• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wimbledon 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
God damnit Sabine. Why couldn't you have just lost to Radwanska?

caesar

Banned
whats was the last exicting women's grand slam final? the last decade has been terrible for women's tennis :(

This is not even like Serena/top 4 domination though, these two are far below her caliber. (Even though Lisicki beat her.) Oh well, what can you do except beat the people in front of you?

Jrmint

Bartoli is so annoying.

Only reason she's winning this is Sabine is beating herself. It's obvious Sabine is the better player.

Empty

sabine covering her face with her racket and looking in tears

feel terrible for her. tennis is just brutal mentally.

Jrmint

What a fraud champion she's gonna be. Never beat someone ranked higher than 17 this tournament. Since Sabine beat them all.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
i always knew she was emotional, but it's hard to imagine she could ever deal with the pressure of a slam final. this is kinda painful to watch.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I feel so bad for her. She just can't handle the occasion.

If she wants to get back into this match she needs to smile.

Saty

Screw you Sabine.

I'm glad the more consistent and stable player is winning rather than the one that doesn't do anything particular the whole year and who is this emotionally and ability fickle.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
So sad, she is going to be in tears at the trophy presentation.

Where as Bartoli is ice cool and cold.

Clegg

I don't want Bartoli to win because she has a two handed forehand stroke. That is the most grotesque thing in tennis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom