• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshifumi

Banned
enough with this good movie bullshit, let's post the biggest piles of crap we've ever seen.

ninja vs. ninja
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0199852/

here's an except from a review somebody posted on imdb:

Ninja vs Ninja isn't a movie. It's two or three movies edited together and combined with some short footage of Ninjas. The plot makes no sense at all because there isn't one. There are just random things happening. This is one of the worst movies I've ever seen, and I watch movies like this all the time. Ninja vs Ninja makes Manos: The Hands of Fate look like an Oscar winner.

there's a scene where you see a guy fall from a tall building, and they show a dummy falling (which is very obvious), and then they cut to a shot of somebody throwing what looks like a large pile of ground beef against the ground.

xsarien

daedsiluap
The biggest pile? Oh dear Lord, I've seen some stinkers.

Jurassic Park 2 is up there, as is Reign of Fire. Beverly Hills Ninja, Very Bad Things, too.

The thing is, I can generally smell a shitty movie from a mile away, so I usually just avoid them. Sometimes, though, I have a bit of a stuffed brain, so to speak. ;)

Man some of the movies you guys are pulling out...

Aside from any MST3K movies (Hobgoblin for example) that I paid money for would have to be Dungeons and Dragons.

I was still entertained as hell watching it, due to the fact that it was a mess.

Rlan

Inspector Gadget.

The Direct-to-video sequel looked even worse. Luckily it was the second of a doubkle feature with Toy Story 2 :)

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
I just saw SWAT on HBO and it was putrescent. Horrid. Shitty, shitty.

The thing is I don't go out of my way to see bad movies so I probably don't see that many. Here are some real stinkers I've seen on cable lately:

Terminator 3
Bless the Child
Dude Where's My Car
Whatever that shitty Phone Booth/Colin Farrel movie is called (Phone Booth?). He does shitty films. Daredevil anyone?
SW: Phantom Menace. If you like this, you like shit.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Matlock said:
For me, I'd have to say Whale Rider.

Really?

Hate the Maoris do ya?! j/k but why did you think it was bad?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
manos.jpg

man... i wish you could play midi files in a thread. having the theme go when you come to this thread would freak people out.

Lowest rated movie EVER on IMDB.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Guzim said:
Black Ninja

OMG IVE SEEN BLACK NINJA.

i love how you can hear the camera running in the back ground most of the time.

Did you watch the 2 hour featurette? 90% of it is "this isnt a black movie! there are all sorts of races in this movie!!!" "black ninja isnt a black movie damnt!!!!!1111"

Guzim

sp0rsk said:
OMG IVE SEEN BLACK NINJA.

i love how you can hear the camera running in the back ground most of the time.

Did you watch the 2 hour featurette? 90% of it is "this isnt a black movie! there are all sorts of races in this movie!!!" "black ninja isnt a black movie damnt!!!!!1111"
I also love how it takes 45 minutes for Donna, his girlfriend to die.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Guzim said:
I also love how it takes 45 minutes for Donna, his girlfriend to die.

The japanese guy they got to be the bad guy was so hilarious and unconvincing. Half of the time i couldnt understand wtf he was saying. Watching the documentary made me think of the movie "and god spoke" the sad thing is that "and god spoke" was a mockumentary and black ninja is real :(

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
The movie adaption of Left Behind.

I read the first book. It was kind of a silly "ha, we told you so non-christians" book, but it at least had a decent plot.

The movie was a complete joke.

This is an easy answer for me, a 2002 film called Impostor.

I went into it blind on a recommendation from one of my roommate’s friends. He went with his girlfriend and I took a girl I'd been trying to go out with for some time. I knew something was wrong from the start; we were the only 4 fucking people in the theater, literally! The move opened with horribly bad CG computer effects showing a devastated Earth being attacked by goofy looking alien spaceships. What followed was a horribly acted "thriller" about a guy trying desperately to prove he was human and not really an alien assassin. The twist at the end was that he really was an alien and so was his wife. Of course I saw that coming from a mile away, the movie felt like a lousy rip-off of Total Recall.

Later I found out the movie was actually made as a Sci-Fi Channel movie that Fox decided was worthy of a theatrical release. It was based off a Philip K. Dick short story which explained why it felt like Total Recall. The worst part was that it might just have cost me that girl....:(

If you want to find out more about this bomb check out its IMDB listing. Impostor 5.8/10

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Scary movie 3 was piss poor. Charlie Sheen only made me laugh a couple of times, I was hoping for hot shots hilarity.

jett

D-Member
SPECIES 2.

Heh, I'm always the only one that mentions this movie in the "WORST MOVIE EVAR" threads. Seriously, THIS is the worst movie you'll ever watch.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Disco Stu said:
Eyes Wide Shut.

It was utterly unwatchable.

There were bits in this movie that were totally watchable.

I've seen a movie called white ninja. About a ninja, but the catch is, his ninja outfit is WHITE. Totally crap for sneaking around in, I watched it about 15 years ago and even then could deduce it was awfully crap.

sonatinas

shaolin dolemite

i dont understand

u can put any richard harrison ninja flick there but shaolin dolemite is special in its badness

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
AirBrian said:
Wild at Heart (so bad it was funny)

About ten years ago, my uncle bought this for me because he couldn't find the David Lynch movie I'd requested. I couldn't even get through the first 15 minutes.

manos.jpg

I LOVE that movie! Don't get me wrong, it's shit, but awesome shit!

Anyway, the worst film I have EVER seen is What Dreams May Come. Nothing will ever come close. Ever.

Odoul

Cabin Fever - What the FUCK was this?
AI - I was so fucking angry sitting there for the second half. Me, my brother and father, the entire theater was squirming and bitching for the last twenty minutes.
Carnosaur - Just garbage.
TMNT 3 - Fuck whoever ruined a fun series.
Godzilla - I loved ID4, but these people RAPED my childhood hero.

There are probably countless more but I try to forget terrible shit.

Coin Return

Loose Slot
No Retreat No Surrender
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089695/
Jean-Claude Van Damme's first (and worst) movie. You've never seen an incoherent plot until you've seen this movie. The acting, editing, and pacing are all horrid. From the halariously stereotypical black friend, to the main character's manic depressant girlfriend. The worst part is how they disgrace Bruce Lee's good name by his "role" in this movie. Yes folks, he comes back in spirit form to train the main character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom