• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

slider

LovingSteam said:
LOL. Thanks. Quit being so butthurt, sheesh.

I don't think we do much as a clan anymore anyway. It might be worth sending friends requests to some of the more regular members in here (excluding me).

Dammit. I've got a new phenomenon going on. It literally takes me 5/6 rounds before I start playing well. Tonight it took me a long time before I even started finishing in the top ten (and not once top five). I think I'm losing my edge.

slider said:
I don't think we do much as a clan anymore anyway. It might be worth sending friends requests to some of the more regular members in here (excluding me).

Dammit. I've got a new phenomenon going on. It literally takes me 5/6 rounds before I start playing well. Tonight it took me a long time before I even started finishing in the top ten (and not once top five). I think I'm losing my edge.
I lost my edge once. I got it back by playing a half hour of DM followed by another half hour of DM. Sometimes you gotta re-learn the most efficient way of running and killing people.

slider said:

Thanks man for the response. I have been getting into it again although my wife probably plays more than I do. She actually killed TheFrankman a week or so ago ;)

User 406

Banned
I haven't been checking the thread or my PMs closely, so I've missed the requests from people who wanted in the clan lately. I apologize, and I have decided I can only make amends by offering my resignation as clan leader.

So in the hallowed GAF Warhawk Clan tradition of passing the leadership to someone else without telling them (which is how I got it), I have done so in turn. Congratulations, whoever you are! :D

It's Tntnnbltn. :p

LovingSteam said:
Thanks man for the response. I have been getting into it again although my wife probably plays more than I do. She actually killed TheFrankman a week or so ago ;)
Is there a thread you don't post BS in? Sad, really.

LovingSteam said:
Lol what BS? My wife killed you in Warhawk. Get a grip and quit you're crying.
Lies and slander, just like the time you said I warped The Matrix in an IRC chat. Unlike your made-up stuff, that was a true story. :lol

slider

Tntnnbltn said:

Let's bring some pain Tntnnbltn.

Do you think you can reinvigorate the clan? There's been a fair bit of interest in the past few months (and we gotto give it one last shot before Starhawk).

All this bickering is tearing us apart. Hug Frankman and Loving. <3

The Frankman said:
Lies and slander, just like the time you said I warped The Matrix in an IRC chat. Unlike your made-up stuff, that was a true story. :lol

What is so slanderous about stating that my wife killed you in Warhawk? If I were to lie I would say that I killed you since that didn't happen. My wife? That did happen. After the game I even sent you a friend request. But hey, if you'd rather choose to make believe that didn't happen, enjoy it :)

slider said:
Let's bring some pain Tntnnbltn.

Do you think you can reinvigorate the clan? There's been a fair bit of interest in the past few months (and we gotto give it one last shot before Starhawk).

All this bickering is tearing us apart. Hug Frankman and Loving. <3

Frankman and my war has its roots in NBAGAF lol. Ain't no hugging between us. You may as well ask a Yankee and Red Sox fan to hug it up.

LovingSteam said:
Frankman and my war has its roots in NBAGAF lol. Ain't no hugging between us. You may as well ask a Yankee and Red Sox fan to hug it up.
I ain't hugging that mofo.

also who the fuck is [GAF] carlos? His incompetence got me killed in a CTF game yesterday.

We drive tanks to entrance of 2nd (middle) basre on Island match.
He stops in middle
I want to go back in 2 to ammo up
He gets out to grab wrench, gets back in, and doesn't move
This goes on for 30 secs. I'm shooting him in frustration at this point when I start getting set on fire from behind.
I have to bail to knife enemy, I kill him but I die in explosion.

carlos

The Frankman said:
I ain't hugging that mofo.

also who the fuck is [GAF] carlos? His incompetence got me killed in a CTF game yesterday.

We drive tanks to entrance of 2nd (middle) basre on Island match.
He stops in middle
I want to go back in 2 to ammo up
He gets out to grab wrench, gets back in, and doesn't move
This goes on for 30 secs. I'm shooting him in frustration at this point when I start getting set on fire from behind.
I have to bail to knife enemy, I kill him but I die in explosion.

The hell?
I don't remember that at all, especially weird since I never camp/stay still with a tank unless I see something coming towards me on the map.

Honestly, I don't remember you even being on my team; do remember killing you a couple of times and hijacking your dropship once as you were capturing a base ;)

You did get a nice flag cap (or assisted it) during that one omega factory 1-1 tie

carlos said:
The hell?
I don't remember that at all, especially weird since I never camp/stay still with a tank unless I see something coming towards me on the map.

Honestly, I don't remember you even being on my team; do remember killing you a couple of times and hijacking your dropship once as you were capturing a base ;)

You did get a nice flag cap (or assisted it) during that one omega factory 1-1 tie
a) Dunno, but it happened.
b) Dropship was half-busted anyway, base was more important IMHO.
c) I rarely cap/assist unless it's aerial on omega due to "base progression", but I don't remember that.

carlos said:
The hell?

