• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

nofi

Xater said:
BTW I am crazy and I just bought the game again so I can play it with my main account. :lol

So I guess I will have to disband GAFu for a few minutes adn then create it again. Except maybe nofi can be clan leaer for a few hours and then make me the clan leader again. But I don#t know when do you have access to your PS3 nofi?

Why don't you do the following:

1. Sign in and play the game with PAL account.
2. Go back to US account, invite your PAL account to the clan.
3. Go back to PAL account, accept invite.
4. Go back to US account, make your PAL account the leader.
5. Go back to PAL account, remove your US account from the clan.

Job done.

Xater

nofi said:
Headsets should really be a requirement for the clans. It's too frustrating otherwise, and I don't think there's keyboard input.

Hmm I guess that's a fair requirement. But I won't require it in the let's say first 2 weeks. Then we will see how to handle it.

Xater

nofi said:
Why don't you do the following:

1. Sign in and play the game with PAL account.
2. Go back to US account, invite your PAL account to the clan.
3. Go back to PAL account, accept invite.
4. Go back to US account, make your PAL account the leader.
5. Go back to PAL account, remove your US account from the clan.

Job done.

That's what I will try. The thing i don't know if I will be able to install the game twice ;)

nofi

Xater said:
That's what I will try. The thing i don't know if I will be able to install the game twice ;)

Hmm. Good point. If you can't, you'll need to make me leader (or someone else, obviously) for a few minutes whilst you remove one copy and install the other...

Xater

burnfout said:
I'll be on tonight! Between 19.00 and 21.00 GMT right?

Correct sir but there is a good chance we will play a while longer. This is just the time I want you guys on so I can add you to the clan.

Yixian

Banned
Bioshock failed to arrive AGAIN so I've gone ahead and bought Warhawk on a whim.

PSN: Yixian

Looking for GAFu invite.

Currently at 1% so if I am required to have the game installed before invite, I'll post again confirming I've got it. If not, invite away if pos.

Xater

Yixian said:
Bioshock failed to arrive AGAIN so I've gone ahead and bought Warhawk on a whim.

PSN: Yixian

Looking for GAFu invite.

Currently at 1% so if I am required to have the game installed before invite, I'll post again confirming I've got it. If not, invite away if pos.

You need to have played the game to be added.

Kal

OMG DOWNLOADING NOW...................I CAN'T WAIT!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

I don't have a headset....yet

Roxas

What the hell, ive played like 4-5 matches but it wont show up my stats because i havent played a ranked match. How can you tell if its a ranked match your playing?

Also is there anyway to connect the Headset in-game, like Resistence does, or do you have to do it in the XMB?

CSSer

Roxas said:
What the hell, ive played like 4-5 matches but it wont show up my stats because i havent played a ranked match. How can you tell if its a ranked match your playing?

On the server list, look to the far left for a trophy icon. If it's crossed out, it's unranked. Sony servers are blue, and so far are all ranked servers.

Also, you're not the only one with that problem. It was the same for me too, but today, stats are actually being recorded. There's going to be a server restart in 40 minutes or so... whatever that is... maybe they'll wipe out all stats?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Xater, please send me GAFu clan invite.

I can confirm I'll host a server tonight at 6:00 PM GMT as requested by our clan leader.

Xater

TTP said:

I can confirm I'll host a server tonight at 6:00 PM GMT as requested by our clan leader.

Actually I said 7 pm but if oyu can do it earlier even better ;)

spwolf

TTP said:

can I get one too? GAFu is europe right? I am in GAFe but 10 PM is too late for me here...

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Are the Sony rooms the only ones that are ranked games or can I create my own room to help increase rank?

Oh and what is everyone's favorite stage?

Xater

Great I was able to install the game twice and make my other account the leader.

I send also some clan invites out to the people here that said they played the game.

CSSer

neojubei said:
Are the Sony rooms the only ones that are ranked games or can I create my own room to help increase rank

You can create your own ranked server, but it'll be dedicated, meaning you'll just host and not play.

My impression after one online-battle... Great game! Played with a fellow FormulaOne driver. He drove the jeep and i gunned down the wowhawks... Great fun!

Waiting for GAF clan, i'm on the list :D

See you in WOWhawk

nofi

Xater said:
Great I was able to install the game twice and make my other account the leader.

I send also some clan invites out to the people here that said they played the game.

Great news. Do you already have my 2nd account on your friends list? I've lost count. All set for tonight, then, eh? =)

Xater

Raist said:
Huh ? no :p

Probably more like 1pm if he lives in New york. It's GMT-5 IIRC

Sorry got my timezones wrong. :lol

Sony should create some more SCEE servers. There are like 3 and they have a 200 ping...

nofi

Yixian said:
Whoa whoa... our beta progress is wiped?

WTFFFF?!

Of course it is, you think they'd let you carry it through? They should have removed your ability to play the game too, so I have a chance! ;)

Raist

Banned
KennyLinder said:
Will ANY bluetooth headset work with PlayStation3, or only certain brands? Going to pick one up whilst the game downloads..

No. Some headsets don't work at all, some have sounds drops, some have occasionnal unpairing.

I'd suggest you to find a Jabra BT125, or a plantronics explorer 320, both are working very well according to a huge thread in the US playstation boards.

Maybe some people here could suggest you other models.

edit : don't trust spwolf :p

spwolf

Xater said:
Sorry got my timezones wrong. :lol

Sony should create some more SCEE servers. There are like 3 and they have a 200 ping...

when will it be out in Europe? Thats probably when servers will go up as well...

p.s. over 100 servers at noon GMT, with over 8 players (average 16), and without it being on sale in Europe yet :)... that rocks.

burnfout

I played a couple of rounds, took some time to get used to the warhawk/flight/hover controls..

Made my first homing missile kill, that was awesome :)

elseanio

downloading now!

i see these no other updates on the store, which means this could have easily been relased 2 days ago. either way, happy now! will be playing as soon as its download

Raist

Banned
spwolf said:
when will it be out in Europe? Thats probably when servers will go up as well...

p.s. over 100 servers at noon GMT, with over 8 players (average 16), and without it being on sale in Europe yet :)... that rocks.

It's up on the store. Retail version around the 21st of september :/

Yixian

Banned
Jesus, still at 37%. Save me a spot in GAFu, like I said I was somewhere in the top 50 at some point in the beta, and I was the leader of GAF1, so I should be some use.

tha_con

Banned
Played about 5 dogfights last night, ranked, finished first in 3 of them :) I was pretty proud!!

Can't wait to start playing more, GOD I love this game.

Top Bottom