• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

PuMa

Sea Manky said:
Had the same problem, one trick on the Playstation forums worked for me. Go into the internet browser and bring up any website, then go back and do the system update.

Weird. I had the same problem tonight as well. Although I didnt try this trick...I jsut waited a couple hours and then it worked.

Ragnarok10

I'm getting a little tired of this shit. I'm constantly getting promoted in game only to see "No Stats Available" whenever I check my profile and want to do some customization. WTF? I've NEVER SEEN my stats since I've had this game.

BIG BUBBA

Did I mention it's time to cancel my Ratchet and Clank preorder yet?
Baker said:
Someone has GAF_EST#1 running but it's damn near empty.

Come on peoples!

I tried going in there and it said it was full, even though only like 4 people were there.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Ragnarok10 said:
I'm getting a little tired of this shit. I'm constantly getting promoted in game only to see "No Stats Available" whenever I check my profile and want to do some customization. WTF? I've NEVER SEEN my stats since I've had this game.

Same happens here man but I have seen my stats the last time was on the freaking 9/8 man and I know I have acquired around 3000 more points and should be Wing leader but noooo I am stuck either Chief Sergeant or recruit. I am teh sadz!

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
Between the network timeouts when i want to play a f*king game that i spent money on, and the not keeping my stats that i worked hard/got lucky to get im getting kinda frustrated with wowhawk.

calder

I wouldn't be bothering to play much tonight, at least ranked, the latest server side patches go up Friday morning so why get more annoyed with wondering if the stats are tracking or not. Hopefully tomorrow night when I'm on everything is better.

Flo_Evans

ok I want to play so I am shutting down GAF_CST after this match!

22hrs uptime 55 matches played. It says stats successfully sent in between each round but who knows.

Anyone else want to host or all try and jump on the same SCEA server?

BlackGoku and I got to see first-hand just a few minutes ago the douchebaggery of people on your own team that will kill you for a flag.

I was tryin' to cover you, partner. From ally and enemy alike. *salute*

Goddamn idiots. -_-

calder said:
I wouldn't be bothering to play much tonight, at least ranked, the latest server side patches go up Friday morning so why get more annoyed with wondering if the stats are tracking or not. Hopefully tomorrow night when I'm on everything is better.

The servers get updated today!?! Awesome. :D

I've been waiting to play until I can actually get points for my ranked matches, so this is fantastic news to me!

DeejayKnight said:
The servers get updated today!?! Awesome. :D

I've been waiting to play until I can actually get points for my ranked matches, so this is fantastic news to me!

find some wood...

better yet, a 19th Century clipper ship....

...and knock on it. 30 times.

That's what I've done.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
TheJollyCorner said:
find some wood...

better yet, a 19th Century clipper ship....

...and knock on it. 30 times.

That's what I've done.

To my luck I have 1 of those sitting outside and have been knocking ever since they announce server restart to fix things. :D

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
dralla said:
i cant plat as a Recruit, the default customes are terrible and I hate looking at them :[

Its sucks big time, since the only reason I was playing was because I was really bored if not I wouldn't. It really ticks me off seeing others with their rank and such Ok (Using C3PO voice) while we are made to suffer!

nofi

I'm just going to buy the PAL disk version next week, I think, and start again with my PAL PSN id, rather than my US one.

It's not like I got very far up the ranks, and whatever I did get has probably reset anyway.

bosx2

Banned
finally I was able to join a ranked server yesterday.... fuck this game is awesome! tonight is fragnight... watch out for my tankbullets :lol

Speevy

Banned
Put someone else in GAFe. My mother was diagnosed with cancer yesterday and I'm not going to be doing anything gaming-related until this is resolved.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Speevy said:
Put someone else in GAFe. My mother was diagnosed with cancer yesterday and I'm not going to be doing anything gaming-related until this is resolved.

Sorry about that :(

h3ro

Speevy said:

So sorry to hear that Speevy, best wishes not only to your mother, but your family and friends as well.

You know what, I change my mind. I think your spot in GAFe should be held for you until you come back :)
I'm already on the gafe roster, I'll get my clan invite once Incog fixes the clan glitch.

Again, best wishes for Speevy.

lunlunqq

Speevy said:
oh god.
Very sorry to hear that and I hope she will recover soon.

Baker

Banned
Well, the servers are back up from the update.

My stats still have not refreshed since September 9.

Edit: I'm enjoying myself a sick day, so let me know if anyone wants to play.

