• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What improvements do you want in Hogwarts Legacy 2 ?

TheKratos

Make exploration more interesting. Combat was ok but can always be improved. More interesting enemies. Better more tight loot. Quality over quantity.

makaveli60

Let me play the same character, but now working at some sort of Graduate Development Programme with the Ministry so you can explore different departments.

I think the game has a lot more freedom by being set before the books

"I did that once, it was a bad move"

This would be amazing.
It’s true, but those characters are the best part of HP to me. In Hogwarts Legacy there are almost no memorable characters

Imtjnotu

Make it a full blown hentai game

I want to see your wand Harry!
Judge Judy Reaction GIF

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
It's real fucking simple, proper fans want to live the hogwarts experience, they want to attend classes with their friends, run missions, compete for house points etc, share the experience with others, for me it's like early World of Warcraft where everyone is running around doing their thing, often times helping out others and completing quests within an incredibly immersive world and leveling up.

For Hogwarts Legacy 2, you make it so all the students you see are other players running between classes to level up their spells whilst engaging in quests etc

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
A livelier open world around Hogwarts, and a location in the actual UK to visit. They created such elaborate towns in this game, imagine how cool bits London, for example. would look in this engine.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
Same thing I want in most open world games. Less boring bloat. I remember really liking this game until I played it about 30 hours. Maybe it only needs to be that long.

Neolombax

Make a better progression system. By the time I was around mid game, I had already almost all the spells, and there was nothing else to do but to finish the story. A full morality system with consequences would be nice too. I'd like to be a Death Eater.

hussar16

everyhting that was supposted to be in the first game . main issue with the game is the purported classes being in but only in there as side quests. the whole school system should have points and schedule ,getting caught in school at night time should deduct points etc ,not going to classes should ASWELL. will the sequal be like that idk ,im honestly not even seeinga sequal at this point as i feel hogwarts was a scam. the game really is not hogwarts at all its a generic side quest thon

Top Bottom