• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

deepbrown

ChryZ said:
Shifty Geezer, that fucking party pooper, closed my thread at B3D :mad:

B3D hates fun confirmed :p

I guess, the Sunday game is still on. Deepbrown can sort out the rest via this thread and PMs to his members.
We have a Warhawk thread...the official one...please do all discussions there.

deepbrown

Sea Manky said:
I was number one on the leaderboards in deaths for a good long time, if that helps.
I'm scared of you...you're good. *cowers*

What matches do you play to get an average of 20 kills per game!? AVERAGE.

Steroyd...you're about the same quality as me and B3d's top 5. Which is good...my k/d is 1.54

User 406

Banned
I don't have a favorite game type, I like servers with a variety of modes. I do prefer team games over straight deathmatch, although the occasional deathmatch round (especially dogfight) is a lot of fun. As for how I get my kills, well, I gets my weapon and points it at a fella and shoots. :X

deepbrown

Sea Manky said:
I don't have a favorite game type, I like servers with a variety of modes. I do prefer team games over straight deathmatch, although the occasional deathmatch round (especially dogfight) is a lot of fun. As for how I get my kills, well, I gets my weapon and points it at a fella and shoots. :X
I do that too and Im generally on top...but you have some crazy stats. Like your win/loss ratio is 3... How is that possible? You must carry every team you play with. Or make sure you're on the best team :p

rc213

Finally got in a couple hours of Wowhawk yesterday after purchasing the R:FoM Map Pack 2 and Operation: Omega Dawn Booster Pack. So Awesome! Just need to get my groove back, Had some awful awful games early on.

User 406

Banned
deepbrown said:
I do that too and Im generally on top...but you have some crazy stats. Like your win/loss ratio is 3... How is that possible? You must carry every team you play with. Or make sure you're on the best team :p

Actually, most of the time when I join a game, I'm on the losing team. :p I typically won't ditch a team that's losing unless they're really not even trying. If they're at least attempting to take bases I'll keep trying to help.

Ceb

Steroyd said:
Not even close.

You can click on the names for K/D ratio and stuff, would have been nice if they fleshed out the stats more on the website.

Just click on the "head to head" banner and then sort it by your choice of stats. No need to click on everybody's PSN names.

deepbrown

Sea Manky said:
Actually, most of the time when I join a game, I'm on the losing team. :p I typically won't ditch a team that's losing unless they're really not even trying. If they're at least attempting to take bases I'll keep trying to help.
Hm...that's what I do. Oh well.

burnfout

B3D main event on Sunday 20:00/8PM-GMT (=21:00/9PM-CET, 15:00/3PM-EST, 12:00/noon-PST8PDT). Test server GAFvsB3D: switch teams enabled, auto team balancing enabled just for the test server to make testing easier.

8PM GMT? Looks like I can play! Awesome!

carlos

I'll be there sunday as well, screw three kings day! ;)

just registered to the consolegaming.eu site, do I need an invite from steroyd or something? (registered as PRcarlos)

Steroyd

carlos said:
I'll be there sunday as well, screw three kings day! ;)

just registered to the consolegaming.eu site, do I need an invite from steroyd or something? (registered as PRcarlos)

I could give other people the ability to add people the roster... but who visits the site much? (-_-)'

ChryZ

Sea Manky said:
Soooo, what's this "test server" thing? Unofficial play until the match? Where and when?
Gradthrawn from B3D posted those details in the now closed thread. No idea, if he's doing another test run.

mintylurb

Steroyd said:
Not against B3D but if we ever get a match through the consolegaming website you have to sign up 24 hours before the match.
Oh, I see..Welp, since I don't have to sign up to play against them b3d kids then I'll be around the match time just in case we don't have enough ppl.

edit: just checked that stats link steroyd posted. Dang, we have a lot of good wh players.! Looks like you guys will be fine as long as spanky and escalade shows up.

Madman

pancakesandsex said:
Thanks ill check that out immediately.
Yeah, when I first played I was wondering what Incognito did to fuck up the picture so much. Then I found the screen adjuster. Now I wonder why everyone else doesn't include the feature.

Ceb

So how do we decide who gets the honor to participate in Sunday's match? Looks like a lot of people will be able to show up. :)

I registered on that console gamer website Steroyd, as BlackGoku03.

I think I'll get in a little play time before I go to bed. Just got home from work.

icechai

Sea Manky said:
I've already notified my wife that I will have SCHEDULED CLAN MATCHES this weekend. XD

And this is how I lose access to my PS3 when notifying my gf of these type of events, at least women love Rock Band :p

icechai

nice games Carlos! PSN disconnected me on the last one, you really defended so well even though we would always get the flag over half the map... I hate TOWs :p But if some of the team would actually caravan instead of just fly warhawks besides me we probably coulda gotten it :p

carlos

Nice games indeed; we dominated when on the same team, so it was interesting to go against you and try to defend against the onslaught

That's usually the way it is with me, it's either me against 5 or six in the air (happened too many times today :mad:
or my team is just plain incompetent and can't defend the flag for five seconds (like in those last games with you)

I couldn't even think of going on the offensive without looking at the map and seeing our flag near the center :/

Anyway, can't wait for some games together, guys
I'm very positive on the outlook :)
(and my patience is wearing thin from playing with random idiots...)

i have the problem of staying on the sucky team even though they routinely piss me off to the point of me yelling at the tv

like mining the home base on zones and guarding it for the whole fucking round

i think that's why I like tdm dogfight so much

the fuckers can't camp out at home hoping to not get killed

Steroyd

CLAN BATTLE ALERT FOR TONIGHT!!!!

Wazer07 said:
I'm looking for a match tonight and was hoping to find someone who can host a 16 or 18 player match. To keep my members happy rather than a small 4v4 game. If any are Interested I was hoping for it to be a 8pm GMT game. But If you wish for the time to be sooner then could you reply as soon as possible. Our clan is Fighting Resistance.

http://warhawk.ps3.consolegaming.eu/stats.php?id=215

Who is capable of hosting a 16 or 18 player server?!

Damn why didn't I check earlier.

Steroyd

JB1981 said:
Steroyd, can you just summarize the clan meet-ups again? i want to hop in a game with you guys sometime

Sign onto consolegaming.eu to be eligable to play against clans from the website, you must sign 24 hours prior.

Then you must tell me your PSN ID and Username on that website so I can add you to the roster.

I'll do my best to setup clan matches at 8PM GMT on weekends I'll keep up to date as much as possible.

Can anyone setup a 16 or 18 man server? I haven't contacted them yet.

Trevelyan

Banned
OMFG my internet is back up!! Fucking 3 days w/ no online sucks major. So anyone care to update me on whats happening with the clan battles? :lol

Steroyd

B3D match is tomorrow.

My friendlist has just rapidly grew over the past few days, I sure hope Sony increase the friends list limit soon. :(

Top Bottom