• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
DoctorWho said:
Someone on here said you couldn't have ranked/locked games but I see one right now.

[ES]PlayStation.com

Bug...it was possible in the beta too, but I forgot how to do it...^_^;

Firewire

Banned
Safe Bet said:
This was posted a couple pages back...

Kewl thanx!

Ok guys does anyone have a GAFe server up that I can join? If not does anyone else mind if I join in some of the other games? I would like to play with GAFer's!
Let me know please!

icechai

it says i'm a recruit now after accumulating 2k points, a ton of ribbons and a medal :( lost all stats, hope its just temp, this sucks

methane47

DoctorWho said:
Someone on here said you couldn't have ranked/locked games but I see one right now.

[ES]PlayStation.com

yeah I noticed that one as well.. Then I though about and figured.. its probably sony people running that one

Killthee

Servers Up! You know the drill.

oO_SR_Panda_Oo_by_pacman23-1.jpg

GAF_PST(#1)-CTF/ZNS

Ranked
20 people max

90% chance of getting kicked if you don't have GAF tag or don't post your PSN ID before joining...

ndiicm

I can't find your GAF server i don't think mine even sorts alphabetically

edit: found one that said gafe practice. tried the usual password didn't work though.
edit2 scaned through the list real fast was lucky enough to find it :)

Killthee

afrosensei said:

Go to filters and set it to look for a CTF game in Eucadia with 20 people or less and set the region for all.

ndiicm

I found it guys scanned through thousands of servers. Next time ill filter it better. anyway it froze for me :( first time ever.

Killthee

icechai said:
woo ranking back after game froze and i did a hard reboot, coming back in to the gaf server :)

I guess the freezing issue has to something to do with the server. You and Afrosensei both froze at the same time and 4 other people got d/c'ed at the same time...

ndiicm

killthee I think the server is down. It froze for me then I tried to hop back on but its not listed under CTF 20 players anymore.

Killthee

afrosensei said:
killthee I think the server is down. It froze for me then I tried to hop back on but its not listed under CTF 20 players.

still up, try all for max p. and add the server to your fave's for next time.

CTF round is over, next round is ZNS...

spwolf

Killthee said:
I guess the freezing issue has to something to do with the server. You and Afrosensei both froze at the same time and 4 other people got d/c'ed at the same time...

that makes sense since i play on official servers mostly and never get an freeze...

I'm really enjoying this game, however I really don't like feeling like I can't do shit when I am on foot. I always feel like my bullets don't do enough damage, or aren't accurate enough. It always ends up to be a grenade throwing contest. Even when I get the drop on people it doesn't really make a difference because they will just turn around and peg me in the face, while my assault rifle from 10 feet away knocks off an 1/8 of their health.

ndiicm

hmm this is odd. I still can't find it searching all for everything except number of players. I hae that set to 20. If I can find it again I'll add it to favs. Anyone else having trouble finding it?

Killthee

polyh3dron said:
I'm trying to get in the GAF PST server but it's full... can we make some kickings yes?
Try now.

afrosensei said:
hmm this is odd. I still can't find it searching all for everything except number of players. I hae that set to 20. If I can find it again I'll add it to favs. Anyone else having trouble finding it?

Try searching everything all except for modes and map; ZNS in The Badlands

Steroyd

Oh yeah I just remembered a couple of days ago someone got first place in a match and started doing an acceptance speech like he just won a Beauty pagent.

And there was some other guy today I accidently threw a grenade at his tank and he started ranting at me and then to himself, some really colourful people sometimes.

Firewire

Banned
FootNinja said:
I cant get into gafe practice :eek:

Says my password is wrong, is it not the usual gaf pass?

Theres a GAFe practice server? Can you let me know what the password is when you find out.
Thanx!

Con

Banned
Anyone else having problems connecting to servers? I keep getting "unable to join server" all the time. I have only been able to join 1 ranked and 4 unranked games so far and I've given it well over 15 tries.

The connection on my PS3 is NAT Type 3, which is not good, but funny thing is that I have a 10/10 connection (can't understand why the NAT Type is so high) and Resistance runs as smooth as butter. :/

Steroyd

afrosensei said:

edit: found one that said gafe practice. tried the usual password didn't work though.
edit2 scaned through the list real fast was lucky enough to find it :)

You have to wait till all the servers load up before the sort in alphabetical order takes effect.

Killthee

Con said:
Anyone else having problems connecting to servers? I keep getting "unable to join server" all the time. I have only been able to join 1 ranked and 4 unranked games so far and I've given it well over 15 tries.

The connection on my PS3 is NAT Type 3, which is not good, but funny thing is that I have a 10/10 connection (can't understand why the NAT Type is so high) and Resistance runs as smooth as butter. :/

Your ports aren't open. Set your PS3 in DMZ mode or look for the post with the ports you need open that was posted a while back.

It looks like some of you froze or got dropped....I'll make room....keep trying to join....

WTF... whole network just went down for me... :(

FUCK! A shit load of stats that I just accumulated didn't count because of that crash. Stuff from several games today!

FightyF

Banned
Pimpwerx said:
On-foot questions:
- Are there any other melee weapons besides the knife?
- Is there an easier way to select weapons? Moving my finger from the analog to the d-pad sucks. I know it's probably a gameplay mechanic they wanted but...frowny-face anyway.

No, and I agree, it's cumbersome for me, I use my right hand to change weapon because I want to move at the same time.

I suck at flying so I can't answer those Qs.

Tech question:
- How do I use my headset?

My Jabra is recognized in the XMB settings menu, and all, but doesn't really seem to work in-game. I sure don't hear my voice, and no one ever seems to respond. I don't see anything in the options menu. It kinda sucks too, b/c I was talking some crazy shit when I first started. PEACE.

Press L3 to talk. I thought mine was borked until shagg told me here.

Killthee

DoctorWho said:

and several other people seem to have gotten dropped...this is weird...

very weird......looks like you just got dropped....

It's wacky GAF server day!!!

roxya

snack said:
I'm really enjoying this game, however I really don't like feeling like I can't do shit when I am on foot. I always feel like my bullets don't do enough damage, or aren't accurate enough. It always ends up to be a grenade throwing contest. Even when I get the drop on people it doesn't really make a difference because they will just turn around and peg me in the face, while my assault rifle from 10 feet away knocks off an 1/8 of their health.

Tried burning their face off with a flamethrower? :lol

My favourite weapon in the whole game.

Con

Banned
Killthee said:
Your ports aren't open. Set your PS3 in DMZ mode or look for the post with the ports you need open that was posted a while back.

My PS3 isn't even connected to a router, just a switch that is connected directly to my fiber connection.

How do I set my PS3 i DMZ mode?

Top Bottom