• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows Phone |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
update to or get smartglass

XboxSmartglassCode.PNG

derFeef

Thanks!

So Xbox Music is now today available for me and it works on my 360 already, but not on the WP7 and the Zune client. Any ideas?

frontieruk

Just checked my Surface preorder :- even though I had an email telling me that the shipping date of 2-11 was a mistake it's still showing as not being released till then, I' m not happy, may cancel and use the money to buy a Lumia 920...

Just checked my Surface preorder :- even though I had an email telling me that the shipping date of 2-11 was a mistake it's still showing as not being released till then, I' m not happy, may cancel and use the money to buy a Lumia 920...

Did you check the FEDEX site for shipping information?

frontieruk

Did you check the FEDEX site for shipping information?

Not gotten any shipping details at all so i'm assuming i've been F'd in the A will call the ms store tomorrow and if it's the case it isn't due to the 2nd I may just cancel and get a lumia, all the negativity around RT and dev support is getting to me, at least nokia are balls deep in making it work :(

Heretic

Couple more days till they blow the lid off of WP8. Can't wait to see what my options are for T-Mobile. Ativ s is attractive but the color and design is really getting to me. I miss my Zune =( might just have to roll with an ipod for my media. They have a yellow one and I'm mostly pointing to the 8x yellow too.

hwalker84

Couple more days till they blow the lid off of WP8. Can't wait to see what my options are for T-Mobile. Ativ s is attractive but the color and design is really getting to me. I miss my Zune =( might just have to roll with an ipod for my media. They have a yellow one and I'm mostly pointing to the 8x yellow too.
They've already got a hand on my wallet. Now I just want to know when I can preorder directly from AT&T and what day should I expect it. Hopefully preorders are Monday with Friday delivery!

thirty

Banned
I hope att and t-mo have better release dates then verizon's 11/12 date. I'm going on a vacay from 11/09-11/12 and it would be nice to have a pureview in my pocket.

f0lken

3 days with Xbox Music and I can't live without it already, WP8 can't come soon enough because I can't sync my downloaded music to a Zune HD I have around here =(

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
So install SmartGlass, which is kinda cool, but doesn't run all that well.

Went to go back to playing a game.. and now my xbox doesn't register any discs as being in there. This kinda sucks.. not entirely sure why it would be related to installing SmartGlass.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
All this means is that I now have 3 weeks to come up with $600. And since my wife will absolutely NOT let me use our income to cover this, I have to sell all non-essential tech gear, barter (I'm offering everyone I know cold hard cash and my Focus S for their upgrade), and find a second job.

Worlds-Worst-Firefighter-meme-chill-out-I-got-this-cutbacks-meme-lol-lulz-picture-funny.jpg

MattDoza

So install SmartGlass, which is kinda cool, but doesn't run all that well.

Went to go back to playing a game.. and now my xbox doesn't register any discs as being in there. This kinda sucks.. not entirely sure why it would be related to installing SmartGlass.

Could just be a coincidence. My 360(old xbox) drive constantly doesn't read discs. I have to eject/close the drive multiple times before it reads the disc.

JimiNutz

Banned
Has YouTube randomly stopped working for anyone else?
My Omnia 7 (which admittedly is getting a bit long in the tooth) refuses to launch YouTube videos. I can browse the site fine, but when I go to press play the video just doesn't load. Been like this for over 24 hours now.
Maybe I should try a YouTube app instead?

TylerD

I hope att and t-mo have better release dates then verizon's 11/12 date. I'm going on a vacay from 11/09-11/12 and it would be nice to have a pureview in my pocket.

I am going to Austin the 14th for formula 1 and would love to use my new 920 for for quick pics. I have started using my focus for pics much more recently and it doesn't really cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom