• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
GAF-PSN-TIMEZONE-Specific Location

levious-levious-EST-Washington D.C.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Okay guys here's the new time zone clan list. I really think we should just make a "GAF" clan a month after the release with all the competitive players from all the time zones. BTW Safe Bet, UnholySpectacle, and whoever is going to be the EU leader PM me your email addresses so I can add you as collaborators in the spread sheet.

Here is the list of the people who I need more info from.
I'm missing time zones for most of these people or they're in either CST or MST and I need to know what clan they prefer (East or West).

DOUBLE CHECK MY WORK. I'm sure it's filled with mistakes and typos, so double check it. If you find an error, post in this thread in bold letters "ERROR:".

P.S. You guys suck for switching to time zone clans in the middle of the night X_X

Safe Bet

Banned
I'm going to scoop up all the CST players for wGAF, unless you state you'd like to be in eGAF.

Also...

West > The Rest

Bitches.........

dralla

Is there anyway to upload a MS Excel workbook to the google spredsheet thing, or do you have to manually enter info through google?

btw you should add Click to the east coast list. he was banned from here but he's getting WH. PSN = Click, East Coast, NY

bjscott05

ERROR

bjscott05 is in St. Louis. Not Seattle. I should probably be in GAFe.

Thank you.

Edit: Why not start a GAF central if there is enough interest?

I believe these folks are central and want to be in GAFe:

PSN: Leeholm GAF:Leeholm
PSN: GuileTreehorn GAF: Guileless
PSN: Belvedere GAF: Belvedere
PSN: ????????? GAF: Gigapower <--need your PSN, I must have missed it unless it is the same as your GAF name.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
dralla said:
Is there anyway to upload a MS Excel workbook to the google spredsheet thing, or do you have to manually enter info through google?
Yes, when you set up a Google docs account, the main screen gives you an option to upload. XLS files are supported for upload.

Steroyd

Killthee said:
Okay guys here's the new time zone clan list. I really think we should just make a "GAF" clan a month after the release with all the competitive players from all the time zones. BTW Safe Bet, UnholySpectacle, and whoever is going to be the EU leader PM me your email addresses so I can add you as collaborators in the spread sheet.

I'm missing time zones for most of these people or they're in either CST or MST and I need to know what clan they prefer (East or West).

DOUBLE CHECK MY WORK. I'm sure it's filled with mistakes and typos, so double check it. If you find an error, post in this thread in bold letters "ERROR:".

P.S. You guys suck for switching to time zone clans in the middle of the night X_X

Holy shit at people on list and pending.

Xater

Killthee said:

You have a PM from me. I think you can concentrate on the US members. Seems like I will have the Euros covered.

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
WasabiKing said:
I teach you mine traps, you teach me how to gain awesome piloting skills. trade?

Deal! Its all about the Pro Pilot option. Dual analog sticks ftw.

Safe Bet

Banned
dionysus said:
dionysus-dionysus-CST-Texas and put me in GAF West.
"..there may be a day when the strength of men fail but that day is not this day!"

We welcome another Man of the West into the fold.

;)

TONX said:
Deal! Its all about the Pro Pilot option. Dual analog sticks ftw.
ok, you are formally invited to my Splinter Clan's training day once the PSN version launches. I will notify you, oh guest instructor. :D

Firewire

Banned
Safe Bet said:
"..there may be a day when the strength of men from the west fail but that day is not this day!"

We welcome another Man of the West into the fold.

;)

Fixed!

Your right it isn't today, but August 28th, the west goes down!

dionysus

Yaldog
Firewire said:
Fixed!

Your right it isn't today, but August 28th, the west goes down!

I'd just like to point out that Gondor and Rohan were kingdoms of the west, and the ringwraiths were fallen kings of the east! Coincidence, I think not in this case.

Xater

Seiken said:
Needs more text in location place :eek:

I don't understand what you mean.

@Killthee: burnfout info is now complete. You can erase him from the "More info needed" spreadsheet.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
To you guys creating spreadsheets to track each of the clans, a suggestion: add a column for tracking the date you sent each person their invite. It'll make it easier for you to identify people who have been part of the clan for a long time but haven't played much. When the time comes that the clan roster is full but you've still got new people asking to join, it'll help identify which existing players you can remove.

I'd also recommend requiring the people accept their invites within a week of receiving one, just another check to make sure they're not just going to take up a spot on the roster that could be filled by someone more eager to play. So recording invite date is also useful for this.

Whats up guys. This is PSN Name: Filth_Flannigan and I finished in 8th Place in the Beta. I would not mind joining the GAF Clan. I live in Indianapolis, so if the GAFMidwest clan or whatever is a decent clan, I would love to join. I just dont want to be in a crappy clan you know?:lol

Firewire

Banned
dionysus said:
I'd just like to point out that Gondor and Rohan were kingdoms of the west, and the ringwraiths were fallen kings of the east! Coincidence, I think not in this case.

:lol

History gets re-written August 28th, Believe!:D

kaching said:
To you guys creating spreadsheets to track each of the clans, a suggestion: add a column for tracking the date you sent each person their invite. It'll make it easier for you to identify people who have been part of the clan for a long time but haven't played much. When the time comes that the clan roster is full but you've still got new people asking to join, it'll help identify which existing players you can remove.

I'd also recommend requiring the people accept their invites within a week of receiving one, just another check to make sure they're not just going to take up a spot on the roster that could be filled by someone more eager to play. So recording invite date is also useful for this.

Killthee is still head honcho for the spreadsheets. I was going to make a new sheet but he beat me to it and he is still doing a good job. Killthee, keep up the good work and you can just send the clan leaders a copy of the spreadsheet we can edit when it comes launch time.

Thanks for the excellent suggestions kaching!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sweden people, SWEDEN!

Xater

kaching said:

Sound reasonable. I hink we should add the coloumn.

Top Bottom