• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What XBOX games are CONFIRMED for the PAX?

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Penny Arcade Expo, a big gaming event in Washington
http://www.penny-arcade.com/pax/

As for the games I'd say what was at the Gaming Convention in Leipzig this week end should all be there, no reason why not anyway. So expect Forza, Conker, Fable, Blinx 2 and more.

Btw if some of you guys go there with a camcorder and need hosting for your videos, you can contact me. Xbox of course, but I can also host NGC and PS2 stuff too.

GhaleonEB

The Microsoft booth will be packed with awesome stuff:

HALO 2
Forza Motorsport
Jade Empire
Fable
Kameo
Conker
Mechassault 2: Lone Wolf
Dungeon Siege 2

In addition to putting on a huge R6:Black Arrow tournament, Ubisoft will also be showing off some of it's big guns:

Ghost Recon 2
Myst 4: Revelations
Brothers in Arms
Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory

I have a feeling the NC Soft booth will be a popular destination seeing as they will have Guildwars for you.

WB/Monolith will be showing off a playable version of their upcoming MMO, The Matrix Online.

That's all in the Exhibition hall. We've got a console room, a LAN room, and a tabletop gaming room that will be equally packed with awesome shit to see and play. On top of all that we have a huge theatre which will host all our panels, movies and our giant geek rock concert.

GhaleonEB said:
The Microsoft booth will be packed with awesome stuff:

HALO 2
Forza Motorsport
Jade Empire
Fable
Kameo
Conker
Mechassault 2: Lone Wolf
Dungeon Siege 2

In addition to putting on a huge R6:Black Arrow tournament, Ubisoft will also be showing off some of it's big guns:

Ghost Recon 2
Myst 4: Revelations
Brothers in Arms
Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory

I have a feeling the NC Soft booth will be a popular destination seeing as they will have Guildwars for you.

WB/Monolith will be showing off a playable version of their upcoming MMO, The Matrix Online.

That's all in the Exhibition hall. We've got a console room, a LAN room, and a tabletop gaming room that will be equally packed with awesome shit to see and play. On top of all that we have a huge theatre which will host all our panels, movies and our giant geek rock concert.

Forgive me for my ignorance, but do you work for penny arcade? And if not how do you know exactly?

Top Bottom