• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Community Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo really need to get their arses into gear, here we are under 90 days from launch and we still do not know (im aware some of these have rumours but i want official confirmation from the horses mouth) -

Console Price.
Console Release Date.
Console colours available at launch.
Launch day games.
Launch window games.
Launch day Eshop games.
Launch windows Eshop games.
Launch day Eshop 'classic' games.
Launch window Eshop 'classic' games.
Will there be a Tablet controller for sale at launch, if so how much.
What is the range of the Tablet controller (can you use it in another room ect).
Is every game compatible with the 'off screen' play mechanic.
Will Eshop games be playable on the Tablet controller.
Will Eshop games be playable on the Tablet controller while someone is using the main console at the same time using a Pro controller.
How much the Pro controller will cost.
What the second part of the operating system looks like (assuming Miiverse is only 50% of it).
What the online part will be like and will it be free.
What the player profile will be like and will there be an Achievement like system in place.

We need at least two Nintendo Directs to answer some of those questions on top of the special launch event imo as that will mainly focus on the price, release date and launch day games.

Meelow

Banned
Nintendo really need to get their arses into gear, here we are under 90 days from launch and we still do not know (im aware some of these have rumours but i want official confirmation from the horses mouth) -

Console Price.
Console Release Date.
Launch day games.
Launch window games.
Launch day Eshop games.
What is the range of the Tablet controller (can you use it in another room ect).
Will Eshop games be playable on the Tablet controller while someone is using the main console at the same time using a Pro controller.
What the second part of the operating system looks like (assuming Miiverse is only 50% of it).
What the player profile will be like and will there be an Achievement like system in place.

We need at least two Nintendo Directs to answer some of those questions on top of the special launch event imo as that will mainly focus on the price, release date and launch day games.

Gametrailers annoyed gamer made a video and said "Reggie/Nintendo needs to get their heads out of their asses, we need Wii U launch info"

It's so true.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/xrhmsj/annoyed-gamer-episode-4--nintendo-bungling-wii-u-launch

I do disagree with him when he said "as a gamer there's nothing on the Wii U right now that will make me want to buy it at launch" even though he will buy it at launch but the Wii U's launch is amazing, it's like what does Nintendo have to do at launch to make everyone happy? lol.

As for the two Nintendo Direct their should also be one on October 21-22.

VariantX

Console Price.
Console Release Date.
Launch day games.
Launch window games.
Launch day Eshop games.

Seriously, info would be nice. Can't speak for everyone in the world, but everyone I know personally who buys gaming consoles, plans their purchase months in advance by saving money here and there so they can walk in the store day one and buy their console with whatever software they want to play. The way they're going people will have already had their money tied up in other things and won't even consider making a purchase until much later down the line or if at all.

onilink88

Fully expect Japanese ND to be 3DS-focused. Probably outlining Q4 releases. As far as the Wii U is concerned, I expect announcements of announcements. At best.

Stewox

Banned
I can't because your previous wording made it sound completely different ("not buying it BECAUSE OF Mario").

Also, it's just wrong. How is there nothing besides Mario? We know there are a ton more games at launch.

Sorry, but [checking launch & launch window games]... it makes no sense.

Ahhhh. I'm one of the nintendo-only guys, I don't care about any 3rd parties. (except maybe some exclusive if it's good enough, exceptions are possible, but that quality of software may be loong away)

I completely agree. I asked him specifically how many feet but he responded in yards... He then started saying that it was in a test environment with no walls or outside interference... and then stated that it was meant for use in a large livingroom and that walls would be a big factor in range. Frequency and bandwidth affect your range. Hi frequency shortens bandwidth... You can have faster speeds but a limited range. Low frequency give you a much greater range by lengthening the bandwidth, but data transfers at a slower speed.

for reference here's chart of approximations for wifi signals...

Protocol Frequency Speed Indoor Operating Range Max (approx.)
802.11b 2.4 GHz 11Mbps 150-300 feet
802.11g 2.4 GHz 54Mbps 100-200 feet (due to 54 Mbps rate)
802.11a 5.0-5.8 GHz 54Mbps 80 feet

It could be that Nintendo's Ni-Fi uses a sweet spot for data tranfer and range but the frequency has trouble with walls... who knows...

It's Yards it makes sense, it's WLAN it's not bluetooth, 30 yards is not the kind of router wlan because the bandwidth has to be substantial and the link has to be very strong, should i say, it has to be a really smooth connection and ABOVE ALL; it has to be very high quality most of the time, to maintain the fidelity and responsiveness of for what it was designed for.

30 yards is not going to be for the full house when you count in the walls, but it will work in the same level, hopefully to the bathroom and etc.

Ofcourse it also depends on the kind of the house , there is a great percentage of americans who have wooden houses, I can say that my wlan barely works if i go outside on back yard, the house is a bunker. Whenever I think of this it makes me feel what the heck is going on this world, i have noidea why the houses are so strong built here, while at the tornado zone they build houses from wood, i sware every footage I look it's a pile of wood, why on earth wood.

I can see the hacker-maker crowd modding external antennas to WiiU for better range. I could be one of them too, down the line ...
Cablest should be long enough to fit through some port holes or more realistically the air vents without damaging plastic shell, that way you would just change back to the internal one if you need to RMA or something.

As I understand it*, Nintendo's protocol works on top (or as a slight modification) of 802.11b/g/n, so it should have the same basic limitations with respect to barriers. The real question would be how strong does the Wifi signal need to be before the controller isn't getting enough data transmission to work well enough to be usable. It's kind of like how you used to be able to watch slightly snowy (but completely watchable!) TV in the '80s for over-the-air channels that were slightly out of range, but then in the late '90s they changed television sets so that if the signal isn't over a particular strength, you get a total blue screen. Pissed me off quite a bit.

I'm just hoping that if you go out of range, the controller keeps trying to work and just gracefully degrades with distance instead of just quitting at a certain point.

* "poorly"

Ofcouse it will have problems with walls, it has to be strong to keep fidelity, I don't know if nintendo will provide any modes or when watching something it won't need the level of response input while in web and other stuff but I can guarantee you that range for playing games won't be able to just walk around the house imo.

That's exactly what you should prepare for, the controller will cut off at a certain point and the games will be paused, i can assure you this it's probably 99%.

Keeping the signal strong for this operation is key and it's also the biggest reason why it has limited range to begin with even in an open area but still that's not bad at all, you people should stop looking for clues as to why this range is small, it's obvious, the responsiveness is way more important than it seems, you need to have it milisecnd perfect, if not it won't properly calculate the HDTV lag.

But i am estatic about this, this is pretty much the biggest thing i've been waiting for and it's fucking great news.

Maybe nintendo already researched this and included the house environiment inside the 30 yard limit, or in the signal strength values, anyways it would be cool to have an indication that shows you the signal okay range.

Also that stuff you described about TVs blue screen is probably US only, it's just a year ago that in my country they changed to "digital" and everyone who hasn't have an HDTV with a CI adapter for the card would need a decoder, but the decoder actually made the picture look worse (crappy one), "digital" stuff was a pile of bs needing to have 2 tv remotes, so we quickly got rid of the CRTs, as in the right time the main living room tv died slowly shrinking it's screen to some weird shapes and then blinking and out it goes. The signal is fine for my ISP but when something happens blocks or legos appear and pretty much in a way that much can't be seen, pink and green stuff , sound goes out too and makes noises.

Well, considering that *g* has a minimun approx range of 100feet @ 54MbPS and 30 yards is only 90feet... seems feasible.

however, the steady degradation you're refering to is from an anolog signal, digital signals are either connected and on, or disconnected and off...

An RF transmitter for the controller wouldn't really be feasible for the video signal unless they packed in a directional antenna, but then they'd have people complaining about radiation, lol

And big antenna dishs coming out of the console and controller ..., yeah people would complain, it would be quite funny to me, i like tech stuff, and contraptions like that.

As I said it, prepare for on or off, the design of it is for TOP responsiveness so this rule goes a level higher.
But we could persuade nintendo to lower the limits for low-interaction areas/apps such as watching streams or and video.

Console Price.
Console Release Date.
Launch day games.
Launch window games.
Launch day Eshop games.

You can stop calling it tablet now, it's doesn't feel like one and it's certainly wasn't designed to relate to them

source > people's impressions from gamescom 2012

this controller is way above any tablet out there, it's a terminal device, it doesn't even remotely relate to any mobile device.

Anth0ny

You can stop calling it tablet now, it's doesn't feel like one and it's certainly wasn't designed to relate to them

source > people's impressions from gamecom

this controller is way above any tablet out there, it's a terminal device, it doesn't even remotely relate to any mobile device.

he meant

The Wii U GamePad™

Meelow

Banned
GameStop excited for Wii U, hoping it pushes Sony and Microsoft into their next-gen consoles

"We're very excited about the Wii U launch. It would not hurt our feelings at all if the Wii U caused them (Microsoft and Sony) to accelerate their development process on the next generation of consoles. We're looking forward to that release (Wii U), we're looking forward to taking pre-orders. What we're really excited about is it's really the first part of the next console launch." - GameStop's Tony Bartel

Speaking of gamestop, I had to drive my commander to an event at the Henry B Gonzalez convention center in San Antonio last week. My parking pass was for one of the ramps beneath the center. I had to pass through Exhibit Hall C on my way in. The were prepping it for a Gamestop event. Sadly, they told me it would be a closed event...

Ill be sad to see pointer controls for certain types of games go away. I know some people hate them but in all honesty i find them to be easy as hell to learn and just as accurate. I dont think i ever failed an action in skyward sword that was the controllers fault. It takes about 5 minutes to learn what the game wants from you to register the input correctly, after that its your own fault if you dont perform the right motion or point correctly.

I hope there are always games that include pointer controls for some tasks, like aiming etc. Using the bow in Twilight Princess was so much better than using the standard controls. Youd have to be insane to prefer the aiming without pointer. Ive got both versions, played the hell out of both, i just dont see how you could prefer non pointer.

I suspect sometimes that people just dont know how to play the game correctly. In TP case, probably most people who couldnt get it to work didnt realize that wherever your pointer is on screen when you push the button for your bow, thats where the aim will be once the arrow is pulled back. If the fairy cursor is off screen when you push the button for your bow, the game will tell you to aim at the screen. To me, after like 4 times this happening i just made sure the pointer was on screen before pulling the bow. But maybe many people who didnt want to like the wiimote to begin with just kept doing it wrong and blaming the controller.

I seriously would love to see footage of motion plus or IR haters actually playing the games so it will be truly obvious that they just dont know how to use it. I think if you want to like motion/IR you find a way to understand it. If you want to hate it, then you find a way to hate it.

We know the answers to these questions.

No, there will not be Gamepads for sale at launch, Nintendo has said that dual GamePad mode will be for if you want to take your controller over to a friend's house. They said the controller would be too expensive to sell separately, that the controller is considered part of the console in terms of warranty/repair.

No, every game is not compatible with the 'off screen' play mechanic, Nintendo is leaving that up to developers.

Of course E-hgop games will be playable using the Gamepad, why would the method of purchasing a game affect how you played it? Don't forget that ALL of Nintendo's first party titles will be available for direct download from the E-shop service from day one, and probably at least some third parties will follow suit, and all of Nintendo's games use the Gamepad. And why would *any* Wii U game not work with the Gamepad at all anyways?

Ill be sad to see pointer controls for certain types of games go away. I know some people hate them but in all honesty i find them to be easy as hell to learn and just as accurate. I dont think i ever failed an action in skyward sword that was the controllers fault. It takes about 5 minutes to learn what the game wants from you to register the input correctly, after that its your own fault if you dont perform the right motion or point correctly.

I disagree, in Skyward Sword the controls were completely messed up a LOT, and it was specifically the controller's fault. Because calibrating the controller fixed the issue. When it worked it was awesome, but especially navigating the menus it was annoying to have to calibrate it every damn time I opened a menu.

What you think is going on: Nintendo is too inept to share system details.

What's really going on: Nintendo is starving you for information, and you're running around the internet letting everyone know Nintendo's new console is coming out. You're so excited for it that all you do with your day is complain about not having it yet. Free marketing and hype build by doing nothing.

No, there will not be Gamepads for sale at launch, Nintendo has said that dual GamePad mode will be for if you want to take your controller over to a friend's house. They said the controller would be too expensive to sell separately, that the controller is considered part of the console in terms of warranty/repair.

No, every game is not compatible with the 'off screen' play mechanic, Nintendo is leaving that up to developers.

