• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

RAÏSanÏa

Video sung in the form of the Tarot card corresponding with Water. The outfit looking like synthetic geometry introducing the pentagram.
A few congruous layers of sympathies across the piece given clear lanes to elevate a dissonance introduced in a heavily squelched environment.
Brilliant.

Solarstrike

80s glow GIF by Erica Anderson
Loop Nft GIF by xponentialdesign
Design Glow GIF by xponentialdesign

Last edited:

kevboard

remember Will Smith's daughter?
willow smith whip my hair GIF

well this is her now! feel old yet?

(on a serious note, she actually makes good music now... which is kinda shocking)
this song is what you'd call Prog Pop I guess... or Prog Pop-Rock

Last edited:

Drake

If anyone knows anything about Wintersun knows that this album is a very, very long time in the making. Overall, it's really well done. Not quite as good as Time I, but just a hair below it. Worth the wait IMO.

kevboard

If anyone knows anything about Wintersun knows that this album is a very, very long time in the making. Overall, it's really well done. Not quite as good as Time I, but just a hair below it. Worth the wait IMO.

oh damn. I didn't know it was out yet.
I'll need to listen to it later for sure.

and I didn't expect that they could outdo the first one. Sons of Winter and Stars alone is an absolute masterpiece that is hard to top.

Drake

oh damn. I didn't know it was out yet.
I'll need to listen to it later for sure.

and I didn't expect that they could outdo the first one. Sons of Winter and Stars alone is an absolute masterpiece that is hard to top.
Nothing on this album tops Sons of Winter and Stars. That's the best song Jari has ever written IMO. The first song on the album, The Way of the Fire, is close though. It's the best song on the record, I think.

Last edited:

PSYGN

I don't know why Spotify recommended me this, I guess because I don't subscribe

But I was amazed at the bass-iness of it.

flying_sq

Cool weather in NYC, listening to some jazz, smoking a couple cigars.

Seeing her this up coming weekend at Mezzrow

Last edited:

kevboard

how this band still produces great songs after more than 30 years, even more than that if you see it (like I do) as the true successor to Accept, is crazy to me. one of the more consistent old-school heavy metal bands out there to me.

no wonder that their chart placements went up and up over the years instead of stagnating or getting worse.

Last edited:

Dr. Suchong

remember Will Smith's daughter?
willow smith whip my hair GIF

well this is her now! feel old yet?

(on a serious note, she actually makes good music now... which is kinda shocking)
this song is what you'd call Prog Pop I guess... or Prog Pop-Rock

This actually slaps.
Which could be a good or a bad thing, depending on your personal interpretation...
😜

Top Bottom