• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT| I've got to find a dandy guy who killed my dad in the space

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm confused at SAO hype. Do people like it ironically or something? I thought that show was awful. Is the next part in the novel supposed to be good or something?
Kayos likes it because it's the one time we ask the questions and he knows the answers.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Who is the blue haired girl anywho?

Is it Kiritio because I remember something mentioned about a sex change yonks ago.

Serious

I'm confused at SAO hype. Do people like it ironically or something? I thought that show was awful. Is the next part in the novel supposed to be good or something?

If you've already accepted that Kirito is a massive Gary Stu and can deal with that, the next arc is actually pretty fun. Hell of a lot better than ALO if nothing else.

for some reason I have not been keeping up with my anime despite being on vacatiom
Log Horizon 13
Krusty does indeed have an interesting shield. I'd say the princess is second best girl only behind Akatsuki

Not sure if anyone saw this yet, but here:

tumblr_my8hbtHgxO1sioq3xo1_500.jpg

Nonon Biyori

Well yeah, chimera ants are a hell of a lot more dangerous than the Troupe and their existence is a massive threat to the world that Troupe couldn't compare to or else Netero wouldn't have gotten involved. I just find the shit they've done worse on a more personal scale and actually believe Kurapika has a right to revenge after that shit. None of the ants have
tortured, gouged out the eyes of, and beheaded children while forcing their parents to watch
(or at least not to our knowledge).

Well, I can certainly see the Ants doing stuff like that given that
the humans they ate we're douchebags as well, so they got douchebag genes along with their nature to serve the queen.

It seems you have reached that episode, join us in the feels

That's not even the worst part!
Gon thinks he's still alive! And this is the kind of Shounen where rage for your fallen comrade doesn't make you more powerful!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/darkside1337

Also if anyone has any recommendations for me that would be great. I guess this will be somewhat of a backlog season for me. I still got a ton of shit to catch up on from this last season.

I think I will finally get around to watching Sailor Moon. Watch the first season and enjoyed it but its such a long grind. But I'm gonna do it for you Theonik.

So we actually have to post a mal or hummingbird to be eligible for aoty vote? Elitism at its finest

SAO s2 huh? Can't wait to see it on Toonami in 2015 should be a riot

Bombless

Log Horizon 13

Finally caught up with this episode. It's nice to get some screen time with Crusty, but was there no better reason to be interested in the princess than
"You remind me of my sister."
? And god damnit, I hope next episode Monk Girl finally grabs the group by the balls and starts organising shit.

Edit : SAO 2? Hopefully it'll be better than S1's second half. Going from swords and sorcery to sniper rifles might help that.

Jintor

Log Horizon 13

Finally caught up with this episode. It's nice to get some screen time with Crusty, but was there no better reason to be interested in the princess than
"You remind me of my sister."
? And god damnit, I hope next episode Monk Girl finally grabs the group by the balls and starts organising shit.

She is an npc who seems to have taken main character focus, I think that's notable

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
So we actually have to post a mal or hummingbird to be eligible for aoty vote? Elitism at its finest

SAO s2 huh? Can't wait to see it on Toonami in 2015 should be a riot

Nobody has said anything of this and even if the AnimeGAF thread here were to do that the larger AOTY thread as far as I know will be open to everybody.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/darkside1337

Also if anyone has any recommendations for me that would be great. I guess this will be somewhat of a backlog season for me. I still got a ton of shit to catch up on from this last season.

I think I will finally get around to watching Sailor Moon. Watch the first season and enjoyed it but its such a long grind. But I'm gonna do it for you Theonik.

Repent and watch Inferno Cop.

The World God Only Knows - S2 - 3-4

I liked Haqua far more than I thought I would. I really love the Elsie-Keima dynamic, and Haqua doesn't really take away from that. Far cuter than I thought too!

I wonder how many more episodes she'll be in henceforth, I still love the standard format of the show.

Also, hoping to see more Shiori soon. <3.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So we actually have to post a mal or hummingbird to be eligible for aoty vote? Elitism at its finestt
Yes. Then I'll judge each one and those I think are worthy will be sent via PM a special password that they'll enter at the top of their post so I know whose votes to count and whose to ignore.

The password is: 1. Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku

jbug617

Banned
I'm confused. Are we going to get some type of Yuri relationship in SAO S2
between blue hair and Kirito (who is a girl in that MMO)
?

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Storyboarding for this episode is well done but holy shit this episode a glorified recap episode.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
kayos, you're recording the times at which the new content begins and ends, right? We're all counting on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom