• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

Spruchy

dionysus said:
Im off to bed but I if I did it right I setup a dedicated server for gaf enjoyment and training.

4 map rotation: zones, tdf, ctf.

Name: gafw>gafe>gafn
Password: The usual
believe

Enjoy and I am assuming it will cycle forever until I turn it off.

Edit: Can someone confirm its dedicated? It allowed me to spawn a player when noone had joined yet.

Joined your server didnt ask for a password, was shooting around a bit then my game froze -_-

the_id

Dizzan said:
Has there been confirmation of it hitting the AU store yet?

And any word on the price???

I'm with you Dizzan. Looks like we'll have to wait till thursday / early friday to know for sure. but i think it should hit the AU store as most of the games that arrive in the EU store arrive at the AU store. don't worry too much about it.

Ferrio

Banned
dionysus said:
Im off to bed but I if I did it right I setup a dedicated server for gaf enjoyment and training.

believe

Edit: Can someone confirm its dedicated? It allowed me to spawn a player when noone had joined yet.

On his server right now... I hear no voice comm. Who else is on?

edit: BOOO it went down.

dfyb

Banned
played like 6 quick games on a sony server. got first place in all but 2 games and i'm ranked airman :D

didn't crash any. going to bed.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
TO ALL CLAN LEADERS

WHEN YOU SEND OUT INVITES, DON'T FORGET TO EDIT THE SPREADSHEET AND ADD THE INVITE DATE SO YOU CAN KEEP TRACK OF WHOM YOU'VE INVITED!!!

dionysus

Yaldog
dionysus said:

believe

I fixed it and it should be working, it seems after you mess with certain options it resets the server settings, and thats what happened. Enjoy! Play with you guys tomorrow after work.

dionysus

Yaldog
Ferrio said:
On his server right now... I hear no voice comm. Who else is on?

edit: BOOO it went down.

I rehosted it dedicated this time so I can go to bed, server settings got reset in the creation screen the first time so all my settings got defaulted.

SOLDIER

Okay, seems game sharing is a no go.

So I caved in, and it's downloading now. If there's room in any GAF clans, send me an invite.

SSM25

SSM25 said:
So, the 1up review!?...did they bitch about shadowrun's price as much as they did with warhawk?

1UP said:
And what about that $60 retail version? That one's easier: The inclusion of the middle-of-the-road Jabra Bluetooth headset makes it a reasonably priced package -- if you don't already have a headset (USB or Bluetooth) you're happy with. Otherwise...look, understand that Warhawk is engaging, addictive, reasonably long-lasting fun. It's just not quite $40 worth.

wtf?...BIOSHOCK is only single player (well, it's an awesome SP), no points deducted.....crappy shadowrun is also multi-only and it's $20 more expensive, no points deducted!??

gbovo said:
The game has crashed on me twice in the last 5 minutes, wtf?!
Had it happen to me just now, so I can confirm it. Happened on a loading screen...

Also, this game cannot be shared using another ID. The license will not allow it to happen. Too bad, game share crew, lol

KGKK

Banned
Damn I give up, I am trying to finish my work report right now and I'm not even half-way done. Just can't concentrate, stupid ex-gfs:lol. Anyhow, I was trying to finish it up tonight(or should I say this morning) so I can pick up Wowhawk today and play, however looks like I will not be able to finish it, therefore I will not be able to come on till Wednesday. Maybe tonight I will come on for a game or two just to get some practice. Oh well:( School comes first.

Grayman

I'm starting to get the hang of this.

One thing, it seems like the field of vision is really narrow in 4:3. I also don't know why I can't fly warhawks with six axis and have non retarded steering for ground vehicles.

Wollan

They've used all the three banners for the game which is a first me thinks:

wrhwkdownloadnuwomgbbq.jpg

Ezza

My game froze twice.

One time I was in a Warhawk only match and that ran just fine. But both times I played on the ground the game froze in less than a minute.

Synless

xtyen said:
My game froze twice.

One time I was in a Warhawk only match and that ran just fine. But both times I played on the ground the game froze in less than a minute.

I'm still going strong with 2+ hours of playing and no freezing (thank god I had enough of that during the beta).

Spruchy

Im liking this game alot except the learning curve seems to be steep (ive played all the battlefields and im doing terrrrrrrible). Games with Warhawks only feel so much different then those that arent.

Taking a quick break then ill be back on if anyone is playing.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Grayman said:
I'm starting to get the hang of this.

One thing, it seems like the field of vision is really narrow in 4:3. I also don't know why I can't fly warhawks with six axis and have non retarded steering for ground vehicles.

that was a common complain in the beta. odd they didn't bother addressing it.

LJ11

How's the on foot combat, does the aiming feel a bit tighter? I'm so tempted to download, but I've got a Best Buy gift card that needs to go.

jonabbey

So, uh, are there instructions online anyplace? The PSN download doesn't seem to include any in-game documentation other than the hints, and they zoom by pretty fast sometimes.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
still haven't decided to get the bluray version or download it, I'm tempted to grab it now, but it'd be too late by the time it was done downloading/installing to play anyways, besides if there is freezing I'm going to have to wait on that so I'll see by tommorow how many people experience the problem.

jonabbey

jonabbey said:
So, uh, are there instructions online anyplace? The PSN download doesn't seem to include any in-game documentation other than the hints, and they zoom by pretty fast sometimes.

Hm, 'coming soon' says the link for 'online help' on the Warhawk site.

Top Bottom