• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

Arsenic

Syndicate3 - GAFeast (if another is made) - NYC

I wont be online day one, will be away 1-2 days after game release ; ;

You know, I can't really play until late at night though (midnight EST), so if you need a spot in the eastern bracket and have an empty spot in the western I could probably go with that.

AltogetherAndrews said:
You know, I can't really play until late at night though (midnight EST), so if you need a spot in the eastern bracket and have an empty spot in the western I could probably go with that.

I'm sure a lot of the matches will go into the night but switch if you need too. Are you gonna be available for some Haze co-op when it comes out? I should be all over that game day 1.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Firewire said:
Jeez! GAFw already begging for help!

You guys have an unfair advantage with

1187264026_92ea3a85e5.jpg

: P

Still would like to be added into the East Clan...

PSN - BlackGoku03
Location - SC

I asked earlier but it seems my post was over looked or not in the right format.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
BlackGoku03 said:
Still would like to be added into the East Clan...

PSN - BlackGoku03
Location - SC

I asked earlier but it seems my post was over looked or not in the right format.

#54 in GAFe....

Raist

Banned
Meh, it got a 6.5/10 from PSM

Bah, this game will rock, and we'll rock too :p
I hope we could try some EU vs US matches sometimes :D

europe will destroy you all :(

Raist said:
Meh, it got a 6.5/10 from PSM

Bah, this game will rock, and we'll rock too :p
I hope we could try some EU vs US matches sometimes :D

europe will destroy you all :(

Must......resist...WW2....joke...............so hard.....

Aalyx

Whoa East and West full already? Crazy.

For my spot, can you please add a comment that I'm going to buy the game on the 21st of September?

I'd like the extra stuff + headset and I can wait :p Hopefully my PC Gaming skills can translate to Warhawk so I can keep up :lol

S. L.

woah
count me in for the euro clan

PSN ID - GAF Username - Timezone - Location

SL_ - S. L. - GMT+1 - Germany

Killthee said:
You guys have an unfair advantage with

1187264026_92ea3a85e5.jpg

: P

Keep in mind we are talking clan games, meaning a team. Click is not going to save the other 15 people on his team. I can't tell you how many times I would play Big Team Slayer on Halo 2, have 25 kills by myself at the end of the match, and my team would still have lost..

Firewire

Banned
UnholySpectacle said:
Keep in mind we are talking clan games, meaning a team. Click is not going to save the other 15 people on his team. I can't tell you how many times I would play Big Team Slayer on Halo 2, have 25 kills by myself at the end of the match, and my team would still have lost..

Yeah, I agree. No one person can carry a team! There are some good players over on the West as well. I think it will be rather competitive!

Gattsu25

Banned
Code:
[B]PSN ID	 - GAF Username -	Timezone	 - Location
Gattsu25 - Gattsu25     -       EST (GMT-5)      - FL, USA[/B]
Like to join GAFe

edit: meh, full? I'll see you guys online either way

calder

Firewire said:
Yeah, I agree. No one person can carry a team! There are some good players over on the West as well. I think it will be rather competitive!
And if not, we'll just make Click play with his controller upside down every second round.

justjohn

i just bought my wireless router and should be delivered by friday. so i'll finally go online.
i just hope the username justjohn hasnt already been taken

JB1981

I am on the east coast and would like to join at least one of the clans. It looks like I may have missed out on the east coast clan, though :(

I can play at night around 8pm est during the week (til around 10-10:30) and a weekend night.

Firewire said:
A handicap for Click!

This reminds me of an amusing story about a hardcore Street Fighter player I knew in TN. He was so good he would regularly make bets about beating people in Street Fighter Alpha 3 by only playing with his feet. My friend Tad, who is an excellent Alpha player, challenged him and lost. Not only was the guy playing with his feet but he was making out with his girlfriend at the same time. Tad got OWNED. :lol

Grayman

UnholySpectacle said:
This reminds me of an amusing story about a hardcore Street Fighter player I knew in TN. He was so good he would regularly make bets about beating people in Street Fighter Alpha 3 by only playing with his feet. My friend Tad, who is an excellent Alpha player, challenged him and lost. Not only was the guy playing with his feet but he was making out with his girlfriend at the same time. Tad got OWNED. :lol
I read somewhere recently that a tourney had a "play a pro event" it was still a blowout when the pros used one hand.

Firewire

Banned
UnholySpectacle said:

:lol

Top Bottom