Of course E-hgop games will be playable using the Gamepad, why would the method of purchasing a game affect how you played it? Don't forget that ALL of Nintendo's first party titles will be available for direct download from the E-shop service from day one, and probably at least some third parties will follow suit, and all of Nintendo's games use the Gamepad. And why would *any* Wii U game not work with the Gamepad at all anyways?

Got any links to Nintendo saying any of this ?, if so cheers.

Has Nintendo said anything about a presence at the Gamestop Expo? Its purpose is to show off upcoming games to their employees so they can sell them... right?

Roo

They better fix this at launch.
Nintendo's custom service is amazing in some countries but its just abysmal in others
Does Nintendo really think every single Wii U owner will send the controller to them to fix it or get a replacement?
People will be like... well, if I can't buy a replacement at Gamestop or whatever, fuck it and fuck Nintendo.

I tend to be very careful with my devices so I can wait, but there's people that break their shit the first week. Accidents happen and sadly that's not covered on the warranty so I see this being a big issue down the road.

I disagree, in Skyward Sword the controls were completely messed up a LOT, and it was specifically the controller's fault. Because calibrating the controller fixed the issue. When it worked it was awesome, but especially navigating the menus it was annoying to have to calibrate it every damn time I opened a menu.

Behold the truth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEge_2Vuft0

Btw, if having to push down once in awhile is too much to ask for having the rest of the game be utterly brilliant than the gaming industry is doomed.

Also, you might want to check your batteries, i rarely ever had to calibrate and it was a matter of pressing down, thats it. I dont understand why thats a huge deal.

They better fix this at launch.
Nintendo's custom service is amazing in some countries but its just abysmal in others
Does Nintendo really think every single Wii U owner will send the controller to them to fix it or get a replacement?
People will be like... well, if I can't buy a replacement at Gamestop or whatever, fuck it and fuck Nintendo.

I tend to be very carefull with my devices so I can wait, but there's people that break their shit the first week. Accidents happen and sadly that's not covered on the warranty so I see this being a big issue down the road.
Reminds me of A LOT of people who chose to buy a new 360 instead of waiting after RROD... Especially after the Elite launched... Could be a revenue pool for Nintendo, its called the impatient gamer.

I was under impression that Skyward Sword didn't use the pointer. It uses gyros to emulate pointer-like functionality.

That said, I am also sad that IR is going to take a backseat in even the most optimistic reading of this coming generation.

Got any links to Nintendo saying any of this ?, if so cheers.

This stuff has long been general knowledge. Let's see, here's one with Iwata stating that the Wii U will only be packed with one Gamepad and they won't be sold separately (there's another Miyamoto quote somewhere giving similar information, including "if we wanted multiple controllers to be a big thing, we would have had the Wii-U use 3DS").

Here's some more info from Reggie, such as "The ability to view and play Wii U games on the GamePad screen rather than on a TV screen is a "capability [that] is there for every game but it's a developer's choice if they want that to be part of the experience." Nintendo calls it Off-TV Play and the feature will likely be flagged on Wii U game boxes."

"The majority of Nintendo-published Wii U games will be downloadable from the E-Shop store on launch day" - I thought it was all, but Nintendo was careful to say "the majority"

I was under impression that Skyward Sword didn't use the pointer. It uses gyros to emulate pointer-like functionality.

That said, I am also sad that IR is going to take a backseat in even the most optimistic reading of this coming generation.

Im referring to anything wiimote related. I can even defend waggle to be honest. If the character in the game punches when you waggle, why not make a punching motion? Waggle is what you make it. The controller only wants to feel that input, how you move your hands to register it is up to you. "Playing" with the controller will result in fun and immersion. Waggling it side to side for all gestures is doing it wrong. Some people never wanted to like motion control to begin with, and thats why there was a split, and thats why now they will phase it out probably. But i can use anything, normal controls, motion plus, arcade stick, whatever. I dont blame the game, i blame myself. I think its from years of NES and SNES as well as alot of RTS experience. You go further in those types of games by not blaming the controller and simply getting better at the game. I have some friends that wont even try motion controls because they "cant be seen" moving their arms. Seriously. They wont even try it. To me thats pure insanity and it breaks my heart to see a superior input method die because of things like that.

