• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

Trevelyan

Banned
Ashhong said:
its full...can you kick a non-gaf for me?

also, i was having trouble logging in, and did a hard reboot (turned off main switch) and turned it back on. works now lol could be coincidence, who knows.

edit: nvm, im in.

What he said. I'm gonna log in in 2 minutes, so kick any non-gaffers out. :lol

Baker

Banned
Sorry if this is old news, but did anyone else notice Warhawk isn't on PSN anymore?

The banners are still there, but it's not on the Featured, What's New, Most Downloaded, or Downloadable Games lists.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Cerebral Palsy said:
Why was I kicked from the server?

The PST one? Sorry, I tend to kick people with non GAF tags out when I notice the server isn't filled with them ^_^;

Oh man, I wish stats would start tracking. I had about 15 games, all with a KDR no less than 4 in any round. I even got 10.33 in a round. 31-3 in zones :D. I took a picture but it was up close and doesn't show anything but the numbers. I had to rush over to my phone and I managed to get a picture RIGHT when the screen went black. Anyhow I'll upload that later.

Today was my BEST freaken WOWHAWK session EVER.

narcosis219 said:
Today was my BEST freaken WOWHAWK session EVER.

/agree

I've had a couple 120pt matches, ending as the highest ranked player that weren't counted at all. The sooner the stat-tracking comes back online the better!

LJ11

Good games tonight. Carlos is crazy, dude was a one man wrecking crew always flying/riding in for the flag going up against 2-4 guys every time. Good stuff.

User 406

Banned
Whoooo, some more great games on Click's server. Did two repeats of the tiny Island Outpost zones map, on both the giving and recieving end of the pain. XD

Started up GAF_EST(#1)-CTF/ZNS ranked dedicated. Good night!

I can't ever get in any GAF servers =(. I have to stick to the Sony servers.

Well, at least I'll spread word that GAFn is KICK ASS. Ranking first and flashing that tag'll show em =).

kitch9

Banned
Baker said:
Sorry if this is old news, but did anyone else notice Warhawk isn't on PSN anymore?

The banners are still there, but it's not on the Featured, What's New, Most Downloaded, or Downloadable Games lists.

Everything thing you download from PSN disappears from it, and appears on your downloaded list....

carlos

LJ11 said:
Good games tonight. Carlos is crazy, dude was a one man wrecking crew always flying/riding in for the flag going up against 2-4 guys every time. Good stuff.

Thanks for the props, that's me, riding headfirst into the ambush and taking anyone I can with me ;)

In one particular zone game, I managed to decrease their main base zone area and take out 7 guys with the knife, then get into a missle turret, take out 3 planes, then run into a tank, took out a couple more...

good times, good games, I'll see y'all again on the weekend :)

(though I do wish they got the stat servers updating again, by the time they manage to do so, the initial "fever" period with the game might be dying down. ... :(

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66

Greg

Sorry to whoever was playing with me - I'm still in the "messing around with the mechanics" phase of the game, so I'm not exactly worried about winning right now. :lol

Good games though - that last Zones match was a ton of fun, and I had a tank parter to wreck that last zone before time ran out.

First: FIX THE FUCKING STATS.

Second: It's great that they put clans into this game, but how in the hell do they expact people to get their clans organized onto one team to face another clan without any type of party system? Resistance has a party system, why not Wowhawk?

Third: FIX THE GODDAMN FUCKING STATS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

you guys are having Stat issues....I CAN'T EVEN GET INTO THE DAMN GAME!

...I can authenticate with "license agreement" aspect just fine (my PS3 passes its connection tests and I connect to PSN and web browser A-OK)....but after that, I just receive "Network Error," then "clean up network"

...and then I get dropped back to the main menu (>__<)

there's quite a few people complaining about this on the main boards and powercycling the PS3, nor performing a connection test fixes it....

That GAF GMT capture the flag on Eucadia was awesome. Props to my red team comrades who snatched a brilliant victory at the death with 1 minute to go!

Awesome teamwork guys!

nofi

narcosis219 said:
Warhawk maintenance... they say their going to fix random drops and fix the issue with 1.92 and not being able to connect.

Great stuff. Will it make me able to fly a Warhawk, too?

Tried to get into GAFu last night but it was full of non-euros. And non-gaffers.

mr stroke

polyh3dron said:
?

Third: FIX THE GODDAMN FUCKING STATS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

please....if there is not a patch for the stats in the next week then Incog doesn't care about its product....they haven't even released a statement about fixing the problem wich really bugs me....they know its broken NOW FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

otherwise this man will buy out your company and fix it for you!!!!!!
capt.22f87d64b0a74b70893c902aed7be36d.megamillions_jackpot_mdgb101.jpg

Raist

Banned
AgentOtaku said:
you guys are having Stat issues....I CAN'T EVEN GET INTO THE DAMN GAME!

...I can authenticate with "license agreement" aspect just fine (my PS3 passes its connection tests and I connect to PSN and web browser A-OK)....but after that, I just receive "Network Error," then "clean up network"

...and then I get dropped back to the main menu (>__<)

there's quite a few people complaining about this on the main boards and powercycling the PS3, nor performing a connection test fixes it....

Do you click agree on the ToS screen before they show up ? Because you won't notice it doing anything (it won't go to the next page), but then you once they show up and you click agree, won't be able to get past them without a network error. I noticed it several times, and I've only had network errors when I click agree to early. Restarting the game, waiting for the ToS to show up before clicking worked for me.

Raist

Banned
mr stroke said:
they haven't even released a statement about fixing the problem wich really bugs me....

Huh, they did. Dylan Jobes said they'll fix the player drops with a patch coming this saturday, and they have a team working on the stat issues.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
mr stroke said:
please....if there is not a patch for the stats in the next week then Incog doesn't care about its product....they haven't even released a statement about fixing the problem wich really bugs me....they know its broken NOW FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

otherwise this man will buy out your company and fix it for you!!!!!!
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/...902aed7be36d.megamillions_jackpot_mdgb101.jpg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7697162&postcount=6337

Raist

Banned
nofi said:
Great stuff. Will it make me able to fly a Warhawk, too?

Tried to get into GAFu last night but it was full of non-euros. And non-gaffers.

Why didn't you post ? I would have kicked non gaffers out :/

Raist

Banned
nofi said:
Dunno, I guess I should have checked this thread first, but it moves sooo fast!

That's why I made another thread but people don't use it :/

ok, I didn't post my serv on the other thread, but that was a quick setup, not an "official" GAF one :p

Raist said:
Do you click agree on the ToS screen before they show up ? Because you won't notice it doing anything (it won't go to the next page), but then you once they show up and you click agree, won't be able to get past them without a network error. I noticed it several times, and I've only had network errors when I click agree to early. Restarting the game, waiting for the ToS to show up before clicking worked for me.

haven't tried this...will give it a shot when I get home from work...thanks again!

nofi

Raist said:
Makes me think that I never played with him :eek:

I did. I did actually kill him on foot once. ;)

He kicked my ass all over the map for the rest of the games. In the Hawks there's no match for him.

Top Bottom