• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie said:
Sweet Jesus, I was just about to post about this. I found it for $2 on DVD while I was at a local videogame shop.

You forgot to mention the amazing plot about Ivan the Red Ninja, who will kill one ninja a month if he does not get to fight the guy in pink on the cover.

So Ivan goes about killing ninjas (ninjas are very easy to find, due to the fact that they dress in primary colours and spend all of their time flailing about their weapons beside park benches) and collecting their all important headbands. Until the guy in pink decides that he wants to fight Ivan. The fight between them lasts about 2min, until the Pink Ninja somehow wins WITHOUT EVER TOUCHING THE OTHER GUY. He then backflips into thinair and a big screen with the offcenter words THE END comes up.

Its truly terrible stuff.

Yeah, It's.. sooooo... sooooooooooooooooooo bad. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has seen it. Most people just pick a movie that they don't like and say it's the worst ever. I seriously think, that if every person in this thread watched this movie, they would change their answer to this. Seriously people, I challenge you to watch this and NOT change your answer :)

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
noone has mentioned from justin to kelly, but i like to think that it's because noone saw it.

i knew i shouldn't have clicked this thread, because I just knew that I'd see some movies that I'm quite fond of (whale rider, wild at heart, punch drunk love, eyes wide shut).. blah, i really like all of those movies :(

van helsing is one of the worst movies ive ever seen though.

sefskillz said:
noone has mentioned from justin to kelly, but i like to think that it's because noone saw it.

i knew i shouldn't have clicked this thread, because I just knew that I'd see some movies that I'm quite fond of (whale rider, wild at heart, punch drunk love, eyes wide shut).. blah, i really like all of those movies :(

van helsing is one of the worst movies ive ever seen though.

That's only because you haven't seen "NINJA SQUAD" !!! You will change...

Guzim

Because it had to be posted again:

6305104247.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Phoenix said:
Guys Turkish Star Wars has everything. They start off with some video ripped right from star wars. They splice in their own characters who are wearing football helmets and headphones in a room with other ripped star wars footage playing on the wall behind them. The have stolen music from moonraker, star wars, indiana jones, clash of the titans, and countless others. They've spliced in history channel footage and some titan rocket launches, some footage from an earthquake when the planet was attacked and then when they were doing laser fire and stuff, they apparently used an eraser to draw it onto the film.

Our heros during this film fight alien muppets, people wearing aluminum foil, zombies, mummies, and yes even ninjas. In that respect it is the ultimate adventure film. It has everything :)

Indeed. I laughed so hard I cried :)
In addition, a lot of the Star Wars footage is played backwards.

And they go about defeating the muppets by tearing off heads / limbs and chucking them at other muppets. This causes them to explode.

I'm glad somebody put this one in here, it wouldn't be a complete thread without it.

Well, obviously a lot of foreign hack jobs and straight to video garbage is going to be pretty bad. I think more along the lines of wide release productions with some kind of budget. It's way more offensive to me when they suck.

Neo_ZX

I agree with Species II.

Alien blows off own head with shotgun, point blank.
Head regenerates.

Alien is lightly stabbed with pitchfork dabbled in anemic blood.
Alien implodes instantly.

Phoenix

Banjo Tango said:
In addition, a lot of the Star Wars footage is played backwards.

And they go about defeating the muppets by tearing off heads / limbs and chucking them at other muppets. This causes them to explode.

The funniest scene
was when he ripped off the arm of one knife fingered muppet and stabbed that in his throat, then ripped of the other arm and did the same, followed up by ripping off his leg and then using that to beat the other muppets that were attacking him.

Or when he melted the wooden 'sword of power' then dipped his hands into it to get some all powerful gauntlets.

Or perhaps when the spliced in the guy screaming multiple times that has absolutely nothing to do with the movie AT ALL!

This movie is comedy GOLD!

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
pollherculesny.jpg
How dare you defy me?

Seriously, Hercules in New York is the most fucking ridiculous film you'll ever see (with Arnold in, and that includes Batman Forever)

COCKLES

being watched
jett said:
SPECIES 2.

Heh, I'm always the only one that mentions this movie in the "WORST MOVIE EVAR" threads. Seriously, THIS is the worst movie you'll ever watch.

Couldn't believe some of the movies I was seeing listed...until I saw your Species 2 recommendation. I agree - it really is pretty bad. Perhaps not the worst, but it's up there in the top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom