• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

borsdy

Banned
One more guy needs to join TTP's gaf trophy clan for him to get the Warlord trophy. If you don't have this neither, send him a FR @ Bloody_Marcel. We'll pass leadership around so the trophy will trigger for everyone.

Just a thing to know, only leader can invite people.

I already have Warlord and will be gone from my triple for a month, I'll help fill in the minimum 10 member quota. I don`t want to keep the GAFT tag forever, though.

the_prime_mover said:
So who can commit to playing this Saturday, and what times are good for people? I still don't know who all is on GAFT, but hopefully we can at least get a 4 on 4 going.

I am good for the early day (anytime from about 9am - 5pm PST) but after that I have some other arrangements.

Who wants to host as well? If my connection has been good for the last two weeks, and people want to play when I am able to play, then I can throw up a 16 player server (non dedicated). It would be nice if I could get some map suggestions and game suggestions though.

Sorry all, I meant 9am-5pm EST

AndyD

aka andydumi
I hope TTP can pry himself away from LBP and Wipeout so we can do this GAFT thing. I can be on for a good portion of the day tomorrow. But I do have night time plans.

borsdy said:
One more guy needs to join TTP's gaf trophy clan for him to get the Warlord trophy. If you don't have this neither, send him a FR @ Bloody_Marcel. We'll pass leadership around so the trophy will trigger for everyone.

Just a thing to know, only leader can invite people.

I already have Warlord and will be gone from my triple for a month, I'll help fill in the minimum 10 member quota. I don`t want to keep the GAFT tag forever, though.

I'll join as long as we pass leadership around.

PS3 tag: JackScofield

CSSer

I can commit to tomorrow's orgy... unless I somehow miraculously get a LBP beta key :(

scratch that: I'll most likely be on LBP all day, and might pop in once in a while.

I ranked up to Chief Sergeant a few days ago, and now I'm missing those rookie servers. They really boost your confidence. I did have one good game tonight, mintylurb was in there as well. CTF seems to end up in a zero-zero tie a lot. I guess it depends on the teams.

I'll try to be on in the afternoon Saturday, but I may be out.

Some things have come up today so I am going to be in and out of the house a fair amount. I should still be able to get a few games in here and there but I am not going to be able to host anything.

Huggers

I'd like to get involved with this GAFT thing if we pass around leadership. When is it going ahead? I'm a little side tracked with WipEout and LBP but would definitely make time for this

ChryZ

We actually started to pass around the leadership. PM to TTP is pointless at the moment. Ask for the invite here and hope that the current leader will read it :p

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Anyway I can join the gaf clan and such? Do you guys help one another get trophies? Some of these are impossible.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
ChryZ said:
We actually started to pass around the leadership. PM to TTP is pointless at the moment. Ask for the invite here and hope that the current leader will read it :p

so did u get the trophy?

User 406

Banned
What's the full name of the GAFT clan? We'll need it to host.

I'm going to log on now and wait for some of you guys to show up. If nobody else is hosting, I can do a simple 4v4. I'll keep checking the thread.

Edit: Okay, found the name, NeoGAF trophy squad. I've started a clan server for both GAF and GAFT with a mix of maps and modes, no expansions. It's unranked and the minimum players is set to 2 so we can get something going even if we don't have 8 people. The server name is GAF, come on in!

I'll keep checking the thread, if anyone with a bigger host ceiling can host, I'll switch over.

chidrock

Anybody know how to get the mics working in this game? I go into my menu and it's fine, but once I get back into the game, it doesn't work. I have a Plantronics one, but I also have the mic that came with the game. Any chance that one will work, or is still an issue with the game?

ChryZ

BTW folks, only the winning team is getting the Rivalry Trophy. So if a new person joins it would be a good idea to let the new one's team win. The TDM was a waste of time because all people on that winning team already received the trophy the round before.

icechai said:
who's the current gaft leader? want to pass it on? and i can pass it on to the next person? :)
Check the clan list. The leader is marked. Send a PSN message to that person.

icechai

ok set up a dedicated for GAF and GAFT while i'm out, should be up for the next 5 hours or so if the connection doesn't break (big if). Name is GAF! Max 16.

BeeDog

Oh, I missed this topic, and I guess there's a new clan for trophy hunting. Sorry if the question appears to be stupid, but what am I supposed to do now to get the leadership passed to me?

Thanks for the trophy :D
BeeDog,
I didn't follow the topic as well, I just joined the game (went after SeaManky) and got the Trophy ^^

-------edit

I confused the Rivalry Trophy with the Warlord Trophy.
<- stupid

icechai

BeeDog said:
Am I supposed to join a new clan or something to be able to get the leadership passed on to me?

GAFT, the ones that are playing with Manky right now are passing the leadership. Deepbrown is currently the leader, hopefully he'll pass it along when he sees this or his PM on PSN ^_~

BeeDog

icechai said:
GAFT, the ones that are playing with Manky right now are passing the leadership. Deepbrown is currently the leader, hopefully he'll pass it along when he sees this or his PM on PSN ^_~

Ah, k. I don't have access to my PS3 at the moment (TV's occupied), but I will need to leave the official GAF clan before being able to join GAFT, correct?

User 406

Banned
That was fun! Did a lot of annoying snipey stuff. :D

ChryZ, I'm not going to let the other team win. :p I'll restrict myself to certain weapons/tactics, but I'm going to take the shot if I have it. :)

I've shut my server down, I'll jump on icechai's in a bit.

Edit: Huh, looks like the GAF team is full on there, I'll take a break then.

icechai

BeeDog said:
Ah, k. I don't have access to my PS3 at the moment (TV's occupied), but I will need to leave the official GAF clan before being able to join GAFT, correct?

you can wait for a invite first, then after that leave and accept. And I think after a few weeks when everyone has rivalry and warlord (those who actually participate), GAF will just be GAF again

icechai

Sea Manky said:
That was fun! Did a lot of annoying snipey stuff. :D

ChryZ, I'm not going to let the other team win. :p I'll restrict myself to certain weapons/tactics, but I'm going to take the shot if I have it. :)

I've shut my server down, I'll jump on icechai's in a bit.

yeahh arghh those little white lines in Archipelago TDM >_< heheh, at least with you out of the sky most of the time I wasn't dying that much :)

The first game I was in where we actually had a pretty decent number of people was fun, but then everyone kept leaving. The last zones match of me vs. Telemachus and Sea_Manky was just a whole lot of me dying. Thank god there was jet packs or I probably wouldn't even have made it off my main zone... That 3 on 1 ctf match was horrible. I just wanted to go fetal in a corner but Sea_Manky kept sniping me from across the map :lol

Were you able to get the Rivalry trophy, Sea_Manky?

If GAFT can pass the leadership around then I will take up the mantle and grab the trophy, but I would like to get back on GAF proper so that we can balance out teams when there are only a few of us playing.

Where do people generally play on Wednesdays? Is there a particular server?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I'm turning that corner in a big way finally. I'm starting to get more points per game, and really getting the idea of how to strategize. It's only taken me a year of very VERY inconsistent play:lol. Anyways I got a nice chunk of trophies so far, I'm only a handful away of the ones not involving stats. I need to buy the expansions in order to get the last ones though.

The 2 clan ones I might need some help with also. Could you guys help me out there? maybe hop in a clan that I start to get 9 people? Or could I join up with you guys to get the rivalry trophy? Also, anybody who could suggest the best ways to get points.

deepbrown

icechai said:
Sorry, been busy with betas and Wipeout. I'll pass it on :)

BeeDog

Can someone invite me to the GAFT clan please? I would also like the Warlord trophy, and I'll also try to participate on sundays as much as possible from now on. :)

I left the NeoGAF Forums clan also. Hopefully Sea Manky will be willing to reinstate me later. :D

the_prime_mover said:
The first game I was in where we actually had a pretty decent number of people was fun, but then everyone kept leaving. The last zones match of me vs. Telemachus and Sea_Manky was just a whole lot of me dying. Thank god there was jet packs or I probably wouldn't even have made it off my main zone... That 3 on 1 ctf match was horrible. I just wanted to go fetal in a corner but Sea_Manky kept sniping me from across the map :lol

Were you able to get the Rivalry trophy, Sea_Manky?
Hey, at least I'm pretty easy to kill.

We both got the Rivalry trophy after the first match on Eucadia. We were just screwing around mostly, but a couple of the GAFT people showed up eventually, and it counted.

Ceb

Guys, what about a big game later on. Like... three hours from now? I was thinking public 24-player server, just a classic shootout, no trophy hoarding (hopefully everyone got their Rivalry trophy yesterday).

Huggers

Ceb said:
Guys, what about a big game later on. Like... three hours from now? I was thinking public 24-player server, just a classic shootout, no trophy hoarding (hopefully everyone got their Rivalry trophy yesterday).

I'd be up for that, psn Huggers

BeeDog

Steroyd said:
We're passing clan leadership now?

How are we doing this? Don't want it passed to me while i'm in a bukkake of beta's atm. :S

Join the GAFT clan (NeoGAF trophy squad), and hopefully you will be next in line. Last time I looked, icechai was the leader, and I contacted him about getting the next pass.

Ceb

Killzone 2. :(

IIRC, carlos and Steroyd don't have the FS booster. But carlos is away and I'm guessing Steroyd will be busy with various betas...? Some Fallen Star levels at the end of the rotation - yay or nay?

I'll put up the server approx. 30 minutes from now.

User 406

Banned
msdstc said:
sorry to keep asking this, but anybody who could send me an invite to the clan please?

Ah, sorry, didn't see your earlier request. Before I send you the invite, I'll need some info for the roster. Check your PMs.

icechai

BeeDog said:
Join the GAFT clan (NeoGAF trophy squad), and hopefully you will be next in line. Last time I looked, icechai was the leader, and I contacted him about getting the next pass.

you're the leader :)

Top Bottom