I'm assuming you're one of the people who didn't realise every time you opened the item select menu or started aiming it was calibrated to where you were currently pointing and worked relative to that.
As soon as I figured that out (it took about five minutes) I don't think I ever had to recalibrate manually again.

I'm assuming you're one of the people who didn't realise every time you opened the item select menu or started aiming it was calibrated to where you were currently pointing and worked relative to that.
As soon as I figured that out (it took about five minutes) I don't think I ever had to recalibrate manually again.

The problem for me was that I'd been conditioned over many hours of Twilight Princess (not to mention hundreds more spent on other non-Motion Plus Wii games) to aim the remote at the screen when I was using it as a pointer. It's not a habit that's easy to break.

The problem for me was that I'd been conditioned over many hours of Twilight Princess (not to mention hundreds more spent on other non-Motion Plus Wii games) to aim the remote at the screen when I was using it as a pointer. It's not a habit that's easy to break.
Really? I got out of it almost instantly. Not seeing that stupid "POINT CONTROLLER AT SCREEN" warning from Twilight Princess every ten seconds was amazing.

Here, let me save people time.

Nintendo announces a Nintendo direct for wednesday the 22nd.
The show begins with news about how successful the launch of the 3DSXL and NSMB2 did worldwide.
A new paper Mario trailer is shown
Another luigis mansion trailer is shown
Fire emblem is shown and announced for north America with an official release date
New 3DS bundles are announced
Iwata/Reggie say look forward to more Wii U news as the holidays come along.
/End

GAF freaks out with a bunch of "notlikethis.jpg" and "omg this company never learns" and a meltdown occurs.

Then people start speculating about how the big bombs will be dropped off at the imaginary fall conference or TGS.

How am I doing?
9/10

but I hope your completely wrong :D

Yes and by that point its calibration was totally out of whack so it would have required breaking my wrist/arm to point in the direction it wanted :) There were certain things that usually worked great - like sword fighting - but other certain things, like controlling the flying bug thing or the menus, ALWAYS required recalibration.

And BTW, at the E3 presentation for the game Miyamoto specifically said it was designed so that you could go to the menu and always make the exact same motion to equip the exact same thing - he said it was a lot easier to remember which way to hold your arm than to look at the screen and navigate a menu. So if you have to always move your arm differently based on how its calibration happens to have drifted, then the feature has failed.

ASIS

I never had to recalibrate in my game. Only time was when the controller got cut off.

Yes and by that point its calibration was totally out of whack so it would have required breaking my wrist/arm to point in the direction it wanted :) There were certain things that usually worked great - like sword fighting - but other certain things, like controlling the flying bug thing or the menus, ALWAYS required recalibration.

And BTW, at the E3 presentation for the game Miyamoto specifically said it was designed so that you could go to the menu and always make the exact same motion to equip the exact same thing - he said it was a lot easier to remember which way to hold your arm than to look at the screen and navigate a menu. So if you have to always move your arm differently based on how its calibration happens to have drifted, then the feature has failed.
Nah, I think you totally misunderstood it if you thought the menus were broken. It was ALWAYS relative to where you held it when you press the aim/menu button. Point it to the right of the screen, press the button and hold it still - pointer stays still. Move it to the left relative to the neutral point - pointer moves left. Easy, never lost calibration for me.

ohlawd

The only thing that had me stumped with the controls was learning how to fly. I had to go on the webs to figure that out >_>

But yikes, did people really need to calibrate more than once? This is gonna sound weird but I wanna experience the problems some people had with the controls because I haven't had them yet.

Oersted

To bring up something different. This generation especially PS3 XBOX360, really increased the development costs. Thats why many studios closed and, to name the most prominent one, Monster Hunter didn´t happen on PS3. As a matter of fact, except first and second party studios, PS3 didnt have that many exclusive because of the costs. The most third party exclusives have been avaible on Wii and XBOX360. Xbox360 because it was the first and supported modern assets and wii because... well it is pretty obvious.
So what can we expect from the upcoming generation? Nintendo the winner because they are first and developing for them is easy and affordable?
Is Ps Vita somehow foreshadowing what will happen to PS3 and Xbox 360 with being excluded and we rather see titles for PSP?

thoughts anyone?

