• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT| I've got to find a dandy guy who killed my dad in the space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heysoos

Nagi no Asukara 15

Maybe I'm weird, but I don't understand why people are so quick to dismiss Hikari and Chisaki's potential relationship because of the five year gap, over Hikari and Miuna, who are now uncle and niece.

Did somebody say GO TO DEE EM SHEE!

71Xinox.gif

0WP7Aid.gif

Still one of my favorite comedies. And unlike all these 3 minute shows, they should've learned from this and done 8-10 minutes.

cnet128

Banned
Nagi no Asu Kara 15

Nice episode. It got across Hikari and Chisaki's frustrations and worries about the new and unfamiliar situation really well, and that run at the end felt pretty damn cathartic. Miuna x Hikari and Tsumugu x Chisaki are still clearly the correct pairings.

Also Miuna's little bro is adorable.

Nagi no Asukara 15

Maybe I'm weird, but I don't understand why people are so quick to dismiss Hikari and Chisaki's potential relationship because of the five year gap, over Hikari and Miuna, who are now uncle and niece.

It has nothing to do with the age gap for me, I always thought Chisaki wasn't right for him and Miuna was best girl material who deserved to be with the guy she has an adorable crush on. These new developments are just making these facts all the more evident.

Heysoos

Nagi no Asu Kara 15

Nice episode. It got across Hikari and Chisaki's frustrations and worries about the new and unfamiliar situation really well, and that run at the end felt pretty damn cathartic. Miuna x Hikari and Tsumugu x Chisaki are still clearly the correct pairings.

Also Miuna's little bro is adorable.

It has nothing to do with the age gap for me, I always thought Chisaki wasn't right for him and Miuna was best girl material who deserved to be with the guy she has an adorable crush on. These new developments are just making these facts all the more evident.

As much as I preferred Chisaki over Manaka, I agree with you I don't think Chisaki was the right one for Hikari. I just don't get why some people (not necessarily here, it's what I'm reading over reddit/comments/etc) are choosing to dismiss any potential HikarixChisaki relationship because of the age gap, while completely ignoring the fact that Hikari is now Miuna's uncle, even if not blood related.

Theonik

Just watch the OVA instead. Or at least stop before season 2.

Or comedy option watch this instead.
OVA? There is an OVA?

Seems better than some of the shows I been watching.
Sonic X features proper 2D mechanical Sakuga so that may well be true.

Now you have to go climb into a washing machine.
Sadly I am not sure that's enough. It took years to wash this taste the last time I watched Sonic X.

It's third season is basically Yamato: Sonic Edition.
I remember being completely confused at this at the time having missed a whole bunch of episodes.

Suicide pact?
It's a 2 way affair. What is offered here?!

Kill la Kill Episode 14

Fantastic episode, the Pomp and Circumstance part and then Uzu (great outfit) and co fighting the money guy was probably the best match up. I kind of wish we could get more of seeing all four of them fighting or a potential team up as everyone has unique fighting style, personality, and clubs to lead to really interesting and fun fights. Certainly everything is more exciting then when it was just one on ones back to back to back of Ryuko and opponent.

cajunator

Banned
Inari konkon Koi no Iroha ep 1
AOTY.
3hUU5kFl.jpg

Solid productions with alot of cute and heartwarming moments. AOTY! AOTY!

43hvy9Cl.jpg

Inari so damn adorable.

gxat1kul.jpg

UKA SAMA!!!! <3 The real true female protaganist.

Uka looks marvelous. I was squeeing about her earlier.
Inari looks precious too. will like this. How can it go wrong?

http://moca-news.net/article/20140117/201401170120a/01/

The other Spring noitaminA series is an adaptaion of Taiyo Matsumoto's Ping Pong manga, directed by Masaaki Yuasa.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmZVuMDlw-w

On board for Yuasa. I thought you didnt like him Ducky?

Date A Live: 02

Story of my life.

Origami, why you sleep naked? Not that I'm complaining, I'm just questioning.

Anyway, more plot setup, including giving our mysterious swordsgirl a name. Next episode: Dating said swordsgirl.

This show is legit entertaining
Reminding you to show us your waifu tier list when you finish!

*looks at Sakura Trick ep 2 screencaps*

*prepares defilbrillators for sdburton.*

Inevitable.

Did somebody say GO TO DEE EM SHEE!

71Xinox.gif

0WP7Aid.gif

Still one of my favorite comedies. And unlike all these 3 minute shows, they should've learned from this and done 8-10 minutes.