Impossible, nobody kills TheFrankman! NOBODY! amirite FM? :lol :lol

carlos

LovingSteam said:

More like nobody can find TheFrankman, I searched the map for the full thirty minutes and only saw him twice, once when he tried going for the flag and the aforementioned dropship steal. He hid behind a box so I couldn't kill him and I had to go off to stop the flag; I never saw him again o_O

LovingSteam said:
See this is why I didn't want this dude in GAF clan. [GAF] clan looks out for each other relies on cunning and innovation. Your greatest asset is whining like a little bitch. Have fun being the weak link.

icechai

The Frankman said:
See this is why I didn't want this dude in GAF clan. [GAF] clan looks out for each other relies on cunning and innovation. Your greatest asset is whining like a little bitch. Have fun being the weak link.

wow just popped in here to take a look after ages and this crazy stuff goes on :p are you for reals or just messing with each other? cuz carlos has been in the clan since it started lol

icechai said:
wow just popped in here to take a look after ages and this crazy stuff goes on :p are you for reals or just messing with each other? cuz carlos has been in the clan since it started lol

LOL. I'm messing with him but he takes it a bit too serious.

fixuis

Would have been awesome if we could have gotten some water based vehicles for this game but since starhawk, which Sony seem hellbent on not announcing, is in existence, don't think we will ever see any more dlc for warhawk. I'd be fine with that, If only Sony would announce starhawk already.

slider

fixuis said:
Would have been awesome if we could have gotten some water based vehicles for this game but since starhawk, which Sony seem hellbent on not announcing, is in existence, don't think we will ever see any more dlc for warhawk. I'd be fine with that, If only Sony would announce starhawk already.

I remember having the same thought a while back. Beach assaults and stuff would be cool if balanced correctly with warhawks. Hmm.

And yep, I'm in agreement on your other point. No more DLC; it's "all" about Starhawk now.

The Frankman said:
Yo Tntnn, stop quitting when I join your game. Just because I know your tricks doesn't mean we can't play together. :D

Full Trailer of Warhawk Story Mode/stuff left out

I said GOT DAMN. Incognito was right though, graphics take a seriosu nosedive with so many charas on screen + people would not buy it as much for the Story mode with all the other FPS out there.

Man, I'm happy they left out the story mode. It just doesn't look fun IMO. Although it's really interesting to see how vastly different the maps are. Thanks for posting.

Tntnnbltn

Oh Eucadia. :lol

I was in a room with ~25-30 people playing BM CTF, and it froze/kicked everyone except for me and one person on the other team. :lol :lol

fixuis

Tntnnbltn said:
Oh Eucadia. :lol

I was in a room with ~25-30 people playing BM CTF, and it froze/kicked everyone except for me and one person on the other team. :lol :lol

:lol Hate when that happens. Thanks for the clan invite btw!

SolidC213

Ok I need to add some people who still play Warhawk. I LOOOOVE Warhawk but no one on my friends list plays anymore. Send me a friend invite with WH as the subject or I can send you one. Thanks :)

PSN: VVarlos
(thats two V's that make the W)

SolidC213 said:
Ok I need to add some people who still play Warhawk. I LOOOOVE Warhawk but no one on my friends list plays anymore. Send me a friend invite with WH as the subject or I can send you one. Thanks :)

PSN: VVarlos
(thats two V's that make the W)
PSN= Theologyman

fixuis

Yeah all the names you see on the last few pages are pretty much regular players. My psn is the same as myna username here.

slider

SolidC213 said:
Awesome, I will add you all when I get a chance.

I'm hank_scorpio (don't think it's in my profile). You should add me cos unlike some folk I don't play stoopid CTF all the time and also cos I'm the best player here. Without a doubt.

Tntnnbltn

slider said:
I'm hank_scorpio (don't think it's in my profile). You should add me cos unlike some folk I don't play stoopid CTF all the time and also cos I'm the best player here. Without a doubt.
And I don't sit in a stoopid tank all the time...

Oh wait, I was thinking of The Frankman. Carry on.

dorkimoe

im gonna start playing again

since i dont have any other ps3 games to play(which is a good thing because i wanna play warhawk) and computer just broke

Danneee

Downloaded the demo yesterday and WOW, how the heck could I have missed this. Only questions I have: are there many still playing this? Do I need the exp packs?

Tntnnbltn

This thread is aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive again.

There's way less people than used to play, but you'll still find at least one full official server, plus a whole bunch of unofficial servers.

I personally would recommend the expansion packs, because the Broken Mirror expansion has the APC, also known as the best vechile/weapon of all time in Warhawk.

Foil

I was playing the other day, couldn't find a zones match on the booster map packs. Even though I paid for those I still wish they would go free so they could roll everyone back together. Force people to download them.

Top Bottom