• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wilmer (fez-that 70s show) rising star, dating lohan, dated jessica alba, jennifer lh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santo

holy shit, how does this guy get that hottest girls ever?

First Mandy Moore, then Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Alba, and now.. to a much lesser extent Lindsay Lohan:

Several dark-tinted paparazzi vans circle That '70s Show's Wilmer Valderrama as he tries to enjoy his caprese salad on the Sunset Strip. After lunch, a photographer ambushes him in the parking lot; then three vans chase him over Laurel Canyon on his drive home to the valley.

Suddenly, Valderrama, 24, is the hot new catch of the day, thanks to his high-profile relationship with Hollywood "It" girl Lindsay Lohan.

"No matter who I'm dating, that's not going to get me my next movie," says Valderrama, who previously dated actress/singer Mandy Moore (news), 20, from 2000-02. Past reports also have linked the Us Weekly-dubbed "Babe Magnet" to Jessica Alba (news), 23, and serial-dater Jennifer Love Hewitt (news), 25. He neither confirms nor denies the latter two, hinting only that "you can't help who you're going to be intrigued by or fall in love with."

More surreal is his more than $100,000 salary per episode - more free-flowing cash than he ever could have imagined earning during his early teens, which were spent struggling with money and English in L.A.'s San Fernando Valley.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Yeah, Wilmer is a pimp. He's the tall dark exotic stud of the young hollywood click. Chicks are going to dig him because he's a symbol now. More power to him.

Chittagong

Gold Member
A few years ago, in my former job, I was in a party where Fez was actively hitting on my verbal counterpart, a really nice looking, blonde copywriter girl. Unfortunately to Mr. Fez, in front of my eyes and to my amazement, she declined the request to join Fez to his suite in the hotel. Bizarre enough? Not quite: earlier she admitted having been in very close contact with Ian Haugland, the drummer of Europe. Take that, Fez! And gimme Lindsay!

Hence:

ih.jpg
>>>
wilpoint.jpg

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
na he's nothing like 'Fez' he's uber smooth and cool irl, you can see him on punk'd, Ashton punks Wilmer at least 2 or 3 times a series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom