• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

Firewire

Banned
Wollan said:
This is really awesome.

1187263576_75aed6e492_b.jpg

Looks like it's a two page ad.

Thats Awesome, Good job by the top 100!

Angelcurio

GAF-PSN-TIMEZONE-Specific Location

Angelcurio - Angelcurio - EST - Dominican Republic (a small island in the caribbean, near Florida)

BTW, I AM ERROR

CSSer

That's a really awesome ad. They really need to increase max player support from 32.

edit: The people that got on the ad were ranked by team points; I had the most team points during the beta and was left out :(

teepo

i feel proud of getting my ass handed to me by click. i also need to thank him, because if it wasn't for him, i wouldn't be nearly as good as a pilot.

Yeah, I know as soon as Halo 3 comes out a lot of people will be playing that as their number one choice for MP. Hopefully, Warhawk will have enough staying power throughout the holiday season and beyond.

Trevelyan

Banned
UnholySpectacle said:
In the same thread another reviewer gives it a 9.6. PSM has gone seriously downhill, and not just because I don't agree with this review.

Yup. Once their origina E-i-C left, the mag just went from not-so-bad crap to utter shit. But really? did they just base their review off the beta and knock off 2 points for all the system crashes and glitches? :lol

methane47

UnholySpectacle said:
In the same thread another reviewer gives it a 9.6. PSM has gone seriously downhill, and not just because I don't agree with this review.

Ok.. but theres a couple things.. In the PSM review they bash the game for costing $60 ... :lol no need to explain why that is funny.. So I really can't believe the PSM reveiw

but at the same time I can't believe the 9.6 review either.. because that is the same place that said that they took 60 hrs to beat heavenly sword

Wollan

A guy just PM'd me here on GAF, his account hasn't been activated yet so he can only send pm's apparantly, here are his details for you folks to add:

GAF: PSN: Time: Location:
soundahfekz - Soundahfekz - GMT-5 - Grand Rapids, Michigan

Wollan

I'm talking to Click and I asked him if he would like to share some words and he said that he's continously visiting the Warhawk & Resistance thread and he would like to thank various folks for the support.

Free Click!

Firewire

Banned
Defuser said:
WTF, Warhawk a 6.5 ?

Motherfucking bastards

Exactly!

Wollan said:
I'm talking to Click and I asked him if he would like to share some words and he said that he's continously visiting the Warhawk & Resistance thread and he would like to thank various folks for the support.

Free Click!

Cool! Is he in east or west?:lol

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Wollan said:

Free Click!

He's joining GAFe....

pandalogo2.gif

Synless

Wollan said:
A guy just PM'd me here on GAF, his account hasn't been activated yet so he can only send pm's apparantly, here are his details for you folks to add:

Grand Rapids eh? thats like 25 minutes from me.

*Edit* Oh and that PSM score is shit, I would give this game nothing less then a 9.3

Angelcurio

From the official Sony Blog:

1187264026_92ea3a85e5_b.jpg

Click | August 20th, 2007 at 6:19 pm

LOL! THANK YOU VERY MUCH Dylan, Mark, and the rest of Incognito for this fine gesture. And thanks to Insomniac’s James Stevenson for allowing me and myresistance.net’s “Infected” a straight pass into Warhawk BETA.

It was a pleasure BETA testing your amazing game and an honor for me to be represented in such a manner. I made new friends (and enemies) while playing Warhawk and posting on the forums for the near 2 months it was available to us.

Funny thing is, O-R-I-O-N is actually the account my “Click12″ PSU forum name was registered under. So I actually appear on 2 Warhawk planes in that ad, lol…

Free Click!!!!!

Firewire

Banned
"Quote:
Click | August 20th, 2007 at 6:19 pm

LOL! THANK YOU VERY MUCH Dylan, Mark, and the rest of Incognito for this fine gesture. And thanks to Insomniac’s James Stevenson for allowing me and myresistance.net’s “Infected” a straight pass into Warhawk BETA.

It was a pleasure BETA testing your amazing game and an honor for me to be represented in such a manner. I made new friends (and enemies) while playing Warhawk and posting on the forums for the near 2 months it was available to us.

Funny thing is, O-R-I-O-N is actually the account my “Click12″ PSU forum name was registered under. So I actually appear on 2 Warhawk planes in that ad, lol…"

he's in there twice. holly shit!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, I'm in Birmingham, AL, so I guess I'll go with East, since I'm closer to this coast. I'll be able to team up with fellow SEC Fan jjasper, and see how Columbus is doing from Speevy.

Then Team Kill them.

Ashhong

Wollan said:

My friend is in the same situation. He's pending approval and wants to join. Can we add him to the list?

xrich - xrich - PST/West - California

Wollan

He's the number one Warhawk player from beta, he's also a big Resistance player and a very liked guy but he managed to get himself perma-banned (from NeoGAF) for some reason.

Top Bottom