• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Nos_G said:
OKay Varshes, I have the game. I want to play!!!

Nos_G

Toronto, Canada
EST

Sorry, you missed the cut, GAFn is full X_X;

It seems like GAFe has a couple of spots open; would you like to join them?

Nightz

exarkun said:
Is there a reason why I got kicked out of Gafw? should I just message Kill?

Edit: Also, what ranks are you guys right now?
He disbanded and remade the clan because of invite issues.

Alex

People seem to be so good with the machine gun on the Warhawk, but man I can't hit shit with it. I need to work on my aim.

dionysus

Yaldog
I need password for gaf server.

Also, who was the GAFn guy who mutually knifed me when I knifed him.

And gattsu sorry I had to leave that server, some asshole on our team when I was capping a flag comes up and knifes me just so he can get the points for taking the node.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Bebpo said:
I need the password to join the gaf server :(

The usual pass:

neogaf1.gif

believe

besada

Banned
dionysus said:
I need password for gaf server.

Also, who was the GAFn guy who mutually knifed me when I knifed him.

And gattsu sorry I had to leave that server, some asshole on our team when I was capping a flag comes up and knifes me just so he can get the points for taking the node.

I had a mutual knifing, but I didn't notice if it was you. We were in games together, though.

Edit: Someone PM me the password, please?

dionysus

Yaldog
Killthee said:
The usual pass:

neogaf1.gif

believe

I thought it was a former member whose first and last letters were C and K. Oh well,

Its full anyways, I can host a 20 person match on my connection if there is interest. Seeing as yall just have 12...

dionysus said:
I thought it was a former member whose first and last letters were C and K. Oh well,

Its full anyways, I can host a 20 person match on my connection if there is interest. Seeing as yall just have 12...

Count me in. PM me the password if you start it up.

dionysus

Yaldog
I'll start it and keep it open for 30 minutes and close it if noone joins, the usual password.

Name: GAFw>alpacas

Hell yea 24 players actually

Its up but I lost 24 players :(

exarkun said:
Is there a reason why I got kicked out of Gafw? should I just message Kill?

Edit: Also, what ranks are you guys right now?

1) Can't the clan leaders put the passwords in the clan message area. (I know not all of you are in clans yet, but we should keep adding folks. Within a couple of days, it should all be set).

2) I believe Player Beyond is the highest ranked GAF'er. He's in the top 15 I believe.

So, what do the pros use? Motion sensing or analogs?

I played for a while with motion sensing but i always find my self using the pro-flight right analog stick to do my manuvering. I always forget to tilt.

I switched to analogs and I had a much better time flying where I wanted. Though I hated having the crosshair just sitting there in the middle.

methane47

Holy crap.. i just spent like 2 minutestrying to kill the flag carrier.. I'm like WTF why isn't he dieing...

Then I realized... He was on my team... God i'm an idiot... Sorry Bebpo

Uncle AJ

Jesus - Cluster Bombs and fully-charged Electic Bolts still couldn't stop you guys from camping the flag with rockets and flamethrowers. :lol

DuckRacer

Got Warhawk, got problems.

I can't seem to get into a game. I try to enter a Sony server with 2 empty spaces left, I get the "Room is full" message. I try to enter a Sony server with 7 empty spaces left, I get the "Room is full" message. I try to enter users' servers and/or games, some with 2 empty spots left, some with 16, and I still get that "Room is full" message. Sometimes I just get an "Unable to join" message. I've only been able to enter one game since I bought it a few hours ago (of about 30 attempts), and I can start my own game up fine.

What's going on? I was in the beta and it was all fine – now, everyone is broken.

calder

Waiting until thursday only to decide to d/l it anyway turns out to have been a tactical error. :p

Only at 70% jeez, and I've been downloading for 3 hours now (paused it to get SPF in the middle).

I'll be on eventually... :p

Alex

Man, fuck this shit, I can't build any points. Trying to play CTF, I accidently take the wrong road then POW DAMAGE ZONE... what the fuck is a damage zone that is RETARDED.

Then I respawn, and get another jeep then some douchefuckingbag runs in front of me then BAM TEAM KILL.

ANGER. How am I supposed to get a stylish looking solider when there are no crosswalks THANKS A LOT INCOG.

Just played 4-5 matches in the GAFn server, good times. I'll stop sucking in a Warhawk one of these days. I'll keep trying to add people to the clan list but the game still won't let me send invites. Hope Incog patches this quickly.

Good night for now.

Duck said:
Got Warhawk, got problems.

I can't seem to get into a game. I try to enter a Sony server with 2 empty spaces left, I get the "Room is full" message. I try to enter a Sony server with 7 empty spaces left, I get the "Room is full" message. I try to enter users' servers and/or games, some with 2 empty spots left, some with 16, and I still get that "Room is full" message. Sometimes I just get an "Unable to join" message. I've only been able to enter one game since I bought it a few hours ago (of about 30 attempts), and I can start my own game up fine.

What's going on? I was in the beta and it was all fine – now, everyone is broken.

That happened to me yesterday at first, and then later at night they seemed to have gotten their shit together.

Darobga

Hey guys good game tonight. I only played two of em, the rest were my bro - he's still learning :) I'm having a serious issue though now, I cant get into any official SCEA games, its saying they are FULL no matter what i try to do..can anyone help me?

Safe Bet

Banned
Good Game Guys!

Next time we need to organize beforehand so we can try and get us all on a Ranked Server...

If any non-gaffers join we can kindly ask them to leave.

;)

PS

I'm still playing...

Will respawn here shortly...

Grayman

Safe Bet said:
Good Game Guys!

Next time we need to organize beforehand so we can try and get us all on a Ranked Server...

If any non-gaffers join we can kindly ask them to leave.

;)
Unless it's 3am that would be pretty hard. And I think we would have to join and quit repeatedly to fix the teams right if we wanted them a certain way

hey im have trouble with my head set. i got the retail one so i have the jabra headset. I paired it with the ps3, but when i play warhawk the peoples voice comes from the speaker and i cant talk to them.

KGKK

Banned
Good games tonight guys on the game Varshes set up. Still have a lot to learn with the game. I still can't figure out where to take the damn flags!:lol And fighting with Warhawks is sooo hard. Hopefully I learn soon because I usually avoid them.

Top Bottom