laser fire everywhere. :)

bLaiSe

I'm looking forward to putting Prime Fast Hands on my Prime Laser Rifle. Using Fast Hands, Shred and Vile Acceleration now, and while it's probably not the most effective build, it sure is fun having my Dethcube spew laser fire everywhere. :)
In my excitement I confused Reach with Stretch. Oh well... :|
I will use Prime Fast Hands on my Karak (needs one more forma) and Penta.

Dave1988

Rep caps went form 2000x(MR) to 1000x(MR) too. Lots of people who play to maximize their rep gains are probably livid now that they'll be forced to to spend much more time to get the same amount of rep they get now per day. Its going to hit newer players really hard I suspect.

1423310327026e4pio.png

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
*sigh* Well ok then. Game decided to kick me literally as it finished loading my rank up test. Now I get the log in error. Every time. Getting really sick of all this bs DE. If I wanted to play a repetitive grindfest with no loot and worse drops rates I'd go back to fucking destiny. Grrr.

frizby

*sigh* Well ok then. Game decided to kick me literally as it finished loading my rank up test. Now I get the log in error. Every time. Getting really sick of all this bs DE. If I wanted to play a repetitive grindfest with no loot and worse drops rates I'd go back to fucking destiny. Grrr.

PSN has been extremely flakey for me the past couple of days with people dropping from party chats, weird login issues and not being able to search for players.

Seems just as likely to be the problem.

I've been having a lot of fun with Excalibur the past few days. I think he, along with Saryn and Mag, benefitted most from the introduction of Transient Fortitude, because he's just a beast. I think I might pimp out an MK1 Braton just to mess with people.

I've been having a lot of fun with Excalibur the past few days. I think he, along with Saryn and Mag, benefitted most from the introduction of Transient Fortitude, because he's just a beast. I think I might pimp out an MK1 Braton just to mess with people.

Relevant pic that sums up how I feel being around you lol (found on reddit). Thanks for always helping out the noobs in the GAF clan!

khrG7LF.jpg

Looks like the update isn't coming tonight due to some technical issues.

Doesn't sound like it failed cert though - just some issue with deploying it?
DE-Drew @ Warframe PS4 forum said:
Current Status (February 10th @ 7:45PM EST): We were unable to resolve the issue deploying with Sony. Update is unlikely to release tonight, but I'll continue to post information in this thread as I receive it.

I love it whenever the game gets a solid update but I'm not up to speed on what we can expect from this one in particular. It can be confusing to figure out whats new and whats old with the PC version always being a few steps ahead. What are the notable features coming in this update?

I'm pretty sure that high mastery PS4 players will get the chance to stress test the player hubs. Besides that I'm in the dark in terms of what to expect.

I love it whenever the game gets a solid update but I'm not up to speed on what we can expect from this one in particular. It can be confusing to figure out whats new and whats old with the PC version always being a few steps ahead. What are the notable features coming in this update?

I'm pretty sure that high mastery PS4 players will get the chance to stress test the player hubs. Besides that I'm in the dark in terms of what to expect.

These seem to be the big features: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/02/10/warframe-updated-today-with-new-modes-features-weapons/

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Huh update popped up just now. Guess sony figured out the issue?

Edit: Nope definitely still issue. Update downloaded fine but when I launch the game it can't connect to download the rest. The new menus/patch notes are there but it can't seem to connect. their official forums seems to be down atm too.

VariantX

took almost 2 months but PS4 finally has relays. Unfortunately, that means we get the nullifiers too lol. Next update will have new particle effects, lighting and sound systems.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
So the void trader isn't actually here yet right? Looked around one of the relays and you can sell stuff but I didn't see any merchants to buy things.

VariantX

so the void trader accepts prime parts like frost prime chassis etc?

You take you extra prime parts to a ducats kiosk (located in the room where the big statue is) and you then sell the parts and convert them into ducats and then when the trader shows up you buy his stuff for ducats + credits

Edgeward

Interception Archwings now only give archwing mods. finally, but dumb it wasn't this way initially.

So I need to build prime parts in the meantime until the trader comes. hmm

VariantX

holy crap, i think we get overshields in this build too. Also, getting those little insignias/datums/medals..whatever you call them for rep kind of annoying to do for anything other than an exterminate. On the other hand, finally, a reason to use the thief's wit mod. Got 2000 rep from the mission alone + 9800 rep with the insignias collected from the mission. A pretty good substitute for those who don't have rep farm partners.

frizby

One piece of clan business: Some new research in the Tenno Lab.

I started the new Archwing gun, but the new Archwing "Itzal" takes a new resource called Tellurium, which drops in Archwing missions and seems a bit rare. Four of us did a run to 8 on earth and got 1, so 4 total. We need 20 to start the Itzal research, and then 3 days later we'll need 30 more (10 for each of three parts).

Any help getting the BP started is appreciated, especially since I'm out tomorrow and can't farm.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
So has anyone, got any tellerium yet? Also I thought they said no frames give bonuses and that they'd all be equal? Cuz I did mission with mesa and had ~880 shield/950 health then did one with rhio prime and had 890 shield and less health(plus energy regen from aura). Granted it's minimal(and less than the 1400+ shields i used to get with rhino) but it seems strange. I dunno what they're doing with archwing it's painful enough to do the missions. I've never seen a full squad in uranus to even try to get the other archwing.

bLaiSe

Some nice new content in this update. I'm building the Kohm (Primed Point Blank pls hurry) and the Tipedo (best coptering melee appearently), checked out the relays, turned in 30k ducats (they all look the same, kinda disappointing), did some syndicate missions with medallion searching (which I enjoyed oddly enough, got 37k rep from medallions out of 3 missions for Hexis), tried a T4 Surv and yeah the Nullifiers are a little bit annoying but fortunately the R5 core nerf didn't hit us yet.
Good update overall. I'll help farming that archwing resource when more ppl will be on from the clan.

HORRORSHØW

Some nice new content in this update. I'm building the Kohm (Primed Point Blank pls hurry) and the Tipedo (best coptering melee appearently), checked out the relays, turned in 30k ducats (they all look the same, kinda disappointing), did some syndicate missions with medallion searching (which I enjoyed oddly enough, got 37k rep from medallions out of 3 missions for Hexis), tried a T4 Surv and yeah the Nullifiers are a little bit annoying but fortunately the R5 core nerf didn't hit us yet.
Good update overall. I'll help farming that archwing resource when more ppl will be on from the clan.
i know some of those words.
--
so lost.

bLaiSe

Grimløck;151578656 said:
i know some of those words.
--
so lost.
LOL

Also, I hate the new Void music. This is not a fucking meditation session... It doesn't even seem to pick up the pace when things get hectic. Terrible!

Wowbagger

With the syndicate medallions and improved standing awards, there are now actually people to play the syndicate missions with! Too bad I have to do them solo or miss out on medallions due to late-joins or people rushing to the exit. :/

Top Bottom