• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

Firewire

Banned
Xisiqomelir said:
I know :(

If I didn't need a headset, I'd cave.

Same here, if my bastard friend didn't break my other headset I'd be fine, but go figure I'm waiting for retail & he's downloading. It just sux!

Master Z

Looks like I'll be downloading it at midnight. Hopefully it doesn't take long to dl so I can get some game time in before I go to sleep. And if possible could someone move me from GAF east to GAF Canada? PSN: ILLSUN78. Also move my friend PSN: WuTang420. Thanks.

JB1981

It's times like these where a low-powered download feature would be perfect. I'd love to download the thing tonight to have it ready to go when I get home from work tomorrow night.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
JB1981 said:
It's times like these where a low-powered download feature would be perfect. I'd love to download the thing tonight to have it ready to go when I get home from work tomorrow night.

What's wrong with leaving your PS3 on? It's built for endurance.

ex0du5

Banned
5ymh3et.gif

Yes. Yes I do.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Master Z said:
Looks like I'll be downloading it at midnight. Hopefully it doesn't take long to dl so I can get some game time in before I go to sleep. And if possible could someone move me from GAF east to GAF Canada? PSN: ILLSUN78. Also move my friend PSN: WuTang420. Thanks.

Ok. I moved you and your friend to GAFn. I bumped sonycowboy to GAFe. We have one spot open in GAFe, if anybody wants to join GAFe or if somebody from GAFn wants to move POST NOW!

spwolf

JB1981 said:

cure some cancer

PleoMax

Banned
Firewire said:
Make a U.S. account and download it. Its not a big deal....

Yeah, but instead of getting the game downloading at midnight, it will be a 5am thing. Not cool.

I think the credit card doesn't work too, i had to buy Stardust in the european account with my visa, because it wouldn't accept it in the U.S account.

And that's stupid too.

ex0du5

Banned
PleoMax said:
Yeah, but instead of getting the game downloading at midnight, it will be a 5am thing. Not cool.

I think the credit card doesn't work too, i had to buy Stardust in the european account with my visa, because it wouldn't accept it in the U.S account.

And that's stupid too.

Kill David Reeves!

Firewire

Banned
PleoMax said:

And that's stupid too.

Yeah forgot about the time difference and all. To bad about the Visa (are you sure you did it right, spacing between numbers and all?)as well. Looks like your stuck for a bit like me. I'm hoping to get my retail version tomorrow, but its not likely.

PleoMax

Banned
f@luS said:
My visa is working with US psn, and im in france so it might be yours

Maybe i gotta try another one. What did you put in your adress and shit stuff? Because on my US account it says well...U.S, and i think it's because of that. Don't know

f@luS

More than a member.
PleoMax said:
Maybe i gotta try another one. What did you put in your adress and shit stuff? Because on my US account it says well...U.S, and i think it's because of that. Don't know
i took some hotel adress i found on google

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Just logged in with my review code on the PS3 TEST unit and... :D

1252929854_66d8d12998_b.jpg

130 PS3 SCEA servers!!! (no SCEE stuff up yet)
(high ping due to me being in EU but games I jumped in seemed to run fine - I also had emule running heh)

Random pics

1252934556_716cbeab51_b.jpg

1252935640_404f6f7509_b.jpg

1252936292_fbed867bed_b.jpg

1252076707_2bab6ea15d_b.jpg

1252077419_e7964fd69c_b.jpg

1252077811_108d91e092_b.jpg

(heh)

TTP said:
Just logged in with my review code on the PS3 TEST unit and... :D

130 PS3 SCEA servers!!! (no SCEE stuff up yet)
(high ping due to me being in EU but games I jumped in seemed to run fine - I also had emule running heh)

Random pics

(heh)

STOP the cock tease D:

calder

It's tough to judge based on pics of a screen, but those images look a little bit better than the beta. Or at least better than it looked on my cheapo LCD (or else my memory is going). A bit better look to the textures or something.

Can't wait. I'll have my PS3 back from my brother tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I'm really wanting the headset or not so I might not be online until wed or even thursday. I'm sure GAFw will have to squash GAFe like a bug for a bit until my lack of skillz on the West Side evens the teams a little. ;)

Oh, is there a GAF canada? I'll admit I skipped a few pages of the thread and I'm not sure if we splintered the clans again.

Belfast

Waiting impatiently for this beaut! I'd occupy my time with Bioshock, but I'm only allowed to play it when the girlfriend is around, and she's out of town for a couple days.

It'd be real nice to fill that time with Warhawk!

PleoMax

Banned
What's the size of the download?

PSN download speeds change like the Wind for me, i downloaded Folkore in 1hour, but super rub a duck took me 1hour too.

Yeah.

Foil

Going to pick the retail version with the headset up tomorrow, or whenever it launches in Canada. Hopefully it's not sold out by the time I get there.

Please add me to the GAF Canada squad. Or the one full of Canucks and draft dodgers. :p

PSN = Foil
Timezone = Ontario, EST.

Belfast said:
Waiting impatiently for this beaut! I'd occupy my time with Bioshock, but I'm only allowed to play it when the girlfriend is around, and she's out of town for a couple days.

Isn't usually the other way around?

Firewire

Banned
PleoMax said:
What's the size of the download?

PSN download speeds change like the Wind for me, i downloaded Folkore in 1hour, but super rub a duck took me 1hour too.

Yeah.

800MB, which is compressed. Actual size after download who the hell knows!

Top Bottom