Firewire

Banned
Speevy said:

Sorry to hear that Speevy. Best wishes for your family.

Speevy

Banned
Btw I didn't mean to rain on the Warhawk parade. This game is about multiplayer fun. I just can't post new topics.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Baker

Banned
Ok, it looks like stat updating is pretty instantaneous now. Woot.

The bad thing: So far it looks like everything from Sept 9-13 is gone.

PuMa

Baker said:
Ok, it looks like stat updating is pretty instantaneous now. Woot.

The bad thing: So far it looks like everything from Sept 9-13 is gone.

Instantaneous?!

I can't believe that until I actually get home to see it...

I bought this game today. Wow wow wow wow. What a game.

Is it possilbe to use motion controls for warhawks but have it switched off for tanks etc?

Madman

Bearillusion said:
I bought this game today. Wow wow wow wow. What a game.

Is it possilbe to use motion controls for warhawks but have it switched off for tanks etc?
No, not possible. No idea why.

Baker

Banned
PuMa said:
Instantaneous?!

I can't believe that until I actually get home to see it...

Yup. It's kind of weird seeing it work like it should, hehe.

Now I'm running into a problem where it won't promote me. I have enough stats to be Sergeant, but I'm stuck at 1st Class Airman. I went into another game and it immediately popped up the "You Are Sergeant" window.

I went back to the menu and I'm still 1st Class...

PuMa

Baker said:
Yup. It's kind of weird seeing it work like it should, hehe.

Now I'm running into a problem where it won't promote me. I have enough stats to be Sergeant, but I'm stuck at 1st Class Airman. I went into another game and it immediately popped up the "You Are Sergeant" window.

I went back to the menu and I'm still 1st Class...

I've had that problem since the very first week. I am currently at Chief Sergeant but have met the qualifications for the next two ranks ahead. For some reason it doesn't want to promote me...

Ragnarok10

PuMa said:
I've had that problem since the very first week. I am currently at Chief Sergeant but have met the qualifications for the next two ranks ahead. For some reason it doesn't want to promote me...
It probably heard you talking shit or something.

LJ11

Speevy said:
Best of luck Speevy, I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

suikodan

It might have been specified somewhere else in this thread and if so, sorry.

But I'd like to know if Squads will be implemented in a future update.

I have the mic and I'd love to talk except I want to talk with someone near me who's with me for an attack or something instead of hearing some kid yelling while flying with a ship. :lol

Madman

Speevy said:
Sorry to hear that. :( Best of luck to your mother and your family.

EekTheKat

I'm getting a lockup immediately now at 10:41am when I launch warhawk, PSN accessible, Playstation Store, Account management are not accessible.

Just curious if anyone's seeing the same thing.

h3ro

EekTheKat said:
I'm getting a lockup immediately now at 10:41am when I launch warhawk, PSN accessible, Playstation Store, Account management are not accessible.

Did you try powering on and off both the PS3 and your router? Gluck

Brofist

EekTheKat said:

I can't connect to PSN at all, said to try again later

EekTheKat

Yeah there's seems to be signs that the PSN is having problems right now. The store portion and the account management portion of the PSN isn't working right at the moment.

That could explain why the downloadable version of warhawk was locking up.

Steroyd

Sorry about that Speevy probably can't hear me because your banned... wait why was you banned this time?
Hope your mother pulls through.

Sony needs to fix this B/C on the PS2, i've been "offline" now for a whole day and yesturday when all I've been doing is playing Rogue Galaxy, haven't played Warhawk in days, will have to catch up tomorrow.

You know when you're in the "lobby" before a match starts is it open mic talk or do you have to press R3 just like in a game?

Flo_Evans

teepo said:
i just got kicked for team killing :(

gnite flo. that was hilarious.

heh I don't think the other guy knew it was still pre-game cause there wasn't enough people.

My rank goes from recruit to sergeant all the time... every time it goes back to sergeant it says the last game I played was on 9/9 even though I have played ranked every night! I hope they sort this out cause I actually spent some time getting all the little ribbons and badges!

Steroyd said:
Sorry about that Speevy probably can't hear me because your banned... wait why was you banned this time?
Hope your mother pulls through.

Sony needs to fix this B/C on the PS2, i've been "offline" now for a whole day and yesturday when all I've been doing is playing Rogue Galaxy, haven't played Warhawk in days, will have to catch up tomorrow.

You know when you're in the "lobby" before a match starts is it open mic talk or do you have to press R3 just like in a game?

I think it's open mic, but I'd like confirmation too.

Top Bottom