• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

S. L.

Norml said:
I like the lighting bolt because it just gives a good light show:D

00071375.jpg
thats a sweet skin/paint

_RT_

icechai said:
No GAF rooms but a couple people still play together. Add us to your buddy list and join the game, today we had 6 GAFers in a game (GAFw, GAFu, GAFn, and GAFe all represented!), and like he said earlier, Sea_Manky was the odd man out on the other team, good effort though, but no one else could really play on his team... and it was painfully obvious in team deathmatch

While I'm familiar with the Clan Roster List, I'd rather not have to scroll through this thread to find active people and cross ref. them with screen names.
If your active could you do me a favor and and me?
RT_Boston

Just put GAF in the message so I know who ya are.

I'll be on for a while tonight. Looking forward to it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Jesus Christ. 11 hours of Warhawk yesterday. A total of 56 hours in 6 days...

I need a life? No. I need MOAR WARHAWK. *goes to play another 10*

I played this for the first time at my cousin's house over the weekend and I have to say it was the most enjoyable experience I have had in a long time! So addictive!

I thought Warhawk must have disappeared off the radar though (no pun intended), who the hell knew there was an online forum?!

Steroyd

Seiken said:
Jesus Christ. 11 hours of Warhawk yesterday. A total of 56 hours in 6 days...

I need a life? No. I need MOAR WARHAWK. *goes to play another 10*

I'd be pulling crazy numbers like that myself if I didn't have Valkyrie and Rogue Galaxy to play.

You know what would be a good idea, making the online section a sub forum to the Gaming section that way the Warhawk thread gets more traffic, and it doesn't compromise Neogaf's structure afterall online is a part of gaming right?

Ugh, I just had to bail on that game. Sorry Seiken, Pharmacy, but it was just excruciating, seeing those spawns being taken again and again without a fight and the endless barrage of tanks and Warhawks while most of our team just loitered around our base on foot. Without even laying any mines!!! It was just too much to bear.

Ceb

freethought said:
Ugh, I just had to bail on that game. Sorry Seiken, Pharmacy, but it was just excruciating, seeing those spawns being taken again and again without a fight and the endless barrage of tanks

Lemme guess: Archipelago? I love that map, but games can really become a stalemate on it.

Steroyd

freethought said:
Ugh, I just had to bail on that game. Sorry Seiken, Pharmacy, but it was just excruciating, seeing those spawns being taken again and again without a fight and the endless barrage of tanks and Warhawks while most of our team just loitered around our base on foot. Without even laying any mines!!! It was just too much to bear.

Sounds exactly like a CTF Archipelagro match I had. :mad:

Steroyd

I would like to say I have never seen such a shit team in Team Deathmatch somethings wrong when your second place in the team with equal to the person in first with just 4 points and all you've done is try to take spawn points.

User 406

Banned
Yeah, that was some serious blowout shit. Lately I've been going into non-SCEA servers to get more interesting rotations, but there's also a downside, since the quality of players seems to drop. :/

It's really neat playing map/game type combinations that you don't frequently see (especially the occasional deathmatch dogfight :D) but it sucks when one team is completely dominating.

carlos said:
Dang, my PS3 froze up again....good games there, Manky and JFK
I'll probably be on again tonight

Good games!
You guys need to get mics.

Also we should start a new,main gaf clan.With the leader being someone that plays often.I nominate you or manky.

carlos

johnFkennedy said:
Good games!

Also we should start a new,main gaf clan.With the leader being someone that plays often.I nominate you or manky.

Oh,I had a mic, I just don't speak much (just like in real life)

Anyway, yes, clan consolidation please (at the moment I don't think that there are 30 people actively playing)
We jut need to make another list of players and send the invites out

I appreciate the nomination, but I'm for Manky being clan leader if he wants it, he's played almost double my time.

carlos said:
Oh,I had a mic, I just don't speak much (just like in real life)

Anyway, yes, clan consolidation please (at the moment I don't think that there are 30 people actively playing)
We jut need to make another list of players and send the invites out

I appreciate the nomination, but I'm for Manky being clan leader if he wants it, he's played almost double my time.

I think this game might be suffering from some voice chat issues then,because I've called out to you guys several times.(When we were on the same team)

Also what should we call the new clan?

User 406

Banned
johnFkennedy said:
Good games!

Hey, I have a mic, and I blather on endlessly about this or that zone being taken or where I'm planning to eat a mine next. Can't you hear me? :p

And I'm up for heading a consolidated clan. You won't have to worry about me losing interest and wandering off since Warhawk is the only game I'm planning to play for the forseeable future. XD

I'm gonna work out now, and when I get done, if nobody objects I guess I'll go down the list of clan members in the official spreadsheet and send them PMs. We'll see who responds and go from there. And if you're not in a clan currently, just post in this thread if you want to be added.

Edit: Depending on how many people respond, we could call it just GAF, or GAF1, GAF2, etc. I'm assuming we won't get a full 64 people though.

Edit 2: Maybe we could get our members together at some point and do a mic check. I know I've never heard you speak, john.

Sea Manky said:
Hey, I have a mic, and I blather on endlessly about this or that zone being taken or where I'm planning to eat a mine next. Can't you hear me? :p

And I'm up for heading a consolidated clan. You won't have to worry about me losing interest and wandering off since Warhawk is the only game I'm planning to play for the forseeable future. XD

I'm gonna work out now, and when I get done, if nobody objects I guess I'll go down the list of clan members in the official spreadsheet and send them PMs. We'll see who responds and go from there. And if you're not in a clan currently, just post in this thread if you want to be added.

Edit: Depending on how many people respond, we could call it just GAF, or GAF1, GAF2, etc. I'm assuming we won't get a full 64 people though.

Edit 2: Maybe we could get our members together at some point and do a mic check. I know I've never heard you speak, john.

Trouble is, I'm pretty sure a clan with the tag GAF already exists. My only concern is the messed up clan list but I say go for it. Can't be more than 15 active GAFu members.

Sea Manky said:

Then there are definitely voice chat problems.I've never heard you speak either,and I'm constantly talking especially when there are other GAFers present.Do you have to hold L3 down for certain amount of time before speaking? Anybody wanna test this out in the next half hour or so?

Steroyd

CurlySaysX said:
Hello.

Anyway... is there anyway of checking your warhawk stats online similar to BF2stats?

Gracious Thanks.

Last I checked they haven't implemented that on the official Warhawk website yet.

From the sounds of it the Gafu clan seems to be the most active clan. lol
I can disband the clan and reinvent a plain ole GAF clan if you want.

Steroyd said:
Last I checked they haven't implemented that on the official Warhawk website yet.

From the sounds of it the Gafu clan seems to be the most active clan. lol
I can disband the clan and reinvent a plain ole GAF clan if you want.

Do it!

User 406

Banned
Steroyd said:
How are we going to notify people? Disband and let them bitch on this forum for an invite?

I was going to send them a PM via the forum as well as a message on PSN. That sound ok?

Edit: Also, I don't think we technically need to bother with getting the various clan leaders to disband. We can just send invites to those who respond and they can leave their current clan. I've also seen the plain GAF clan tag, so maybe NGAF?

Yeah, NGAF is probably the way to go. I still like GAFu though, sounds like an insult, or a threat. Sort of like; "I'm going to effing gaff you, mate". Plus we could say the u stood for ultimate, It's not like it stands for Europe.

acevans2

I haven't been a part of a GAF Warhawk match yet. :(

I think it'd be even more fun if I was a part of a clan;

How do I join? PSN = Micheal_Bluth US Central Time GMT -6:00

CSSer

Who took the "GAF" clan? I've seen some of them before, but none have noticeable names. Maybe name it "GAF!", or "NGAF", or something...

edit: NGAF was already mentioned I see... anyways, my PSN is PlayerBeyond, and I'm willing to abandon the lonesome GAFe clan.

icechai

wooo so we're finally all going to be in the same clan? I wonder how amusing for other people to see the top spots in the games we play with all the different GAF tags. This morning it was like GAFu, GAFe, GAFn all the time :p

User 406

Banned
Whoooooo, some pretty intense matches there carlos. Too bad our team at the end turned into swearing losers there at the end.

Okay, it's almost time for me to go to bed, but in the morning I'll collect the info from everyone who has posted and start sending PMs to everyone else. Just let me know if there are objections.

Pimpwerx

I want in the main clan. My PSN is MastaKiiLA. I was in GAF South, but I left it yesterday. I hope they fix the rank system soon. I've been having fun bad-assing aroud trying to get my Bandit 4x4 badge so I can rank up correctly once they do get the system fixed. PEACE.

Arsenic

ive been waiting for an active clan, and i didnt make any of the rosters on the original GAF clan. count me in!

PSN: Syndicate3

Halvie

Banned
Have they fixed the issues of getting into matches? Are there still a lot of people playing this? Thinking of picking this up.

icechai

Halvie said:
Have they fixed the issues of getting into matches? Are there still a lot of people playing this? Thinking of picking this up.

Its easier, but the problems still appear here and there. So basically they've smoothened out the problem but they did not eradicate it. Rankings are wonky but your stats are fully recorded. Yes a lot of servers are packed at all times of the day still.

teepo

Sea Manky said:
Whoooooo, some pretty intense matches there carlos. Too bad our team at the end turned into swearing losers there at the end.

Okay, it's almost time for me to go to bed, but in the morning I'll collect the info from everyone who has posted and start sending PMs to everyone else. Just let me know if there are objections.

is sks going to be forming into this new clan?

Steroyd

icechai said:
Its easier, but the problems still appear here and there. So basically they've smoothened out the problem but they did not eradicate it. Rankings are wonky but your stats are fully recorded. Yes a lot of servers are packed at all times of the day still.

I don't know why but I can get in near full matches through the Clan members list.

Top Bottom