• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

Xater

@ Comment about the servers:

Why do i have the feeling that I won't be able to at 5pm? It always the case with with stuff like this. :lol

nofi

cilonen said:

it's like PHP, but better.

Xater said:
@ Comment about the servers:

Why do i have the feeling that I won't be able to at 5pm? It always the case with with stuff like this. :lol

I don't like the word 'temporary' either. I'll bet it'll be on and off all night.

Steroyd

Aleman said:
Yep, my hands are getting tired in the tank. R2 for accelerate, R1 to fire, and right joystick to aim. That's a lot for one hand.

My hands get knackered just holding R2 alone.

And I keep cocking up the L1 chaff button at important moments when I'm locked on, jeebus.

Firewire

Banned
Hopefully they sort some of the problems out.

Well that pretty well sums it up for me, I'll be gone for the long weekend here, so I won't be back till Monday night! 4 Days of no Wowhawk, I'm already depressed!

If you guys get to play GAFe v.s. GAFw Saturday, I want detailed accounts of the ensuing bloodbath that will surely mark GAFe as the best in the universe of Wowhawk.

Safe Bet

Banned
Firewire said:
If you guys get to play GAFe v.s. GAFw Saturday, I want detailed accounts of the ensuing bloodbath that will surely mark GAFe as the best in the universe of Wowhawk.
I guess you haven't seen Escalation play yet...

:p

besada

Banned
Ragnarok10 said:
Did they give any reasons for the server shutdown? I can't read the message boards right now (at work).

One presumes it was because the server list and matchmaking and sending clan invites are all fucked.

Madman

Ragnarok10 said:
Did they give any reasons for the server shutdown? I can't read the message boards right now (at work).
I would be very willing to bet that they weren't expecting the demand. Cant blame them, a online only game with no TV commercial actually selling units probably was not expected.

Madman said:
I would be very willing to bet that they weren't expecting the demand. Cant blame them, a online only game with no TV commercial actually selling units probably was not expected.

I'm really surprised that I haven't experienced any problems considering the demand. I had a little bit of lag in a couple of games... but nothing earth shattering. The only real issue has been the clan error that doesn't let you add everyone.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Some info (add to the OP?)

THE GAFu SERVER
Hosted by: Your truly TTP/Bloody_Marcel

Name: GAFu
Type: Dedicated Unranked
Timezone: Europe GMT+1
Password: NOT the usual one. If you are a GAFu memeber, check the in-game clan message. Otherwise, kindly ask Xater via PM. Send money via PayPal if necessary.

Max players: 20

Team balance: ON
Team switching: ON
Friendly Fire: ON

Map rotation information:

01 - Archipelago / TDM (Dogfight)
02 - Badlands / ZONES
03 - Destroyed Capitol / TDM (Dogfight)
04 - Island Outpost / ZONES
05 - Eucadia / TDM (Dogfights)
06 - Archipelago / CTF
07 - Badlands / CTF
08 - Destroyed Capitol / ZONES
09 - Island Outpost / TDM (Dogfight)
10 - Eucadia / CTF

That's all.

Enjoy

dionysus

Yaldog
Last night made me realize I need lessons in warhawking. While I normally finish above 1 in K/D ratio on dogfight games and finish in the top 25%, playing against gaffers destroyed me.

Safebet and others just ate my lunch in a warhawk.

Kal

TTP said:
Some info (add to the OP?)

THE GAFu SERVER
Hosted by: Your truly TTP/Bloody_Marcel

Server Timezone: Europe GMT+1
Server name: GAFu
Server type: Dedicated Unranked
Password: NOT the usual one. If you are a GAFu memeber, check the in-game clan message. Otherwise, kindly ask Xater via PM. Send money via PayPal if necessary.

Max players: 20

Team balance: ON
Team switching: ON
Friendly Fire: ON

Map rotation information:

01 - Archipelago / TDM (Dogfight)
02 - Badlands / ZONES
03 - Destroyed Capitol / TDM (Dogfight)
04 - Island Outpost / ZONES
05 - Eucadia / TDM (Dogfights)
06 - Archipelago / CTF
07 - Badlands / CTF
08 - Destroyed Capitol / ZONES
09 - Island Outpost / TDM (Dogfight)
10 - Eucadia / CTF

That's all.

Enjoy

"Password does not match" Is Xater sending the new password out because I'm using yesterday's password and it's not working...

Top Bottom