• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

methane47 said:
Change them to "all" for everything

They've always been that, except for the ping. I raised that from 150 to 200 today, which is how I got on the EU servers. My US servers always had a ping of 60 or so. If they're over 200 now, then Incog and Sony can fuck right off.

methane47

Captain Glanton said:
They've always been that, except for the ping. I raised that from 150 to 200 today, which is how I got on the EU servers. My US servers always had a ping of 60 or so. If they're over 200 now, then Incog and Sony can fuck right off.

Looks to me like its an issue with just you..

Check your router or maybe your ps3 network connections...

Because I can see everything just fine..

Or maybe the ping filter is screwy..

Grayman

Just coming in to say that last time i checked i can only host 4. Unfortunately we moved to dsl to get a free monitor deal they had and are now stuck on the service for a few years. It passed every usefulness test i threw at it but warhawk has higher requirements :(

I'll never go off cable again.

Kazenone

I've got a driving test today so i'm not free until 10AM, but until then if you need me just email/pm me because i'm free until Monday now.

User 406

Banned
Still no challenge from =Q= on CG's site, the last message I got from Matt yesterday was that he'd get his team to challenge us asap, I guess it isn't asap yet. :|

And it looks like TTP can host for us, many thanks.

I figure if =Q= doesn't come through, we can have a GAF meetup/practice/whatever server anyway.

Stay tuned...

DireStr8s

I managed to get a lot done in a very short time yesterday:
Bandit 4x4
Master Grenade
Master Knife
Master Flamethrower
Warhawk Ground Combat
Marksman

4 of those came during the DM on Omega Dawn (the one Methane nearly ran away with). With a busted left analog stick no less (DS3 imcoming:)

Huzzah!!

mintylurb

Sea Manky said:
Still no challenge from =Q= on CG's site, the last message I got from Matt yesterday was that he'd get his team to challenge us asap, I guess it isn't asap yet. :|

And it looks like TTP can host for us, many thanks.

I figure if =Q= doesn't come through, we can have a GAF meetup/practice/whatever server anyway.

Stay tuned...
GDF Assemble! Too bad about =Q=. I was looking forward to playing against them.. ;/

User 406

Banned
Well, it's not a bust yet. It's even possible that while they may not get the challenge going on the ladder, they might still want to play with us, which would be fun anyhow. Would be nice to get an actual registered game someday though. :p

methane47

nickslicl said:
I managed to get a lot done in a very short time yesterday:
Bandit 4x4
Master Grenade
Master Knife
Master Flamethrower
Warhawk Ground Combat
Marksman

4 of those came during the DM on Omega Dawn (the one Methane nearly ran away with). With a busted left analog stick no less (DS3 imcoming:)

Huzzah!!

nice job..

I got my Warhawk ground combat badge there too..
Along with a Special Ops Ribbon :D

User 406

Banned
Okay, finally got a message from Matt. Apparently his team can't make it today, so he'd like to do it tomorrow at the same time.

TTP said he could host either day, so we'll go with that, but we should make sure everyone who wants to can play, so post if you want in. 2pm EST/7pm GMT tomorrow. I'll also send out another email notice about the change.

Edit: Oh, and do you guys want to do a GAF server/invasion today?

CSSer

I can play, but if it's going to be a small match and lots of people want it, I'll sit this one out. You guys better win >_<

I'll be on reserve if we can't fill 4 spots :lol

Kazenone

Yeah I can be available for tomorrow too. Just incase someone drops out or you can't fill up; get all the good players on board first!

How do you find out how many people you can host?
Sea Manky said:
Okay, finally got a message from Matt. Apparently his team can't make it today, so he'd like to do it tomorrow at the same time.

TTP said he could host either day, so we'll go with that, but we should make sure everyone who wants to can play, so post if you want in. 2pm EST/7pm GMT tomorrow. I'll also send out another email notice about the change.

I'm down for some warhawk action today or tomorrow! :D

I had some good rounds earlier and got 1+ k/d ratio with like 18 kills and 13 deaths :)

carlos

nickslicl said:
With a busted left analog stick no less

Warhawk kills PS3 controllers confirmed!

Anyway, I'm up for tomorrow, either for playing, or as a reserve; the important thing is that the group representing does not lose ;)

and today, maybe; my bandwith is being hogged by halo 3 and cod4 :(

User 406

Banned
Well, if everyone is adamant that we win, then CSSer and carlos should definitely play. :p

InterMonicker, I don't see you in the clan list, do you want to join?

Let me recover from cutting a shitload of onions and I'll get on to play with whoever. ;;_;;

Sea Manky said:
Well, if everyone is adamant that we win, then CSSer and carlos should definitely play. :p

InterMonicker, I don't see you in the clan list, do you want to join?

Let me recover from cutting a shitload of onions and I'll get on to play with whoever. ;;_;;
:lol I'd love to join the clan I'll send one of you guys a friends request :)

User 406

Banned
Actually, just PM Steroyd and he'll add you.

We will also need some INFORMATION. See enormous god damn post I made further up on this page. :p

CSSer

Well, here's the [=Q=] =Quarantine= team stats with their known players, sorted by points. They have some pretty good and experienced players.

Code:
PSN             Points 	 KDR 	 Combat Pts 	 Hrs Played
koekwaus888  	150296 	 1.69 	 34384 	  	 524:44:49
Mike-zidane 	 76391 	 1.59 	 17138 	  	 249:38:25
Hyperslasher 	 55080 	 1.14 	  7752 	  	 169:22:48
Krawler62 	 39713 	 0.89 	  9227 	  	 269:20:44
MattZani 	 12447 	 0.74 	  2324 	  	  65:22:09
tom189 	          1293 	 0.37 	   179 	  	  10:39:18

Kazenone

I played with Mike-zidane today and he shows no mercy. Always top player and most times you haven't got a chance against him.

CSSer

If it's a 4vs4, Tom probably won't be representing them... so... we're probably screwed.

Also here's a log of one of their matches against a team we've played before (NBK/Natural Born Killers)
http://forum.consolegaming.eu/showthread.php?p=933105

Looks like they've set their team up the following way

Mike-zidane goes for flags
MattZani and HyperSlasher were support/pilots
Krawler is for defense

Sea Manky said:

Since I'm in retail, the only day I'm garaunteed off is Sunday, so it works out great for me. When is the Superbowl though? As long as it's not during that, I'm all in.

Steroyd

CSSer said:
If it's a 4vs4, Tom probably won't be representing them... so... we're probably screwed.

Also here's a log of one of their matches against a team we've played before (NBK/Natural Born Killers)
http://forum.consolegaming.eu/showthread.php?p=933105

Looks like they've set their team up the following way

Mike-zidane goes for flags
MattZani and HyperSlasher were support/pilots
Krawler is for defense

This how our team should go then.

Sea_Mankey goes for the flag
Sea_Manky and Sea_Manky are support/pilots
Sea_Manky in defence

Me Methane and CSSer have a nice hot cup of Cocoa.

methane47

Steroyd said:

Sea_Manky in defence

Works for me

User 406

Banned
BWAHAHAHAHA

They quit the server in the last few seconds. I love it. XD

I think they want to do a 5v5 if possible, as long as we host.

Hey! We got a challenge at gamebattles!

User 406

Banned
Huh, it sez invalid link, and there's no challenge listed on our team page. Guess they got cold feet? :X

Gonna work on my soup for a bit.

ChryZ

Steroyd said:

Sea_Manky in defence

Thank you for excluding me ... I hate cocoa, especially if hot :lol

mintylurb

Steroyd said:
Oi I had dibs on Tom.
Dang it! Tom is already taken. ;/ Well, I have dibs on methane then. Anyway good thing we rescheduled because I just got home from work. It took less than 1 hour to interview this lady but after that vp, prez and I had a meeting for 4 hours..x_x I need a new job..

What server are you guys playing on? Steroyd put me in the clan but I can't find you guys... maybe i need to put someone on my friends list. Will I be able to see everyone in the gaf clan in warhawk like resistance?

Edit: I figured it out you go to clan, then members and you can join what game they're playing. Cool :D

methane47 said:
I was about to capture the flag.. The match had JUST started..

Then BAM.. Right before I reached my flag..

BANNED!!!
lol
Did they ban you from the server we were playing too?

My PSN is CaliChronz I saw you in a that level and hopped in the tank with you.

Steroyd

InterMoniker said:
What server are you guys playing on? Steroyd put me in the clan but I can't find you guys... maybe i need to put someone on my friends list. Will I be able to see everyone in the gaf clan in warhawk like resistance?

Edit: I figured it out you go to clan, then members and you can join what game they're playing. Cool :D

Idiotically, the clan members list doesn't update anything like the friends list, for example, if Methane were too jump into a server say B Psycho then get out and join another server C Psycho, then on the clans list it would still register as B Psycho even though he's in C Psycho.

However

The friends list updates instantly and there isn't a need to click refresh to get updated, lord knows why both lists which are practically of the same thing updates so differently.

Top Bottom