• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is Who thread - Post your previous nickname on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Once a fenekku-gitsune, always a fenekku-gitsune

Whooa, Charles Nelson Reilly! You were my favorite on Match Game!

FnordChan

CharlesNelsonReilly said:
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Yeah, Charles Nelson Reilly, he's our man,
He can't heal the sick with the touch of his hand,
He can't walk on the water, can't make wine flow;
He's just another greedy actor on the late late show!

FnordChan

Akira

Same, but I was thinking of changing to "Mordecai". I need to find a new avatar, to go along with the new forum.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Was going to use something new, but I figured I'd just keep on using the same old dorky name I've always used. :)

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Still the same old NetMapel. I won't talk to any of your name-changing selfish losers from now on. Those who didn't change his/her names are still good though.

Otaking

Before I was known as DocZwei. I was pretty unknown and kept quiet, but I wasn't a lurker.

The main reason behind changing my name is that I changed what I went by everywhere else and wanted to keep a nice little continuity thing going. I don't have any dirty past to tuck under the rug or anything.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
dynamitejim said:
Old name was skarbus. Though I had less than 150 posts so I don't think anyone will really care.

And yet I remember you, odd how that works isn't it?

Welcome back :)

Freeburn.

Yossarian

Ferrio said:
Why do you guys feel the need to change your name?
Because my old name (Tetsuo) was a pseudonym I had adopted in 8th grade and stuck with far longer than necessary. As I have matured (hopefully), I began to dislike the name because it implied connections that I was no longer interested in, and I found Yossarian to better reflect the ideas I want to present as a person and as a poster.

In fact, outside of GAF and a few other boards, Yossarian has been my pseudonym for over three years, and I felt that NeoGAF was the perfect opportunity to finally make the change over.

Triumph

Banned
I am Triumph v 3.0. Previously Rasputin, previously Triumph, previously triumphinsultcomic. You didn't think I'd stick with Rasputin, did ya?

Kon Tiki

Banned
Raoul Duke said:
I am Triumph v 3.0. Previously Rasputin, previously Triumph, previously triumphinsultcomic. You didn't think I'd stick with Rasputin, did ya?

I liked you better as IronKnuckle.

Triumph

Banned
Society said:
I liked you better as IronKnuckle.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tears am falling down on my keyboard. From laughter.

IronKnuckle and I are about as far apart as you can get on the political spectrum, chap.

Kon Tiki

Banned
Raoul Duke said:

IronKnuckle and I are about as far apart as you can get on the political spectrum, chap.

Futami?

GUARDS!

Triumph

Banned
HIDEOS VISAGE, why must you try and sabotage my peaceful existence here on NEOGAF? I am a man dedicated to peace, love and catchin' a buzz. Not making an interweb spectacle of meself.

Fifty

Raoul Duke said:

Man, you change your name too much :( You should just go with Bravesfan :D

Kon Tiki

Banned
Raoul Duke said:
HIDEOS VISAGE, why must you try and sabotage my peaceful existence here on NEOGAF? I am a man dedicated to peace, love and catchin' a buzz. Not making an interweb spectacle of meself.

:(

sorry-b.gif

Slo

I'm still Slo, I don't see why I'd want to lose any recognition I've gained over the last 7 years. Those of you that have figured out that I'm an idiot and automatically ignore my posts, consider this a courtesy to you.

Blackie

I used to be fizzle. I changed my name for continuities sake, cause every username of mine everywhere always starts with black or blackie. I also changed it because fizzle is a crap name.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Hiya everyone.

Used to be GDGF/Drunken Kojima.

Decided it was time for another change :)

(really liking the look and feel of neoGAF BTW)

john tv

Boooo, big thumbs down to everyone who changed their name.* It's a pain in the ass trying to keep up with people when they keep changing their identity!

* - Except for adelgary, since adelgary was better than Shuichi in the first place. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom