• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

gcubed

WasabiKing said:
ok, you are formally invited to my Splinter Clan's training day once the PSN version launches. I will notify you, oh guest instructor. :D

hmm, can i apply for some l33t flying skills of which i lack? Pro sticks? I got my ass whooped when trying to use the pro sticks

CSSer

If we're going to have a competition to decide who gets into the main GAF clan, someone needs to create that 'GAF' clan on the release date so that the clan name isn't taken by others.

Anyways, GAFe ftw.

edit... Filth_Flannigan... it's you.

Seiken said:
Sweden people, SWEDEN!

typsvensk.jpg

Firewire

Banned
CSSer said:
If we're going to have a competition to decide who gets into the main GAF clan, someone needs to create that 'GAF' clan on the release date so that the clan name isn't taken by others.

Anyways, GAFe ftw.

edit... Filth_Flannigan... it's you.

GAF1 - that should work.

Firewire said:
GAF1 - that should work.

The only issue is whether or not you can transfer clan leadership to another PSN name. It would be useless to start a clan and then you can't transfer the name. Hopefully someone from Incognito will answer this riddle before next week.

I'll see you folks later, I'm off to the movies. When I come back I expect at least 30 hurtful remarks towards the west.
jk

CSSer

Then... we should find a good person from the start. They'll probably allow a person to disband a clan, so that another person can start up a clan with the same name elsewhere.

KGKK

Banned
Can't wait for WARHAWK:D :D Hopefully those who were in the beta won't whoop ass too much with all those who weren't in it.

PSN:KGKK
Canada, Ontario, Toronto, EST
East Coast!

Safe Bet

Banned
FYI

For some reason I can't read my PMs atm so bear with me...

I will get to them as soon as this big black box lets me.

Ashhong

Killthee said:
Okay guys here's the new time zone clan list. I really think we should just make a "GAF" clan a month after the release with all the competitive players from all the time zones. BTW Safe Bet, UnholySpectacle, and whoever is going to be the EU leader PM me your email addresses so I can add you as collaborators in the spread sheet.

Here is the list of the people who I need more info from.
I'm missing time zones for most of these people or they're in either CST or MST and I need to know what clan they prefer (East or West).

DOUBLE CHECK MY WORK. I'm sure it's filled with mistakes and typos, so double check it. If you find an error, post in this thread in bold letters "ERROR:".

P.S. You guys suck for switching to time zone clans in the middle of the night X_X

Add me to that :)

Ashhong - Ashhong - PST/GAFw - California

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Firewire said:
what the hell is that?
must be GAF Europes mascot or something?

:lol :lol

acevans2 said:
GAF - PSN - TIMEZONE - Specific Location
acevans2 -- Micheal_Bluth --- GMT +6 ---- Urbana, IL, USA

East or West?

Firewire

Banned
Killthee:

How many players have signed up in total?

And whats the break down by region?

I'm just a bit curious, never thought this game would get such a good response.

calder

I just hope the guys in GAFe, shamed by their performance and chilled to the core by the display of pure naked awesome from their god-like GAFw opponents, don't all quit and never play the game again after the first scrim Tuesday. :|

That would be a shame.

Firewire

Banned
calder said:
I just hope the guys in GAFe, shamed by their performance and chilled to the core by the display of pure naked awesome from their god-like GAFw opponents, don't all quit and never play the game again after the first scrim Tuesday. :|

That would be a shame.

:lol

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Firewire said:
Killthee:

How many players have signed up in total?

And whats the break down by region?

I'm just a bit curious, never thought this game would get such a good response.

GAFw: 40 members
GAFe: 42 members
GAFu: 23 members
Pending more info: 32 members!

mackaveli said:
hey for, Mackaveli & crussher,

those are the PSN's. and the timezone is (MST) Alberta, Canada.

thanks.

East or West?

Nightz

Hey, all. I wanted to extend KUDOS and our thanks to all the Warhawk Public Beta testers out there who contributed to tweaking and balancing the game so it truly becomes a game for the gamers - which is what Incognito’s goal was all along, right Dylan?

With that said, as a nod to the top Public Beta testers and top Public Beta forum posters - take a close look at several of the Warhawks and Nemesis aircraft flying about, you’ll find your names painted on the ships. Congrats. Regrettably we couldn’t put all of your names down, but know that this was meant for all of you.

FYI…

Top 5 testers (based on Team Points)

1. Click
2. Enebreated
3. Merovee
4. IComeInPeace
5. ArtemisBane
An image of Click's Warhawk.
1187264026_92ea3a85e5.jpg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/

Awesome stuff :D

Top Bottom