• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is Who thread - Post your previous nickname on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Doh, I was in such a rush to register that I forgot to come up with a name that better symbolized my affection for Chris Webber.
Sactown4, C-Webb<3, I love you Chris. Either one would have worked.

Loki

Count of Concision
adelgary said:
I loved that name :(

Yeah, seriously-- now he sounds like he's gonna loose some angsty teen poetry upon us, resulting in a Doug Erickson aneurysm. ;)

BRING BACK TEH HAMBURGLAR! :p

Stormy Waters isn't angsty! Hes from Sealab dammit!

I didn't know my name was so popular. The more I post the more it seems wrong not to have it. *sigh* I tried changing my name once before and went back to Hamburglar, so hopefully mods will give me another shot!

SKluck

Banned
maharg said:
I am me. I was me. But what does it all mean?

Your user number is 188, which is 1 after me, but I just joined 1 hour ago and you joined 6/1.

Your posts.... Total Posts: 2,147,483,648 (1,950,255.67 posts per day)

WTF?

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
SKluck said:
Your user number is 188, which is 1 after me, but I just joined 1 hour ago and you joined 6/1.

Your posts.... Total Posts: 2,147,483,648 (1,950,255.67 posts per day)

WTF?

He's special ;)

COCKLES

being watched
xbanana.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Diablos said:
Sadly, I'm still Diablos. I hate this name, but I can't come up with anything else. :|

Man for someone who has 7 different persona's,one would think he could come up with a different name :p

Loki

Count of Concision
I just remembered that if you add a single letter to the end of Cockles' name, you end up with a profound change in meaning. ;) :p

Loki said:
I just remembered that if you add a single letter to the end of Cockles' name, you end up with a profound change in meaning. ;) :p

Welcome to a very long time ago :p

Edit: Oh you said "remembered" not "realized"

cja

Previously known as GScow, Garbage Scow, CJA, nab... yes, rubbish names all. Welcome to a rehash with lesser impact thanks to non-capitalised letters. Another name devoid of any hint of creativity. :p

Had the tag "Forum Newshound". Never sure if that was meant to be derogatory or a compliment. Don't have a clue who gave me the tag either.

Loki

Count of Concision
adelgary said:
Welcome to a very long time ago :p

Edit: Oh you said "remembered" not "realized"

Exactly. :p I said that to myself a long time ago, but just now recalled it when looking at his name. :)

Loki said:
Exactly. :p I said that to myself a long time ago, but just now recalled it when looking at his name. :)

It's funny how I noticed it, I remember I was addressing Cockles a long time ago and I "accidentally" (?) typed "Cockless" instead without noticing, and he thought it was intentional and commented on it, and I was like "Haha, I didn't even notice the similarity until you mentioned it"

Or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom