• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

User 406

Banned
When you guys get in, post here if you come up short. Also, someone take pics of the scoring screens between matches as proof, I forgot to mention that part. XD

Edit: TToB just messaged me, he's going to join.

User 406

Banned
Sweet, now we just need to see if =Q= will actually field a team. XD

CSSer: Not a clan game, don't use that filter. The ladders prefer passworded servers.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
I see 5 gaffers and a "staringeye" guy without a clan tag. Should I kick him?

nm, he disappeard

User 406

Banned
They may not necessarily have the clan tag, what matters is if they're in the roster at consolegaming.

Errr, you should set that min to 8, since the game won't start with just 10 people otherwise. :X

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Sea Manky said:
They may not necessarily have the clan tag, what matters is if they're in the roster at consolegaming.

Errr, you should set that min to 8, since the game won't start with just 10 people otherwise. :X

Ok, will recrete in a second. I have everything saved,

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Game just started with 1GAF-4Q on one side and 5GAF-1Q on the otherside. WTF are you doing guys? 1 Gaffers has to leave. The Q guy has to switch team.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Had to kick Jonabbey has he was the 6th gaffer AND was playing in the wrong team.

Will keep an eye of the match for a while.

I cannot talk. Just kick and ban. I run a dedicated one.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Sea Manky said:
Man, I can't believe they showed up. :X

Next time we should arrange a 6v6 or 4v4 match. With 5v5 there are still 2 spots left in a 12p server so unwanted people might join.

User 406

Banned
minty: Sorry, game's full, but there's tomorrow, and we'll be getting together to play after our team beats the pants off =Q=

If they complain about the odd start between matches, you guys might want to suggest playing the first game over when the rotation rolls around.

jonabbey

TTP said:
Had to kick Jonabbey has he was the 6th gaffer AND was playing in the wrong team.

Will keep an eye of the match for a while.

I cannot talk. Just kick and ban. I run a dedicated one.

Well, that explains that, then. I came back in to ask on the mic why I got kicked (ignorant), and got kicked and banned, again without any explanation.

I just wanted to know what was going on, I was perfectly willing to jump back out.

Ah, well.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
jonabbey said:
Well, that explains that, then. I came back in to ask on the mic why I got kicked (ignorant), and got kicked and banned, again without any explanation.

I just wanted to know what was going on, I was perfectly willing to jump back out.

Ah, well.

I know, but I cannot talk while hosting a dedicated server. So sorry about that :/

User 406

Banned
Yeah, that's fine. I have no idea how jon suddenly jumped in when he hasn't responded to the roll call, signed up for either clan ladder, or posted in this thread in ages. If he had stayed in, our team would be subject to penalties.

User 406

Banned
dance.gif

Top Bottom