• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii3: Apocalypse Redux

ziran

i was really excited about wii before, now i'm super hyped!!!

nintendo's done it! they've delivered a truly mainstream console in spectacular style.

the interface is amazing, just wow! i've never seen anything so good or user friendly. the customisable characters are brilliant and looks to be what became of stage debut.

imo the price is what i expected. 25,000 yen without a game in japan and $250 bundled is na, makes sense. i'd guess europe will also have a wii sports bundle @ ~£149.99.

and the games, again, wow!

wii sports looks incredible!!! all the games look awesome and amazing fun, can't wait to play them! :)

zelda, stunned! the most amazing videogame i've ever seen!! :D need higher res video asap.

from the trailer, fire emblem, mario galaxy, pokémon br, wii party, wario ware, metroid prime 3 all look amazing and pangya golf, one piece, big brain academy, the marble game, wii music, resident evil look like they have great potential, so do other games.

overall, amazing! :D

E-phonk

Banned
DefectiveReject said:
Not til at least Monday in the UK. damn it
I went to the local gamemania (belgium) store.. They didn't know the (EU) launch date yet, but said that they might consider doing a midnight launch if they had enough preorders

citrus lump said:
I'm gonna disagree and say that Nintendo has most likely lost this customer of almost 20 years.

Everything that they've announced for launch has totally turned me off. 360 FTW

It was the Japanese launch conference. wait for your REGION SPECIFIC conference. But if you don't like it, your bag man.

Sunski

citrus lump said:
I'm gonna disagree and say that Nintendo has most likely lost this customer of almost 20 years.

Everything that they've announced for launch has totally turned me off. 360 FTW

So you don't want Zelda or Metroid?

Mr.Ressetti said:
Why doesn't someone start a new thread for the American Party , that makes it easier to check the replies.

Its a 3 conference thread. as per the first post, so that we don't have 3 different one's and the first post can be updated with ALL info. this is the only post you should really need to check

DefectiveReject said:
Its a 3 conference thread. as per the first post, so that we don't have 3 different one's and the first post can be updated with ALL info. this is the only post you should really need to check

But some replies contain links to some videos and stuff , I might get mixed up when this thread is such a mix.

Mr.Ressetti said:
But some replies contain links to some videos and stuff , I might get mixed up when this thread is such a mix.
just stay with it til the conference starts then tag that page and only look from that page thereon??

Metroid
h-104_60067_m04.jpg.jpg

Project H.A.M.M.E.R
h-104_60074_screenshot_01.jpg.jpg

Excite Truck
h-104_60071_fiji_volcano.jpg.jpg

Forever Blue
h-104_60080_for01.jpg.jpg

Sunski said:
And you'll also play Super Paper Mario and Donkey Kong Bongo Blast on the....Oh wait! They've been moved![/hint]

;)

Niether of those games really interest me. In fact now that I've removed the Nintendo blinders, there's very little I want on the Wii. Amazing how a seriously flawed idea for "new" gen gaming can wake one up.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
chase said:
I've been told in smug, mocking tones we can't enjoy these games because they're so last gen.

Is that true?

Only by the hysterically insane, so at least half of this forum will now shun you.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Every time I see excite truck I reaffirm that to be the first game I'm buying ,it looks ****ing rad. That plus monkeymonkeymonkeys.

I'm going to end up paying the price of a ps3 on a wii, I can already tell.

Gio_CoD

Banned
citrus lump said:
Niether of those games really interest me. In fact now that I've removed the Nintendo blinders, there's very little I want on the Wii. Amazing how a seriously flawed idea for "new" gen gaming can wake one up.
I think someone is trying really hard to get a SDF tag.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
psst: actual info from the invite:

Thursday, September 14, 2006
Meet & Greet: 8:30 a.m.
Presentation/Q&A: 9 a.m.
Game Time: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.

d

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
DrEvil said:
psst: actual info from the invite:

Thursday, September 14, 2006
Meet & Greet: 8:30 a.m.
Presentation/Q&A: 9 a.m.
Game Time: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.

d

So its on now?!!!

chase

Shard said:
Only by the hysterically insane, so at least half of this forum will now shun you.

Well son of a gun. Here I was starting to think that I didn't actually have fun last gen after all.

Top Bottom