This show is definitely one of the funniest comedies in anime. Its batshit insane and thats probably giving it too much credit.

This show is definitely one of the funniest comedies in anime. Its batshit insane and thats probably giving it too much credit.

I'm always up for something completely insane. I did actually read the first volume of the manga and I remember liking it. Can't really recall why I didn't follow through on the rest of it.

Dead

well not really...yet

Tenumi

Banned
Pretty Cure Splash Star: 01, 02

Well, this is a change of pace from the later seasons. Style and animation all feel different. Can't believe this was released in 2006. Feels older than that. Not meaning that as a bad thing, of course. Just observing.

cnet128

Banned
Pretty Cure Splash Star: 01, 02

Well, this is a change of pace from the later seasons. Style and animation all feel different. Can't believe this was released in 2006. Feels older than that. Not meaning that as a bad thing, of course. Just observing.

Yaaaaaaaay, Splash Star!

ibvlMZ2mh6lAWE.gif

cajunator

Banned

Theyll make just about anything live action now. Crossing streams is dangerous.

FUNimation's April releases have been added to the Right Stuf for preorder.

http://www.rightstuf.com/catalog/browse/link/t=changes,c=right-stuf

Surprised once again on how Heaven's Lost Property is an Anime Classics title while Cat Planet Cuties is a S.A.V.E. title. Spice and Wolf is definitely Anime Classics material though.

OH MY GOD SHANGRI-LA!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*bouncesbouncesbouncesssssssssssssssssssss

Jex

People never watch Samurai Flamenco first on Thursdays, which means they're doing it wrong.

[Samurai Flamenco] - 13

Well, now that I finally see where this is going things have gotten a bit more interesting.
Dat ending. If only this show had good music to play at appropriately dramatic times!

Dresden

I've stopped expecting much out of Kill la Kill, so all I'm hoping for is that the ugly stripper outfit doesn't make a comeback.

cnet128

Banned
People never watch Samurai Flamenco first on Thursdays, which means they're doing it wrong.

Personally I've just settled into watching my shows in airing order.

Though if I was picking and choosing which shows to watch first, I'd probably save the better ones till last, so either way Samurai Flamenco wouldn't be first up!

cnet128

Banned
Silver Spoon S2 2

Never a dull day when Hachiken's around! He picks up puppies so cute that they make me question my hatred of dogs, takes part in cow anal fisting lessons (no really this is actually a thing o_O), and now there's even a school festival to worry about! I wonder what he'll end up doing for that. I wouldn't be surprised if the answer was "ALL THE THINGS", because Hachiken's ganbaru levels are over 9000.

This show is always so much fun.

cajunator

Banned
I don't really know much about it, but if it has you this excited it must be worth checking out :). Can't go wrong for $12 anyway.

Its a super cheap way to see a show I enjoyed. I bought a more expensive set in two parts before but this is a very easy and cheap way to watch it!
So maybe now more people will give it a chance I hope.

Detective Conan 281:
Dumb AO is dumb. Why on earth did Ayumi forget her badge when she was literally talking through it to Conan at that exact moment? It doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense. Genta's idiocy took on new levels, too, and the killer must have been a complete moron not to hear him. It's also really unclear how the killer even moved around without them ever seeing his face after the crime was committed. I can't come up with any reasonable explanation for any of that nonsense. Please try harder next time, TMS.

Z/X Ignition Episode 2
tumblr_mzihp6Vgoi1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_mzihp6Vgoi1qbxqfpo2_500.png

Well it was an interesting story to have in this anime based on a game and cards of apocalyptic world ending times. I wouldnt mind having more school life stories focused around Asuka and just living in his dorm and working as it was fun and hilarious at times to see him panic and be flustered or just relaxing. Almost even forgot about ZEX for a moment or two even. Though I would have wanted to go to his school, the single person dorms are so spacious, wall mounted tv even!

Funny there with Fierte wanting to change locations just because of the baths and it being a place of rest, but it does keep the casualities to a minimum. Angels being the class of focus for the show is a safe bet in having good cards, I think I will love the one she reached out too, looks like he may have a good design, and maybe the one who shares his likeness is the one beside Asuka in the ED?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Golden Time 14

Pretty good episode. Almost no
Ghost Banri
to be found. And all dat fanservice. But holy shit,
Mitsuo is dating Linda now
? That's gonna cause some drama!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom