• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

jda1977

Just played for four hrs, no lag and no drops. Was fun, did not care too much for the one map where you need a warhawk to island jump.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I heart this game. <3

In a discussion with a fellow friend and gamer, on the top of Warhawk, my friend put it best by saying Warhawk is like three action games in one. You've got your on-foot, person-to-person confrontations; you've got your aerial-combat confrontations; and you've got your ground arsenal confrontations (tanks, mounted turrets, missile launch turrets, machine gun turrets, jeeps, etc). The game is epic beyond my wildest expectations and now that I've fallen in, I can't get out

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-reviews/51.html

Kittonwy said:
GAFe=a bunch of fucking pandas!!!
Indifferent2.gif

Sad Pandas at that!!

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Shit, the Gamestop I went too didn't have it. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Guess I'll have to wait for tomorrow. The Asian Gamestop dood actually tried to hock me a preorder for Warhawk (even though I said I'll come back tomorrow) :lol I was like "Ahhhh heh I'm ok"

Varshes

Just went down the list again for GAFn, only 4 more people were successfully invited. Check your invites if you're on the list and have logged into the game at least once.

I just logged on, and wow at the numbers. I think Warhawk may have already surpassed Resistance when it comes to peak numbers(maybe). There are 300 games on right now I think, if that's at least 10 people per game, that's already 3,000 players on simultaneously. I can't wait to see the numbers in a week, month, and by the end of the year.

Varshes

UnholySpectacle said:
Using alpacas as reference I have predicted the outcome of our first skirmish:

alpaca123.jpg

You can't see it but GAFn is biting GAFu in the side.

More like biting all of you on the side, woo!

So what's going down Thursday exactly, GAFe and GAFw are going to battle each other? I'd like to schedule GAFn to be on around the same time, if we have enough people with successful invites that is...

Varshes said:
More like biting all of you on the side, woo!

So what's going down Thursday exactly, GAFe and GAFw are going to battle each other? I'd like to schedule GAFn to be on around the same time, if we have enough people with successful invites that is...

Yup, 10pm EST. We will have to figure out the server specifics tomorrow or Thursday afternoon.

I'm off for a while folks, I should be on later though.

Trevelyan

Banned
UnholySpectacle said:
Using alpacas as reference I have predicted the outcome of our first skirmish:

alpaca123.jpg

You can't see it but GAFn is biting GAFu in the side.
For the Motherfucking win!!

GAFe will rule all come tomorrow!

Safe Bet

Banned
Protip: DO NOT IGNORE THE GROUND TO AIR MISSLE TURRETS

I just went 33 - 0 using one...

:|

Also..

I'll be going through the GAFw Roster and sending out invites again sometime tonight.

GAFw IS FULL SO IF YOUR NAME IS NOT CURRENTLY ON THE GAFw ROSTER PLEASE SEND YOUR CLAN REQUEST TO VARSHES FOR A SPOT IN GAFn OR POST IN THIS THREAD.

Safe Bet

VASPER

Banned
jda1977 said:
Just played for four hrs, no lag and no drops. Was fun, did not care too much for the one map where you need a warhawk to island jump.

Ya played that map way too much but i do like the territories on it.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Varshes said:
If you'd like to join GAF North, there is still room, just PM me with your PSN and location.
Please save my spot, ill be on the second i get my TV back >.<

Uncle AJ

Varshes hasn't responded to me since yesterday. Sad face.

EDIT - Scratch that, I see I've been added to GAFn. :D I should have my copy of the game before noon tomorow.

Trevelyan

Banned
Safe Bet said:
I'm kinda addictied to ranked games atm but if you guys want to form a GAF server I'll jump in.

I'm pretty sure we can make a GAF ranked game. If we do I'll definitely be there - wanna try and get around 1500pts tonight..so only about 300 more to go.

KGKK said:
So was anybody in Canada successful in getting a copy of Warhawk today from BB?

Drove very far to BB and arrived right before they opened the doors. Went over to Futureshop as well. Left empty handed. Waste of gas D:.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
sonycowboy said:
Holy Shit.

GAF e is a virtual who's who of murder, death, and mayhem. I feel sorry for the other clans.

MikeDeodatoJoker.jpg

Wait until you get a load of me. :D

I always wanted to say that

SleazyC

Well the Toysrus order I put through when the price was 39.99 has changed to 8/29 so I am going to probably be quite late as I head to school this Saturday and the game is set to ship to my home address. Might try calling tomorrow to get it shipped to my school address but who knows. I will be playing soon though.

Gattsu25

Banned
Good games, Wasabi and Lone

You guys are pretty damn good at flying those things

I need to learn the importance of switching flight modes during dogfighting

god, i wont be able to get this until tomorrow, and even then, wont be able to play it because im in the middle of moving and wont have internet until thursday. I cant take the burning sensation!

So add me to the list of people that can't get the game because of "unexpected error" when I try to add the funds to my wallet. I mean, seriously, are you freaking kidding me? We are trying to give you money and you can't even accept it? Unbelievable.

calder

Ugh, it this Best Buy thing doesn't pan out fast (like tomorrow) I think I'm going to just go with the PSN version. I hate waiting. :(

DoctorWho said:
That should be "to town"

You can't even rhyme SKS. We are going to pwnage you!!

GAFe thinks they're great, cause they're on the coast that is furthest east,
but those crazy accents make them will hurt my ears at least.
GAFw thinks they're great, cause they're on the coast that is best,
but your leader complains too much, and he'll never rest.

SKS is open to most, and we don't take things to serious,
but mics are a must, or I'll go delirious.
We're small right now, we'll grow, you'll see,
but hey, our clan doesn't have Speevy.

But my dear friend, I wasn't trying rhyme, you clown.
GAFe gets the thumbs down,
GAFw smile will turn to a frown.
Cause SKS will be wearing the King's Crown.

Top Bottom