• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT| I've got to find a dandy guy who killed my dad in the space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronoexe

SAO S2, 24 or 12 chapters?

For 24 Phantom Bullet fits in 12 chapters they can put Mother's Rosario in 4 or 6 chapters max or skip it and start Alicization.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I will say that everything I've watched so far is not worth watching. So... yeah. It's been like 20 minutes.

ybLqnWD.jpg

Sure, it's 2014.

Caladrius

Happy Birthday Kaz!

So I'm looking at the Rec List I got from way back in Fall OT1...

No. 6
X
Star Driver
Gundam Build Fighters
Samurai Flamenco
Tsuritama
Fafner
Natsume
Shin Sekai Yori
Cutcle Detective Inaba
Karneval
Makai Ouji
Aria
Haibane Renmei
Sora no Woto

And I'm stuck on what to look at next
I think I might use a more scientific method for picking a show this time.

Eeney-meeney-miney-mo-

JoeFu

Banned
I'm already watching that ._.

Anyway its Sailor Moon, Inferno Cop, Log Horizon for now.

Maybe Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet?

No idea what animegaf thought of it but its pretty short and I really liked it. A little too much fan service though.

Nvm saw it on your list. Didn't know the Japanese name. Why does that website only use Japanese names....

Watch nichijou again

Samurai Flamenco is pretty good

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Space Battleship Yamato 2199

Okay!

Maybe Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet?

No idea what animegaf thought of it but its pretty short and I really liked it. A little too much fan service though.

Nvm saw it on your list. Didn't know the Japanese name. Why does that website only use Japanese names....

Watch nichijou again

Samurai Flamenco is pretty good

I really liked Gargantia. Amy is a strong candidate for Waifu of the Year.

And I'll check out Flamenco too so now I'm set.

Next 5 shows I'm watching in no real order, Sailor Moon, Inferno Cop, Log Horizon, Yamato 2199 and Samurai Flamenco.

kayos90

I'm getting a medal for this, right? Cuz I'm actually NOT enjoying this. I thought it was a recap special and THEN the Extra Episode. Fuck me.

Hmmm. I'm interested in that Mahouka show. Might go ahead and read material before show starts. Though once again, the easy waifu target is the sister. Seems semi harem from what I read. Though badass male emotionless male lead is a-ok with me.

I'm trying to remember which show was it I read was supposed to start this winter about a prince from a country that lost going around and learning about friendship and shit.

kayos90

It took fucking 50 minutes to recap Aincrad. I swear if the new dungeon shit is only 10 minutes I'll be pissed beyond belief.

Hmmm. I'm interested in that Mahouka show. Might go ahead and read material before show starts. Though once again, the easy waifu target is the sister. Seems semi harem from what I read. Though badass male emotionless male lead is a-ok with me.

I'm trying to remember which show was it I read was supposed to start this winter about a prince from a country that lost going around and learning about friendship and shit.

The light novel is amazing especially all of the first year arc. I didnt like the manga adaptation of it much cuts too much out. Hopefully the anime delivers an experience more in line with the LN and includes the explanations too. The magical stuff is definitely going to be good, especially if they can do the second and third arcs. I hope. Must read.

Mahouka had a website update with character designs and commercial (wont load for some reason). Liked the blushing Mikihiko there, and Leonhart too.

I oddly enough don't mind Mahouka and its Gary Stu of a protag. Maybe cause that's basically how people are selling me the show I'm ok with it. Better than expecting one type of show and getting crap instead.

kayos90

Tatsuya or whatever his name is fucking broken. If yall think Kirito is broken lol.

Okay. Liz is totally the audience. At this point this is like a running commentary of Liz pointing out weird shit out in SAO.

kayos90

This recap is making Space Dandy look like a masterpiece right now. And both are shit.... so... yeah.

What is the point of recap episodes? Seems like a gigantic waste of time. I already knew I was wasting my time with SAO Extra but this is insufferable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom