• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

The Take Out Bandit said:
Scholars will have to invent new words for how I envy you lucky bastards playing this before my order arrives! CURSES! :p

Resentiment [pronouned like re-sen-ti-mon]: When resentment comes to define your entire perspective on the world.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
I'm glad I stayed up - Dylan Jobe is playing in FootNinja's game, and I nailed him good a few times.

Dylan Jobe = TheGoatAss on PSN, for those that don't know.

Dizzan said:
God it's taking every ounce of my will power to not download it.

It's 230 in the afternoon, im home early and it's the perfect time to get a few hours in.....

Must hold out til it's in the Australian store.......

Be strong, my brother.

Costanza

Banned
Did push to talk make it into the final game? I hate not having that or a mute button. This'll probably decide if I buy it or not.

Guy Legend

Dizzan said:
God it's taking every ounce of my will power to not download it.

vfpatience.jpg

Belfast

I suck so hard. I'd actually gotten decent during the few days I got to play the beta, but I'm having to relearn everything now!

Captain Glanton said:
Resentiment [pronouned like re-sen-ti-mon]: When resentment comes to define your entire perspective on the world.

It's the hatred of a thousand suns, the jealousy Lucifer felt toward God! It needs a more damning word than that. :p

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Costanza said:
Did push to talk make it into the final game? I hate not having that or a mute button. This'll probably decide if I buy it or not.

It's Push-to-talk yes

Trout

Banned
someone at least tell me how awesome the game is and how I'm doing the right thing since I don't have a headset by waiting.

Also random question here, but...

I just moved in with a friend. The guy who lived here broke his 32" lcd tv. He either lost control or threw his wiimote at the screen. When you turn it on, you can see the point of impact etc.

Is there anything we can do with this tv? I think tomorrow we are going to try and return it to Wal Mart where the guy bought it, but I'm guessing they'll plug it in and see what happened.

Anyway, I am playing on a shitty standard def tv and am trying to figure something out. I haven't tried plugging it into another input, as after looking at the screen I'm guessing it's going to look cracked regardless of which input I'm using.

Grayman

I only scored 7 points in my first game but it was fun as hell. I knifed some punch running for a warhawk. Then I think I killed a warhawk with the rifle?!

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
KurowaSan said:
D: did they?

The card I used to buy stuff on the US Store from Europe doent work anymore. I cannot add funds, not matter if to buy Warhawk or whatever, I just can't push money into the US Store.

Which headset, if you don't already have one, are people planning on buying if they are skipping the BluRay bundle and going with the PSN download?

Varshes

Seems like people have to be online at the time for the invites to go through, otherwise it says player doesn't exist. So if you're online let me know, already have added a few.

KurowaSan

TTP said:
The card I used to buy stuff on the US Store from Europe doent work anymore. I cannot add funds, not matter if to buy Warhawk or whatever, I just can't push money into the US Store.

shit, i just tried and i can't either. those psn cards can't come soon enough

acklame

Varshes said:
Seems like people have to be online at the time for the invites to go through, otherwise it says player doesn't exist. So if you're online let me know, already have added a few.
i'm online, add me. my id "gamabunta"

SOLDIER

Anyone willing to do the game sharing with me? I'm trying to count my pennies this week, so I'm willing to trade two or three PSN games for one download of Warhawk.

I have Tekken 5 DR, Lemmings, Blast Factor, Go! Puzzle, Superstardust HD, Resistance Map Pack, Mortal Kombat II, Guantlet II, and Flow.

PSN ID is SOLDIER. Send me a PM.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Varshes said:

Told you guys : P It's just like the beta.

SOLDIER said:
Anyone willing to do the game sharing with me? I'm trying to count my pennies this week, so I'm willing to trade two or three PSN games for one download of Warhawk.

I have Tekken 5 DR, Lemmings, Blast Factor, Go! Puzzle, Superstardust HD, Resistance Map Pack, Mortal Kombat II, Guantlet II, and Flow.

I don't think you can game share Warhawk

Flo_Evans

The PSN add funds thing seems to be down for the count. I've tried 2 separate cards and I can't add any funds :(

I have a USA card(s) btw thanks for breaking the US store you stinky euros :lol

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
BlackGoku03 said:
So the clan leaders send out the invites right? Won't have my copy until tomorrow... stupid question, but I just wanted to ask.

They can't send you an invite till you've logged in at least once to the Warhawk servers.

Speevy

Banned
SOLDIER said:

Doesn't work. I learned that the hard way. I'll try to be online later this week with the retail version.

WTFing

Banned
Flo_Evans said:
The PSN add funds thing seems to be down for the count. I've tried 2 separate cards and I can't add any funds :(

I have a USA card(s) btw thanks for breaking the US store you stinky euros :lol
"Your credit card information could not be updated; it's benn updated too often within a short amount of time." :lol :lol
I can't buy WOWHAWK!!!

dionysus

Yaldog
Im off to bed but I if I did it right I setup a dedicated server for gaf enjoyment and training.

4 map rotation: zones, tdf, ctf.

Name: gafw>gafe>gafn
Password: The usual
believe

Enjoy and I am assuming it will cycle forever until I turn it off.

Edit: Can someone confirm its dedicated? It allowed me to spawn a player when noone had joined yet.

Grayman

dionysus said:
Im off to bed but I if I did it right I setup a dedicated server for gaf enjoyment and training.

4 map rotation: zones, tdf, ctf.

Name: gafw>gafe>gafn
Password: The usual
believe

Enjoy and I am assuming it will cycle forever until I turn it off.

Edit: Can someone confirm its dedicated? It allowed me to spawn a player when noone had joined yet.
i'm having trouble finding itin the browser, blast my sd tv

The Jabra Bt-125 looks like it is 40 bucks new.

40 + 40 and no disc swapping vs 60 and disc swapping plus nice box and manual

The credit card billing is down for me too so going to have to wait regardless.

Top Bottom