• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wasteland 2 |OT| Explode 'em like a Blood Sausage

Jobbs

Banned
made the choice to just stay up. I'm an old school CRPGer. Had a few close calls where I almost caved in and bought the early access, but I stayed strong and now it's time for that to pay off.

Let's do this. 2 more hours, bitches, and brian fargo makes you his bitch.

batfax

From the looks of it, the open beta will just change into the proper release for Steam versions. If you want, you can log into the Ranger Center and revoke the steam key in exchange for a GOG one if you'd prefer though.

Almighty

Well i will hopefully be able to get an hour or two in before I have to go to bed. Also Steam being down made me worry a bit, but it looks like it is back up. Edit: Well thanks to this attack i have a feeling I won't be able to get anytime in before bed. On all the nights they could of done it they had to pick this one.

Jobbs

Banned
what the hell at steam being down... I'm staying up at 3am to play some wasteland 2 after holding off on early access for friggin a million years, cmon!

Tigress

Hey, if anyone has any spare keys they want to give away, I'd love a GoG one. Otherwise I will probably wait until I can get it for cheap (tight budget and all). Just thought I'd give it a try since some people seem to have ones. Hell, if you even want to sell it to me for cheap (or if you want to support GoG have me buy you a gift code for GoG? I'd rather support them than Steam).

Is the gog version smaller?

Not really.

Wasteland 2 on GOG said:
Minimum system requirements - Windows: Windows XP SP 2/Vista/7/8/8.1 (32 or 64 bit) Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or Radeon HD 4850 (512 MB VRAM) DirectX: Version 9.0c Hard Drive: 30 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card Recommended:

Recommended system requirements - Windows: Windows 7/8/8.1 (64 bit) Processor: Intel i5 series or AMD equivalent Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or Radeon HD 5770 (1 GB VRAM) DirectX: Version 9.0c Hard Drive: 30 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card

Gibbo

Ok so should i just wait for the reviews? Or is this game comfirmed to be quality from the beta and alpha phase?

batfax

8 Gigs'll probably take a while on my connection... but that's plenty of time for InXile to gimmie dem exclusive portraits. I need to know the faces of my group before I start writing out their little stories and distributing their points.

Downloaded my manual and am actualy excited about reading it. I can't even remember the last time I had a good manual for a brand new purchase of a game. It's been at least since 2007

saunderez

Very promising reviews. I verified game cache on my beta and it is currently downloading 8GB or so, am very excited about seeing how the finished product turned out.

Top Bottom