• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

Smokey

I know the game JUST came out, but in the future how will the clan be handled? Will it be similar to the GAF Resistance clan where there are certain nights that are designated "clan nights", or what?

dralla

seems like everytime a GAF server goes up im already in games. I was in a CTF server for about 3-4 hours just now. had some epic games. if they can implement a party system I could see myself playing this for a long time.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Broadbandito said:
Are you guys still playing?

There's a couple of Gaffers in my server(GAF-CTF/ZNS), do you want me to kick a non gaffer to make room for you?

Broadbandito said:
yes, Central

I added you to the roster, expect an invite from The Jer soon.

Smokey Bones said:
I know the game JUST came out, but in the future how will the clan be handled? Will it be similar to the GAF Resistance clan where there are certain nights that are designated "clan nights", or what?

Thats probably going to be decided when the clan leaders are set in stone and the invitation issues have been resolved.

Killthee said:
There's a couple of Gaffers in my server(GAF-CTF/ZNS), do you want me to kick a non gaffer to make room for you?

That would be cool, Im trying to find the server now, and FYI my mic is still charging so i wont be talking yet

ndiicm

killthee can you move me to GAFs. I am central standard time. psn: ndiicm

thanks

I'll be hosting a server in a few days. I still think we need a clan thread or some one who knows how to register a channel on irc maybe an irc channel to arrange skirmishes in.

Killthee

afrosensei said:
killthee can you move me to GAFs. I am central standard time. psn: ndiicm

thanks

I'll be hosting a server in a few days. I still think we need a clan thread or some one who knows how to register a channel on irc maybe an irc channel to arrange skirmishes in.

Done.

Some great games tonight. Again I'd just like to apologise to anybody who got into a jeep I was driving. I don't know why I keep trying but I'm sorry.

Killthee

schmalz said:
I'm down to help out w/ a west coast clan.

My PSN is Stealth_Hippie. I live in LA.

Placed you in GAFs, expect an invite from The Jer soon.

dfyb

Banned
so have we figured out how exactly rankings even work? some people are ranking up without the needed points, but i'm stuck at airman first class but with the award requirements for several more ranks already ready and waiting.

Killthee

captive said:
So is there a GAF south now?

There's a GAFs(outh) now, but location isn't as important as it was with GAFe and GAFw. It's more like GAFn in that it was created to add more people to a GAF clan. I only named it south because I wanted to continue the direction motif we got going ^_^;

methane47 said:
Kick and ban [noob]agos38 he's just team killing
Done.

The Jer

Killthee said:
We need more people in the GAFs clan. Do you want to join? Post your timezone if you do.

We'll get alot more people, I'm sure. The game just came out a few days ago. As people pick up the game and as people realize they want to be a part of and play with a clan, they'll join. The Resistance clan kept growing steadily.

The Jer

I can't believe this thread is 100 pages long already.

When the Resistance thread got to 100 pages, the game had been out for months and we were taking clan photos for the first time.

And that one gaffer who is in the top ten on the warhawk leaderboards wasn't permabanned yet. Good times.

Killthee

Broadbandito said:
can anyone hear me on blue team, I've never used the bluetooth mics before so I am pretty confused

Are you clicking and holding L3 while talking? Warhawk is push to talk.

I think I played with Methane too just now. I clicked on a server that said gaf...said something about killthee in yellow text. In any case WOW I was on the red team for a few games and we got our asses handed to us. That was no fun and I apologize if it was mainly gaffers on the team but man that was retarded. We played a zones match and my score was twice as much as the next person on the team!

It's a great game and connection is always solid but no talking (I can't figure out how to get the pos jabra headset working anyways), not being able to just up and join a friends match...I guess I've been spoiled by XBL.

Someone in the neogaf server just teamkilled me and then scored the flag I was about to score. I missed the fucking name though!

Then the server disconnected and I was having one hell of a round!

freshair

Just saw that Killthee's server was disconnected.
I think that's a good thing or else I would be playing all night. Saw lot's of Gaffer's. Good game. :D

Killthee

lunlunqq said:
did I just got kicked out? or the GAF server just went down?

Server went down. I got a "Network Error"...

I'll probably put it back online at around 12:00 a.m. PDT (5 hours from now).

methane47

Safe Bet said:
Never playing with Methane again...

No joke...

I don't know if he is lagged or what but that's fucking bullshit.

I'll respawn after he leaves or you can kick me from the server for taking up room.

What did I do?

why do you think I lag?

Trevelyan

Banned
lunlunqq said:
did I just got kicked out? or the GAF server just went down?

Damn you and your sniper rifle in that one Archipelago Zone game earlier tonight. :lol
At least I got you with that TOW. <3

methane47

freshair said:
Just saw that Killthee's server was disconnected.
I think that's a good thing or else I would be playing all night. Saw lot's of Gaffer's. Good game. :D

Yeah you were doing really well.. everytime a game ended... you or Trev were usually on top... best i could pull off was a 2nd place :(

freshair

Trevelyan said:
Damn you and your sniper rifle in that one Archipelago Zone game earlier tonight. :lol
At least I got you with that TOW. <3

Were you the one in the back of the jeep that got sniped?

Top Bottom