• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wimbledon 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hige

787421474.gif

Marion's so peculiar I can't hate, even if I'd prefer Sabine winning.

Hige

Have they shown any pre-match Wimbledon promos narrated by Clive Owen on the BBC? They seem too classy to be American promos.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
5 games in a row. lisicki is pretty terrible so far. is it nerves or did that radwanska match just fuck her up?

edit: 6 now.

HeroMK

Neo Member
Lisicki is an emotional wreck right now. I think the moment got to her too much. She is a much better player than this. Bartoli can see that she is nervous and is taking full advantage of it. Bartoli is 1 set away from completely sweeping Wimbledon without dropping a set.

PaulLFC

:(

Only positive is that Sabine's recovered from losing a lot of games in a row before.

She NEEDS to win her next service game though.

LuuKyK

Yeah, Sabine is playing like shit at the moment. She is capable of much more. Her victory over Serena and Radwanska was no fluke. She is just super nervous.

fuenf

While I feel sad for Lisicki, it's pretty funny to see her crumble like this after finally getting tons of hype and making Tennis relevant again in Germany.

derExperte

While I feel sad for Lisicki, it's pretty funny to see her crumble like this after finally getting tons of hype and making Tennis relevant again in Germany.

Would have been even more amusing if ARD had actually paid Sky that huge amount of money to show a super short two set final.

...oh, she won her second game. Hope?

Sloane

Banned
The commentator said Lisicki was really unpopular amongst the other players. Anyone know why?
Because little princess cries if things don't go her way.

Actually, I have no idea but a part of the crowd applauding Bartoli's double faults is annoying me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom