• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wimbledon 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not fully familiar with the concept of "waifu", but if I think if I was, Laura would be mine.

ag-my001

Radwanska not looking too good, as if she wants to put as little effort as possible into this match and is getting annoyed that it's still on serve.

Bo-Locks

I don't even know how she's come back since she hasn't even played that well, yet she's won 7 games on the bounce. Massive choke job from Erakovic and great support from the crowd. Amazing match.

modulaire

Radwanska not looking too good, as if she wants to put as little effort as possible into this match and is getting annoyed that it's still on serve.

Radwanska is not playing good all season (for her standard). No surprise that she is struggling a bit against Keys.

I still think Keys can win this.

szaromir

Banned
Radwanska is not playing good all season (for her standard). No surprise that she is struggling a bit against Keys.

I still think Keys can win this.

Keys is the most promising young player IMO. Her serve is huge. Her hackhand is too erratic at the moment though.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Right, now for the 'Nard to claim his rightful place.

good match by robson overall. she deserved the win, given her comeback.

c'mon tomic, win this damn match already! I wanna see Sabine Lisicki play!!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
And the 'Nard takes it. Loving Tomic and Janowicz atm.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
at this point tommy haas is the only one who can save us from a dreadful djokovic-murray final. berdych is mugging out because he realized federer would not be his quarter-final opponent.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
She's looked lethargic, Keys has been erratic. Third set could go either way easily.

I was too busy watching Robson and Tomic. I'll switch to this one, have my fingers crossed!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Delpo will tap into the powers of the Pope and destroy everyone with his divine righteousness. Don't worry.

No he won't :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom