• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

Ceb

Kool Clan Killers might be interested in a game this weekend. Awaiting challenge...

Noone up for the match against The Organization tonight?

Sea Manky said:
Got double teamed for a while by minty and TToB. I was impressed. TToB, you're better than you think you are, and if you get the dodging missiles down you'll be damn good. Minty, you've improved a lot since I last took you on, I was having a hell of a time keeping you in my sights. I'd say you're one of our top tier dogfighters now. With both of you on me all I could do was run. XD

Thanks.

I've been attempting to practice in the Warhawk so I can get that stupid badge. >:O

But I've basically been trying to follow your vapor trails when evading. Which leads to people commenting on me practically falling out of my chair when they watch me play and contort my body as I loop my Wowhawk all over the place.

Also you can verify with Minty, but there was a lot of "NOT IN THE BUTT! NOT IN THE BUTT!" when you had a lock on my tail. :lol

Ceb: What time tonight? EST

Ceb

10:30 PM EST. We need 6 people - seems pretty unlikely.

:lol @ Manky's sigh of frustration around the 11 min mark in the Zones video. It's a wonder we managed to turn that around.

User 406

Banned
I can play, but I really doubt we'll get enough people this late.

Been playing PSN demos all day, some surprisingly good stuff.

But not enough to pay more than $10 for. XD

User 406

Banned
Thing is, you need 12 hours after being added to the roster to be eligible for ladder matches. :/

Edit: Aaaaand looks like they withdrew the challenge anyway. XD

carlos

Hey guys, congrats on ending our losing streak!

Seeing as how we don't have any challenges at the moment, I'll try to find someone ranked slightly higher than us (so they'd have to host)...

Ceb

The F-15 clan just let me know they might also be up for a game this weekend. They wanted us to send them a challenge. Can we get a 6-person team for, say, Friday?

carlos

just declaring my availability for all games this week and weekend;

remember that manky won't be available on saturday, though

Ceb

methane: They withdrew their challenge, so no clan battle tonight.

I'm gonna post a challenge for F-15 on Friday, see if they bite.

Ceb

I just posted that challenge, hopefully with the correct time slot, 6 PM EST (goddamn time zones).

Let's get some more volunteers in the event that they should accept our challenge. So far we've got:

- Arkestra
- methane47

EXP = I have no idea. :p

Guys, is the Warhawk headset any good? As in good, clear quality? If I'm in the market for a headset, is the BT125 worth going for? Or should I aim a little higher? (I already got PSN Warhawk btw, so the pack-in is not interesting)

ChryZ

Jaeyden said:
I'm available. Chryz asked me if I wanted to join GAF yesterday. I'm just waiting on an invite.
Excellent, looking forward to have you around again.

Steroyd needs to send you a WarHawk clan invite, you'll need to sign up at GB as free agent http://gamebattles.com/ps3/warhawk/free-agents/register, then you'll get an invite in GB and you're all set to join the fun.

Welcome to the party :D

Ceb said:
I just posted that challenge, hopefully with the correct time slot, 6 PM EST (goddamn time zones).
Count me in.

BTW, http://www.timezoneconverter.com

Besides clan battles, do Gaffers ever just get together and play in random matches? Maybe invade some Sony servers or something? I want to play with you guys, but not in a serious game against another clan.

ChryZ

deepbrown said:
I'm hurt :'(
Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. :lol

Jack Scofield said:
Besides clan battles, do Gaffers ever just get together and play in random matches? Maybe invade some Sony servers or something? I want to play with you guys, but not in a serious game against another clan.
Yeah, we do get together outside of GB. Anyone is welcome to join. The details are usually posted here.

Ceb

OK, so far the volunteers for the F-15 match are:

- Arkestra
- carlos
- methane47
- nohne
- ChryZ-US

Escalation? Manky? CSSer?

EDIT:

You stole my clans best player - it's not a laughing matter >_<

All's fair in love and major league gaming. :D

Danne-Danger said:
Guys, is the Warhawk headset any good? As in good, clear quality? If I'm in the market for a headset, is the BT125 worth going for? Or should I aim a little higher? (I already got PSN Warhawk btw, so the pack-in is not interesting)

I like it.

I like it so much that I picked up a second one for my cell phone.

The position of the armature and design of the ear input works really well with my ears, unlike the Soyo headset I had - and broke to pieces as it pissed me off so severely.

But I know there was a lot of bitching about it. :\

Top Bottom