• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows Phone 8.1 |OT| Update 1

Nero3000

Intergrated messaging - awesome
synced notification centre - awesome
moveable keyboard - awesome
new office - awesome
proper background - meh

can it print though?

it's really rough in looks right now. Expect a lot of alterations to make things sharper. I assume those settings groupings/icons are not final either. At least they better not be final, because the settings page looks terrible.

Pooya

see, what's up wit the search/back button here
microsoft-windows-10-live-verge-_0524.jpg
(cap. buttons)

now this looks like what is like in 8.1

kazinova

Digging everything but the start screen on phone. I remember when people were pissed about the lack of gutter in WP8. This is my gutter moment. Ugly!

stktt

Banned
Digging everything but the start screen on phone. I remember when people were pissed about the lack of gutter in WP8. This is my gutter moment. Ugly!

I'm definitely not using any backgrounds, but there's nothing preventing someone from using a black/white color scheme.

Pooya

he's there to show the app. PC Gamers can use to err...

edit: oh they're showing steam now, truly a new microsoft is here.

MCD

Start screen looked ugly. What happened to the beautiful transparent background?

Settings was omg awesome. One thing made me worry though is when he said Spartan will hit later...please understand? Lol

MCD

I'm not really sure what to say. I'm speechless. Is this good. Is this bad. I don't know.

But what the fuck.

It's beautiful how the two are consistent and efficient. Yet scary how WP might be though as a second screen, just like q companion app and not a full phone.

O ffs I don't know wtf is I am saying I am confused.

Top Bottom