• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

PAYBACKill

how the christ do I change my password on psn? I need to update card info, no password I enter is right, and there is no service for password retrieval

Dizzan

MINI Member
God it's taking every ounce of my will power to not download it.

It's 230 in the afternoon, im home early and it's the perfect time to get a few hours in.....

Must hold out til it's in the Australian store.......

Tideas

Banned
carlos said:
I do disagree (in my case) I just wanted to be able to play with my brother without split screen....they could've allowed game sharing to 2 (or 3) instead of 5

You just cost yourself a sale Sony...

I'll think about it for a while longer before I go to sleep...this is a crying shame for me

Cry more braves

carlos

dfyb said:
so you're deciding between not playing it at all or playing it with splitscreen with your brother...?

seems weird, but yes....not only is it 10 bucks more than it COULD/SHOULD be, but I have to debate if its worth it just for me to play at that price.

had there been sharing, I could at least say that 2 would get some enjoyment and buying it wouldve been a no brainer (yes, I'm a pennypincher)

this hurts...and there's nothing on ps3 to play...I was really looking forward to this, but I have backlogs on other systems, at least.

To think I'm depriving myself of Wowhawk over a few dollars is laughable, but I'm weird that way :( :( :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
[23:04] <DMczaf> i still havent bought any games for PS3 lol, on PSN or discs
[23:04] <DMczaf> will warhawk be the first!

[23:04] <MiG> SSHD was my first
[23:04] <MiG> Warhawk #2
[23:04] <BOOZE_Rx> lol
[23:04] <GaimeGuy> uh oh
[23:04] <Lone> OH MAN, WARHAWK UP!
[23:04] <BOOZE_Rx> WHAT
[23:05] <MiG> ulie!
[23:05] <BOOZE_Rx> NO LIES!
[23:05] <Lone> NO LIE
[23:05] <BOOZE_Rx> cause I will ban you!
[23:05] <BOOZE_Rx> if you lie!
[23:05] <Lone> I just confirmed
[23:05] <BOOZE_Rx> lol
[23:05] <BOOZE_Rx> shit shti shit
[23:05] * Y2Kev has quit IRC (Connection reset by peer)
[23:05] <MiG> rorshawk
[23:05] <Rorschach> Lone: I'm never getting my 360 back. They're holding it ransom
[23:06] * Y2Kev has joined #ga
[23:06] <BOOZE_Rx> it's up!
[23:06] <BOOZE_Rx> YAY!
[23:06] <DMczaf> :O
[23:06] <MiG> d'oh, forgot about madden
[23:06] <MiG> no warhawk :(
[23:06] <MiG> let's go
[23:06] * KG has left #ga
[23:06] <MiG> Madden'd
[23:06] <Rorschach> what
[23:06] <MiG> :(
[23:06] <MiG> LET'S GO
[23:06] <Rorschach> warhawk is out?
[23:06] <MiG> NO
[23:06] <Lone> yeah
[23:06] <MiG> LET'S GO
[23:06] <Rorschach> kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
[23:06] <Lone> IT IS, AND IT'S GOT TITS
[23:06] <BOOZE_Rx> downloading!
[23:06] <Lone> 0%!!!
[23:07] <BOOZE_Rx> YES!

:lol :lol :lol

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
carlos said:
seems weird, but yes....not only is it 10 bucks more than it COULD/SHOULD be, but I have to debate if its worth it just for me to play at that price.

had there been sharing, I could at least say that 2 would get some enjoyment and buying it wouldve been a no brainer (yes, I'm a pennypincher)

this hurts...and there's nothing on ps3 to play...I was really looking forward to this, but I have backlogs on other systems, at least.

To think I'm depriving myself of Wowhawk over a few dollars is laughable, but I'm weird that way :( :( :(

just buy it in stores... the retail version allows you to LAN on multiple consoles correct? So what's the problem with that?

JdFoX187

Banned
Well, I bought it and tried to download it, but it keeps coming up with this message something about an error occured during the instillation. Anyone have any ideas?

carlos

Yeah, I asked about this before, but got no reply;

I know nothing of pc gaming; what exactly is lan gaming in this case?

Can the disc be used to get 2 people playing ONLINE (with others) at once?

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
carlos said:

No, offline only.

Tideas

Banned
carlos said:

I believe you can. Try the official webpage and forum for more details

so wait, even if it's activated on one system, only th account it's bought on can play it?

REALLY?

so i either have to let my brother use my account to play online or buy the game retail when i already have a headset...

sales -1

jonabbey

The Faceless Master said:
so wait, even if it's activated on one system, only th account it's bought on can play it?

REALLY?

so i either have to let my brother use my account to play online or buy the game retail when i already have a headset...

sales -1

That seems to be the implication, though no PSN game has worked that way before this.

REALLY?

sales -1

sales + for a lot of game sharers =P

Wollan

Dizzan said:
Has there been confirmation of it hitting the AU store yet?
And any word on the price???
I'm using the Norwegian store even though I'm in Australia. I'm sure it will turn up on the Aussie store as well.

carlos

REALLY?

sales -1

I feel your pain :(

Top Bottom