• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Hard to believe these tracks came out over 20 years ago. They still hold up and manage to sound relatively contemporary.

Massive Attack are paying in Bristol next weekend, however Idles are also playing hosted by Stuart Lee. I can't go to both :< I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. Massive Attack don't do much these days so maybe them I guess, but maybe I stay at home and watch telly :(

Last edited:

Pimpollo818

I'm eating well: new King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard + Osees

not dug into this one just yet, but I have a feeling it's going to feel like Fishing for Fishies did

RAÏSanÏa

Very clear skies allowed witnessing the heliacal rising of Procyon for my latitude today. Altair setting in the west. Menkar in the south. Mizar pointing the way to Arcturus.
Quite lovely start to the day.

The pagan singing round elements is exciting. The trailer with the CBR from Wanda...evocative.

I include Procyon as the horn of the constellation Monoceros. With its winter midnight culmination also as Rudolf having Procyon as a sparkly nose instead of just red.

“Procyon” is also the genus designation of raccoons. Apparently the “before the dog” appellation indicated that biologists once considered raccoons as the precursors of dogs in the evolutionary sequence, an idea no longer in favor. Source

Guardians Of The Galaxy Wink GIF by Marvel Studios

Top Bottom