• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

User 406

Banned
It should have been 6 vs 6, which is why I was flying around like a retard for the entire first game. Not like you needed me. XD

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Sea Manky said:
It should have been 6 vs 6, which is why I was flying around like a retard for the entire first game. Not like you needed me. XD

Yeah, I know. But was it ok to play even if the game didn't properly start? Basically, what the hell happened? :lol

User 406

Banned
cromartie02.jpg

WINS-BY-DEFAULT-GAF

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Steroyd said:
Yeah I got a message when there were only three of them saying their clan members couldn't make it. :/

Ah I see. So it's a win for opponent forfait basically right?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
carlos said:
so is anyone going to keep playing random strangers? in what server?

I can make a 12 player server and see who joins? Do Buddy slots apply to clan members?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Is it possible to define just one clan of a clan server? If so I can put all of us on the same side in a 12p clan server.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Sea Manky said:
Yes you can, there's lots of CLAN_VS_ALL servers out there.

Ok. I'm creating a quick one now. Search for Bloody_Marcel server name (Clan Player) in a couple of mins

Actually, I'll call it GAF_vs_ALL :D

Steroyd

TTP said:
Is it possible to define just one clan of a clan server? If so I can put all of us on the same side in a 12p clan server.

Yeah just put Gaf U on one side and leave the other blank.

Need moar wowhawk.

lupin23rd

Just picked up the game today, any um... advice? :lol

Can't believe this thread is 208 pages... guess I'll start from the beginning or is it all play-by-play recap?

chimster

I really stink at this game.

I just picked it up yesterday but I'm not getting the controls. Any tips? Do you guys use the sixaxis?

deepbrown

Yuh lots don't have the pack. Plus my best warriors aren't on at the mo - don't know where they are.

Plus noone is fucking talking. And I canni play with a bunch of mutes.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Great games guys. Next time remind me to create a passworded Ranked Player server. So many points :D

carlos

good games there, escalation;
I got tired there on that last one and just chilled out by the flag, urging my guys to go on offense...

10 minutes passed and there wasn't even an attempt on your flag (or ours, for that matter) and I just said screw it and quit.

Really sucks that when you speak, you have no idea if the other guys heard you or if you came off as garbled static :(

deepbrown

carlos said:
good games there, escalation;
I got tired there on that last one and just chilled out by the flag, urging my guys to go on offense...

10 minutes passed and there wasn't even an attempt on your flag (or ours, for that matter) and I just said screw it and quit.

Really sucks that when you speak, you have no idea if the other guys heard you or if you came off as garbled static :(
Tis why I left calling for my members to join....but of course they couldn't get in because too many people were in :( My top guys talk.

Steroyd

I wish I can see the bloody numbers in a zone match, too many times I'm caught 2-1 against me defending or capturing a zone. :<

Yeah good games, carlos. I heard a lot of static too. I also heard some people that seemed to have the voice changer on, and they were even more unintelligible on the mic.

Ceb

The B3D side is looking kind of doubtful, but at the very least we should be able to get a big GAF vs. all game going. TTP and I can both host 24p games, so we're covered on that front.

Ceb

Just going by deepbrown's posts up there and the low amount of people who signed up while the thread was still open over at B3D.

It's a shame, seems like we could rather easily get together 12 GAFers.

deepbrown

Sea Manky said:
What do you mean, B3D side looking doubtful? :(
We'll see. I'll tell you who I'm expecting.

Scarecrow,
Jaeyden
codelogic
Darthrawn
Arwin

That's it...and I'm teatering. I wanna make it...I'll try. 8 pm might be too early though.

Top Bottom