• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

deepbrown

Steroyd said:
B3D match is tomorrow.

My friendlist has just rapidly grew over the past few days, I sure hope Sony increase the friends list limit soon. :(
For every person I delete I get another request...it's starting to annoy me...I didn't know there was a limit until everybody started telling me they couldn't add me. I have had to rashen them...but still I need ONE neogaf Warhawker. Just one...pwease?

I'd rather the match was today - I have the house to myself. Tomorrow could be difficult. I thought it was Saturday and Sunday - that's what I told my clan, and that's what they are expecting.

deepbrown

ChryZ said:
Nobody, including you, cared to acknowledge any date ... so I told GAF Sunday as main event.

As mentioned here:

http://forum.beyond3d.com/showpost.php?p=1112313&postcount=36

Saturday was pretty optional, you know :-\
Oh Sunday main event...thought Sat was kind of practice or summit. So maybe I'll just play with my clan alone and we'll train for tomorrow :)

"Nobody, including you, cared to acknowledge any date"

DOn't be mean - I think we presumed it was both days...tis what I put on my clans notice board. And you told Gaf it was Sunday, not B3d :p

Steroyd

Whoops... nearly forgot to post the details. (-_-)'

Date : Saturday 5th January 2008
Time : 20:00 GMT
Type : Ladder
Maps : 3: Eucadia Battle for Eucadia - ZONES, Destroyed Capitol King of the Hill - TDM, Eucadia Summit Command - CAPTURE THE FLAG
Players : 6v6
Maps To Be Removed : None
Type : Ladder
Rounds : 5
Maps : 3
Time : 15 Minutes
Server Name : Challenger Tag v Opponent Tag
Password : GAF V FR

The server is called FR vs GAF or at least I assume it is.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Sea Manky said:
Well, who's in there, coz I'm stuck.

I'm stuck as well. Maybe the host selected some rank limitation?

BTW, server text is red to me. Not the dot, the whole line. Is this normal?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
I can host a 12 players game btw. Maybe I can try a Clan Player server? If so, just tell me the other clan exact name

User 406

Banned
Steroyd, any word from the other team?

Ah, the server's gone now, maybe they're trying again.

Okay, it's up again, GAF_V_FR, and I'm in.

carlos

grrr...its full...oh well...
edit, well, im in
waiting for one more of them

and if anyone wants in, just wait for my inevitable network error

User 406

Banned
So was that a win or a forfeit or what?

Maybe we should just set up a GAF vs everyone clan server with that team and practice or something. :p

Top Bottom