Banned
I never had to calibrate the wii motion plus during skyward sword. Makes me wonder if ppl have a lot of wireless interference in their living rooms with smart tv's, routers, computers, cordless phones, cell phones, etc being mostly located in a living room or bedroom.

Meelow

Banned
To bring up something different. This generation especially PS3 XBOX360, really increased the development costs. Thats why many studios closed and, to name the most prominent one, Monster Hunter didn´t happen on PS3. As a matter of fact, except first and second party studios, PS3 didnt have that many exclusive because of the costs. The most third party exclusives have been avaible on Wii and XBOX360. Xbox360 because it was the first and supported modern assets and wii because... well it is pretty obvious.
So what can we expect from the upcoming generation? Nintendo the winner because they are first and developing for them is easy and affordable?
Is Ps Vita somehow foreshadowing what will happen to PS3 and Xbox 360 with being excluded and we rather see titles for PSP?

thoughts anyone?

I know Tetsuya Nomura said he doesn't want to put Kingdom Hearts on Vita because "it's close to console power and their is no point putting it on a handheld while they can make a better version on consoles"

That's pretty much what he said.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37667123&postcount=1

Banned
Dull as fuck and nothing new :(
There was new. New items and puzzles and enemies. It's the other new things, like a sprint button and gauge, breakable shields, shields with stamina bars, linear gameplay, fetch quests towards to the end, etc. and facing Demise like 3 times.

Banned
I know Tetsuya Nomura said he doesn't want to put Kingdom Hearts on Vita because "it's close to console power and their is no point putting it on a handheld while they can make a better version on consoles"

That's terrible logic if true. Some ppl want to experience the franchise they like on the go. Who cares how close it is to power to a console? I love 3D Mario but that doesn't mean I don't want to play a game like 3D land just because it can be done better on a console.

Earendil

There was new. New items and puzzles and enemies. It's the other new things, like a sprint button and gauge, breakable shields, shields with stamina bars, linear gameplay, fetch quests towards to the end, etc. and facing Demise like 3 times.

There was plenty of new stuff. New bosses, new dungeon types, new items, new gameplay mechanics, etc...

I don't get how people can say there was nothing new in the game. Whether or not you liked any of it is subjective, but it's a fact that there were new things to do.

Meelow

Banned
That's terrible logic if true. Some ppl want to experience the franchise they like on the go. Who cares how close it is to power to a console? I love 3D Mario but that doesn't mean I don't want to play a game like 3D land just because it can be done better on a console.

Personally, I want Kingdom Hearts back on consoles, we have enough handheld Kingdom Hearts games.

NateDrake

Nintendo's arrogance and reluctance to say anything in the past 60 days is really damaging their buzz and hype.

How? They have another 90 days to launch and will build up hype in those days leading to launch, so hype remains until it releases. Filling the gap between E3 and their unveil isn't necessary. They did the same with Wii and 3DS.

Oersted

I didn´t ask about the KH on vita situation. It was a "what can we expect from upcoming consoles"?

thoughts anyone?

But nonetheless, thanks for the input.

How? They have another 90 days to launch and will build up hype in those days leading to launch, so hype remains until it releases. Filling the gap between E3 and their unveil isn't necessary. They did the same with Wii and 3DS.

There isn't 90 days between now and the middle of September!

If handelds=console power Im 100% sure the market would be lopsided. Nomura is right in a sense. Not that the software wouldnt be of value but the system they're putting it on wouldnt hold any. A waste of time and money.

DjRoomba

Banned
If handelds=console power Im 100% sure the market would be lopsided. Nomura is right in a sense. Not that the software wouldnt be of value but the system they're putting it on wouldnt hold any. A waste of time and money.

mmhmm, thats why i believe they will eventually have to converge, with the option to play on bigger screen. Clearly, the Wii U(and to a lesser extent, cross play) is close to this as it is and is the natural stepping stone to this inevitability. OR~ Maybe each console in the generation after next will have the option to be handheld or 'at home' where you choose if you want it portable or not, but it has exactly same games for each.

mmhmm, thats why i believe they will eventually have to converge, with the option to play on bigger screen. Clearly, the Wii U(and to a lesser extent, cross play) is close to this as it is and is the natural stepping stone to this inevitability.
Sometimes I wonder if Nintendo sees these things happening, or if they are just unintentionally doing these things getting lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom