• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

Steroyd

That CTF pissed me off deepbrown, I get the flag, I retrieved the flag, I get gangbanged by you and your teammates when I had the flag, where the hell was everyone on my team. :|

Ceb

Think I'm gonna put up !GAF til we find out who's playing against Tokers tonight. I've had some good players from other clans join the server lately, so hopefully it's the same today.

spyshagg

Should not be allowed to breed
bought the game. Played it 7hours straight

its battlefield type, so its awesome.

two complaints:
- Framerate is not that good. God, my head hurts
- I hear ppl speaking, but it doesn't show who. I mean like motorstorm.

CSSer

spyshagg said:
- I hear ppl speaking, but it doesn't show who. I mean like motorstorm.

An icon on top of someone's head will show who's talking. The upcoming patch will allow you to see who's talking on the side of the screen.

Ceb

Probably a side effect of the trans-atlantic gameplay. I think I heard someone bitch about me stealing their weapons pickup. :D

Warhawk leaderboards are past 500k now, yay!

Jaeyden

Yeah...no one talking on the other side either. You know that side that I was on, the side where I was all alone against you guys. Not sure whether GAF or my own team killed me more. I got TK'd like 8 times...amazing.

mintylurb

Jaeyden said:
Yeah...no one talking on the other side either. You know that side that I was on, the side where I was all alone against you guys. Not sure whether GAF or my own team killed me more. I got TK'd like 8 times...amazing.
really? Actually, your team was winning 19-10 until i joined....;d muahha j/k Anyway, we have so many good players yet we keep on losing to other clans. It's rather mind boggling.

deepbrown

Jaeyden said:
yeah that was fun! ole deep aint that bad...i came fifth woo!

Jaeyden

mintylurb said:
really? Actually, your team was winning 19-10 until i joined....;d muahha j/k Anyway, we have so many good players yet we keep on losing against other clans. it's rather mind boggling.

Oops, let me clarify...8 times in the three matches I played. Three of em were in that dogfight match.

deepbrown

Steroyd said:
That CTF pissed me off deepbrown, I get the flag, I retrieved the flag, I get gangbanged by you and your teammates when I had the flag, where the hell was everyone on my team. :|
yuh i did like gang banging u. hehe. i thought it was pretty wel matched...i mean ur team got a capture!

deepbrown

mintylurb said:
really? Actually, your team was winning 19-10 until i joined....;d muahha j/k Anyway, we have so many good players yet we keep on losing to other clans. It's rather mind boggling.
thats cause gaffers changed teams. i was scared i was gonna b swapped too ... ps. wats going on now? cant i play anymore? :(

mintylurb

deepbrown said:
thats cause gaffers changed teams. i was scared i was gonna b swapped too ... ps. wats going on now? cant i play anymore? :(
really? when i joined it was ceb, dear leader, brown on my team and jay and some other gaffers/folks on the other team.. team switching bad!

carlos

It's game time people, we need Chryz, Jaeyden, Ceb and F-Pina out there.

If you see them online, tell them to join the !TokersvsGaf server when it's up

User 406

Banned
Logging todays game I noticed that I had forgotten to log the participants in the BSK and Kamakazee games. Here's what I (think I) have:

vs BSK (6vs6)
Arkestra
carlos
ChryZ-US
Escalation
Jaeyden
Sea_Manky

vs Kamakazee (6vs6)
Arkestra
DireStr8s
Nohne
Sea_Manky

If you were in either game please let me know so I can record them properly, thanks.

methane47

Sea Manky said:
Logging todays game I noticed that I had forgotten to log the participants in the BSK and Kamakazee games. Here's what I (think I) have:

vs BSK (6vs6)
Arkestra
carlos
ChryZ-US
Escalation
Jaeyden
Sea_Manky

vs Kamakazee (6vs6)
Arkestra
DireStr8s
Nohne
Sea_Manky

If you were in either game please let me know so I can record them properly, thanks.

.... I think i played ... i dont know... BSK? i think i have bad memory

Ceb

methane47 said:
.... I think i played ... i dont know... BSK? i think i have bad memory

Yeah, I remember I wanted you to play since you were benched in the FGC rematch.

Madman said:
Was this already mentioned? Warhawk hit 500,000 players on the leaderboards.

Yes, on this page. :p Still, yay once more. :)

Steroyd

Huzzah! a new clan to the ladder wants to challenge us available today, they can do 1PM - 3PM EST 8v8 or 10v10.

1)Are we booked at that time.
2)Would we have enough volunteers.

carlos

It seems doubtful, you'd get even 8 guys on such short notice;
the match should be at 2:15 at the latest to avoid conflict with the 4pm match.

I'd play, assuming I'm awake (It's 5:45am here and I'm just going to sleep now)....

see ya'll in a few hours....(yawn)

and remember, to show up if you volunteered for clan battles (the list of volunteers is on the previous page)

Steroyd

Well they say the latest a match can end is in the afternoon is 3:30 so we "could" fit it into our schedule today... but yeah it is short notice to get so many people, doesn't hurt to check.

User 406

Banned
Steroyd said:
So... we're not booked?

Then I guess I'll compile volunteers then anyone?

I can do it, but yeah, with this short notice it seems unlikely we'd get enough. Perhaps you could suggest next weekend to them?

Oh, and...

Steroyd said:
From now on assume I'm volunteering for every match unless I say otherwise.

Steroyd said:
There was a clan match yesterday!?

lolz

User 406

Banned
The point I'm making is that if you just ask match organizers to assume you'll be there, there's no actual connection. So if you don't see the call for volunteers for some reason, they'll assume you'll be there when you won't.

Ceb

People need to make a habit of checking Gamebattles more often. Not singling you out, Steroyd.

EDIT:

Also, a reminder that the match against /7 is 5 hours from now.

The lineup so far... wouldn't mind a few more volunteers just in case.

Arkestra
burnfout
nohne
ChryZ-US
carlos
Sea_Manky
PlayerBeyond (lulz)
Steroyd
methane47
Escalation

Ceb

Just a heads-up: I might be late for the /7 match, since I have to take care of some things first. In that case, you know what to do.

7vsGAF
seven

Very little risk that I'll be late, but just in case...

Top Bottom