• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

Madman

chimster said:
I really stink at this game.

I just picked it up yesterday but I'm not getting the controls. Any tips? Do you guys use the sixaxis?
Open a server by yourself and practice. Then play smaller games. You'll improve.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Steroyd said:
Whut!?

TTP's had a downgrade or screwed over by his ISP or something he can only host 12p servers now. :|

Indeed :/

So how about tonight match? Is it happening or not?

Steroyd

I dunno ask deepbrown. :|

Maybe we should be renamed the NOMNOMNOM clan cause we want to gobble up some clans.

I gots a hunger for a clan battle.

User 406

Banned
From the sound of it, Ceb can host the most people. But how many people on each team will we have? It would suck if we have a lot more GAFers than B3Ders.

Jaeyden

Sea Manky said:
From the sound of it, Ceb can host the most people. But how many people on each team will we have? It would suck if we have a lot more GAFers than B3Ders.

I think that's prolly gonna be the case.

Jaeyden

I do. Can't vouch for anyone else. I know deepbrown was having issues because he imported his copy. Might be safe to start with just the old setup?

B3D is the clan name.

User 406

Banned
I'm curious. I read somewhere that you can join games that you don't have all the content for, like if you join a game in standard Eucadia but there's an OD map in rotation later. Is that true? Do you get booted when the OD stuff rolls around?

Sea Manky said:
I'm curious. I read somewhere that you can join games that you don't have all the content for, like if you join a game in standard Eucadia but there's an OD map in rotation later. Is that true? Do you get booted when the OD stuff rolls around?

Thats a good question....I'm OD ready though, i got pissed at not being able to join games

User 406

Banned
angelfly said:
Any tips on dodging missles? I try loops and spins but always end up getting hit.

If you're using pro flight control, you need to learn the rhythm of pitching and rolling to shake different types of missiles off your tail. It's something you have to practice. Start with pitching hard up or down for a moment, then pitching hard the other way. Eventually you'll get the feel for it. Just try different quick acrobatic maneuvers and don't get discouraged. Pay attention to what works.

If you're using arcade control, use pro flight control. :p

angelfly said:
Any tips on dodging missles? I try loops and spins but always end up getting hit.

I'm no pro at it, but I find banking hard in any direction then doing a turbo boost helps. Other times I'll try to use this flight pattern to get behind the prick shooting my ass and return fire.

The rest of the time I just blowed up and re-spawn. That's life! :p

Steroyd

Yeah Gaf vs All and it'd be one sided against us for once. :)

I'm not sure if the B3D'ers have the new map so take them out of rotation.

Tell me if/when you put it up with server name pls.

Ceb

Heh, if CSSer and carlos are still around, I think we'll manage even against 12 ppl. :D

Ok, I'm putting up !GAF_vs_all in a moment. If the enemy team fills up quickly, I'll kick some people for a while to make room for the B3D people.

User 406

Banned
Ok, I'm in Ceb's server, but I notice you've got OD maps, I don't think all the B3D guys have those.

Edit: Damn, that's the most GAFers I've ever seen on one team. :X

Top Bottom