• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows Phone |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

2udib.jpg

I like the back.

Elop is a plant, on a mission to break Nokia to a point where MS can buy bits like the mapping business even cheaper than it is now.

Is he wrong thought? MS can make WP desirable with their surface phone and overprice it so people will go with cheaper but equally as good solution.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
Lots of interesting discussions here about the surface, surface phone, Nokia stock, etc.

I just want the 920, though. Can I buy it yet? Please?

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
I'm probably the opposite of patient though, I just upgraded to the Focus S I'm using less than a year ago. It works perfectly fine, so I'm embarrassed that I'm upgrading again this year.

Its just too big of a software and hardware upgrade to pass up though.

I'm probably the opposite of patient though, I just upgraded to the Focus S I'm using less than a year ago. It works perfectly fine, so I'm embarrassed that I'm upgrading again this year.

Its just too big of a software and hardware upgrade to pass up though.

Hey don't feel bad, I just got Lumia 900 (which is replacing the Titan I got at the same time you got your Focus S) and I am planning to either get 8X or the 920. (Probably 920 cyan, so wife doesn't know I actually got a new phone, don't rat on me guys)

Sometimes it's nice to have kids on my plan, I got two more contract I can abuse.

thirty

Banned
lumia 900 was only $450.

www.tmonews.com

edit: speak of the devil, WalMart leaked some pricing.
It’s safe to say that many of us are eagerly anticipating some of the newest handsets T-Mobile will let loose into the world in the coming weeks, and with our eagerness comes curiosity over pricing. Thankfully we’ve managed to answer at least part of the question with an early looking at Walmart’s pricing on the Galaxy Note II, Windows Phone 8X, Lumia 810, and LG Optimus L9.

Generally speaking, Walmart is less expensive than T-Mobile directly but when it comes to the Galaxy Note II, $299 is looking like a standardized price considering that’s the same price Sprint announced for their Note II variant. As with all early pricing, these amounts are subject to change:

Windows Phone 8X: $148.00
LG Optimus LG: $0.97
Nokia Lumia 810: $99.88
Samsung Galaxy Note II: $299
Let’s hope these prices hold true and mirror T-Mobile’s own pricing.

Tags: 8x, galaxy note II, htc 8x, lg optimus l9, lumia 810, nokia lumia 810, note II, optimus l9, Walmart, windows phone 8x

thirty

Banned
pricing details should be leaked by the end of the weekend as training for the WP8 phones have already begun with some retailers.

Firestorm

If Lumia 920 really is pentaband I'll be getting it regardless since it would let me switch to Wind or Mobilicity without having to grab a new phone once my contract with Rogers is up next year.

Coldsnap

I actually just realized I wanted the 8X which is NOT a Nokia phone.. Hard to keep track of these things. The 8x coming to Verizon?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I believe it is actually an API so any apps can take advantage of it.

Roger's announces their WP8 lineup

Nokia Lumia 920 (exclusive)
Samsung ATIV S
HTC 8X 16 Gig
HTC 8X 8 Gig (exclusive)

And Samsung ATIV Smart PC (exclusive carrier sales)

Apparently the 920 is still black only and the 8X 16B is in blue. Not sure what I will do. I guess wait and see what the prices are like and how the 8X compares in reviews. Fucking Rogers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom