• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii Sports Club |OT| Get your Miiverse trash-talk on

L~A

I've got a buttload of batteries right now!!!

Ha ha, the thing is, I probably wouldn't need anything if I hadn't used the batteries I had for the Balance Board :p

Get some eneloops and never look back.

Think I might just do that. I wonder, how long do they last without being used? Previous Wiimote batteries died because I spent a long time without using my Wiimote, I wonder if the eneloops were better in that regard.

zroid

Banned
This graphic they used in this week's PR is cute :3

johpLh05dOXRZ.jpg

69wpm

Well, got home now and installed the game. Will be online for an hour or so, let's play some tennis until my arm falls off, which would be bad because I need it to work :p

Penguin

Probably a silly question, but is your 24 hour trial from the time you download or the time you first start the game?

jmizzal

Is it out in NA? Its suppose to auto download right, do we have to wait til 12 pm est for the download to start?

oti

Banned
Played some matches, I really have to change my technique. :) Slices especially are really different form what they were in Wii Sports.

NNID: otixero
Sport: Tennis
Club: Greece

Robin64

It won't auto-download today. You'll need to grab it from the eShop manually.

The Japanese auto-download didn't happen until about 6 days after the eShop update, so don't sit waiting for that.

jmizzal

The Japanese auto-download didn't happen until about 6 days after the eShop update, so don't sit waiting for that.

Ok thanks, I guess they are gonna let people get it, then they will know who didnt download it and put it on those WiiU's

zroid

Banned
we are go

hmmm... the way it's set up makes me think we won't be getting Club Nintendo coins/surveys for buying club passes. That sucks.

kunonabi

Man, I was hoping I'd have it ready to go when I got home tonight.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Played both sports with a friend online, no problems with lag or anything like that (I did, for the first time since the Wii launch, throw the Wiimote out my hand, use those straps people!
Not entirely convinced I want to pay for both full versions yet...though I can see myself using it a lot when people come over.

soxxx

Banned
Yeah im not sure if its my internet connection but be prepared for a 30 minute update before playing the game.

NNID: Steffko
Region: Germany, Hesse

Played 4 online matches (2/2) and it's really lots of fun. I do think tennis is much more difficult than the original due to the Motion Plus addon and I'm still having issues with timing. Got opponents basically instantly.

Exile20

NNID: Steffko
Region: Germany, Hesse

Played 4 online matches (2/2) and it's really lots of fun. I do think tennis is much more difficult than the original due to the Motion Plus addon and I'm still having issues with timing. Got opponents basically instantly.

Good to hear.

I just played one online tennis match. Had full bars, no lag. Also found an opponent within seconds. Theres more freedom than the resorts table tennis game. This makes it more fun and challanging.

Top Bottom